Author Topic: Wild Sweet Orange   (Read 68361 times)

Offline Arigirl

Re: Wild Sweet Orange 
« Reply #120 on: November 08, 2019, 03:46:48 AM »
That's really great to hear! I wish she worked well for me. I might try reading with her again in the distant future because my first 3 readings with her were very consistent. I think maybe she was having an off day the last time we spoke.

Offline Love2lovenj

« Reply #121 on: November 08, 2019, 01:28:06 PM »
when is she usually on? Im intrigued

Honestly when i have caught her on is in the mornings (Est time) and its hard to catch her since she doesn't seem to log often.  Hit the notify button but maybe email asking if you could schedule a reading with her.  Good luck.

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #122 on: November 08, 2019, 02:49:33 PM »
She offers chats in the morning EST, on Keen. I've been at work and have seen her logged on.

Offline THEDUDE

« Reply #123 on: November 08, 2019, 03:27:32 PM »
I've read with her twice on bitwine. once at 10:45am and then again at 12:30  Mid morning/early afternoon Eastern standard time..

Offline sexyp

« Reply #124 on: November 08, 2019, 04:24:07 PM »
she is on purple ocean too and responds within 2hours

candiednut

« Reply #125 on: November 08, 2019, 07:10:36 PM »
thanks...is video mandatory for purple ocean?

Offline sexyp

« Reply #126 on: November 08, 2019, 07:54:53 PM »
no. i normally just ask a question then give names and dob for me and poi. also given her my time of birth on earlier readings. she will send you a 3min video and you can email her for clarification

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #127 on: November 09, 2019, 04:39:44 PM »
I caught her on Keen this morning and it was a chat reading. It started off okay but in the last few minutes she started to ask questions and wouldn't answer the two I sent her. She did give a prediction so I'll see what happens and I'll go back to her if what she says does come around, because I feel some of it wasn't correct. I could be wrong, but she used up time shuffling the cards. idk.

Oh for those trying to catch her, she emailed her schedule: My schedule is 9am - 1:30pm PST on most days and occasionally in the evenings from 6pm - 9pm.

candiednut

« Reply #128 on: November 09, 2019, 05:12:19 PM »
Did she ever give anyone a specific date and did it come true?

Offline dasaninot

« Reply #129 on: November 10, 2019, 02:06:11 AM »
Did she ever give anyone a specific date and did it come true?

Her date for me wasn't too specific in that she said it could be either 2 days or 2 weeks, but it should be in October. 2 days, 2 weeks and October all passed and the prediction did not come true. I honestly no longer see it coming true at all. I was hanging on to a possibility because all readers fed fairy tales but I've been reading free for a few weeks now, I think, or so it feels, and I've been so happy, moved on, and kind of want to laugh that just one month ago I was hanging hope after being told "next week, next month" etc. for like a year by readers lol.

Offline Sheri817

« Reply #130 on: November 10, 2019, 10:32:33 PM »
Just got a reading on purple ocean 3 min video. Very disappointed after hearing good reviews on here. I provided my name dob place of dob but not the time as idk what time I was born and I provided my poi name his dob and place of dob but not the time of dob with Him either as we don't know and she stated that she could only offer a half baked reading because lack of info? I thought that was enough info. What else could you want?

candiednut

« Reply #131 on: November 10, 2019, 10:35:29 PM »
Just got a reading on purple ocean 3 min video. Very disappointed after hearing good reviews on here. I provided my name dob place of dob but not the time as idk what time I was born and I provided my poi name his dob and place of dob but not the time of dob with Him either as we don't know and she stated that she could only offer a half baked reading because lack of info? I thought that was enough info. What else could you want?

She needs your birth time to draw up a birth chart...she reads astrology on purple ocean

Yaz88

« Reply #132 on: November 10, 2019, 10:38:18 PM »

At least she was honest that she needed complete information. Your time of birth is actually really important, even when figuring out something as basic as your ascendant.

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #133 on: November 11, 2019, 02:18:49 AM »
Astrology is not my cup of tea. I have a couple of months before my prediction so I can't comment on that right now. Try her on another platform, Keen or bitwine. She only asked for my name.

Offline Love2lovenj

« Reply #134 on: November 11, 2019, 12:21:52 PM »

I agree with Homekick, try her on Bitwine or keen.  How good can a 3 min reading be anyway? I've bought 3 in the past to take advantage of the sale and its pretty much underwhelming.

Her readings on Bitwine is still $0.99 a minute so if you catch her there its a great deal.  I think you will feel much better after a chat reading.