Author Topic: Wild Sweet Orange   (Read 68388 times)

Offline Catlover86

Re: Wild Sweet Orange 
« Reply #105 on: November 04, 2019, 03:32:36 PM »
Can it be too many consecutive reading messing up the energies? I have no idea if it does but have seen readers say not to have so many.  Let us know how things go.

I find that to be true as well, that has happened to me before where I get one reading then a few days later I get another and its all jumbled up and opposite.

I learned that I had to wait in between with going back to the same readers. Also, before when I had two POI's I found a lot of readers confused the energy. So I tried to make one read on one POI then do another read on another POI. Chat is hard I think for them to decipher properly on who is who. Just what I found for myself.

I know :( now I find myself overthinking, stalking his social media, trying to piece it together driving myself crazy. I hate it. I asked Gaylene if there’s anyone else in the picture and she says no, I gave her two names of girls I think it could be and she literally told me she thinks I am looking into things too much and coming up with things in my own head because she gets nothing. But this anxiety and fear I feel in my mind and stomach is really messing with me. I know I am still recovering hormonal my from baby so forgive me guys if I sound crazy. I have noticed though that he’s pulled away a bit, so I think that’s what sucks most. He accused me early last month of flirting with a friend of his and since then idk things have been shitty.

Offline Rayban212

« Reply #106 on: November 04, 2019, 04:08:28 PM »
Can it be too many consecutive reading messing up the energies? I have no idea if it does but have seen readers say not to have so many.  Let us know how things go.

I find that to be true as well, that has happened to me before where I get one reading then a few days later I get another and its all jumbled up and opposite.

I learned that I had to wait in between with going back to the same readers. Also, before when I had two POI's I found a lot of readers confused the energy. So I tried to make one read on one POI then do another read on another POI. Chat is hard I think for them to decipher properly on who is who. Just what I found for myself.

I know :( now I find myself overthinking, stalking his social media, trying to piece it together driving myself crazy. I hate it. I asked Gaylene if there’s anyone else in the picture and she says no, I gave her two names of girls I think it could be and she literally told me she thinks I am looking into things too much and coming up with things in my own head because she gets nothing. But this anxiety and fear I feel in my mind and stomach is really messing with me. I know I am still recovering hormonal my from baby so forgive me guys if I sound crazy. I have noticed though that he’s pulled away a bit, so I think that’s what sucks most. He accused me early last month of flirting with a friend of his and since then idk things have been shitty.

If it makes you feel better, she told me that my poi would marry someone else in a few months. Which I find complete crap, this man is so immature and isn’t financially stable to have marriage and still lives at home with his mom. If that was so happen I would be so surprised and shocked lol. I don’t even think this man has marriage on his mind. Also she got things wrong for two of my friends. So hold on there, don’t loose your mind until you have 100% proof. But I know exactly how you feel, her reading left me devastated. But I thought if this was to happen, yona would have picked it up and not told me what she had told me so yeah.

Offline Rayban212

« Reply #107 on: November 04, 2019, 04:15:43 PM »
Actually just hearing her name makes me cringe 😭😩😭 so I understand what you are going through love

Offline Catlover86

« Reply #108 on: November 04, 2019, 05:57:40 PM »

If it makes you feel better, she told me that my poi would marry someone else in a few months. Which I find complete crap, this man is so immature and isn’t financially stable to have marriage and still lives at home with his mom. If that was so happen I would be so surprised and shocked lol. I don’t even think this man has marriage on his mind. Also she got things wrong for two of my friends. So hold on there, don’t loose your mind until you have 100% proof. But I know exactly how you feel, her reading left me devastated. But I thought if this was to happen, yona would have picked it up and not told me what she had told me so yeah.

I felt she was the only reader I’ve read with who’s ever mentioned another woman like that. So idk. It sucks. I have a top up with Yona in December so we will see what she says. Things have been weird with he and I lately so hearing what this lady said just sucks really bad.

Offline Arigirl

« Reply #109 on: November 04, 2019, 07:23:30 PM »
I understand what you’re feeling, and I am honestly going through similar emotions having 2 negative readings (Sweet Orange and QOC18) last week after having generally non-negative ones for a while from other readers with bigger track records. I was super tempted to go on a binge, but have been telling myself that I won’t let them affect my happiness in the current moment or cause excess worry and stress. I am also cutting back on them for financial reasons, I used to get etsy and fiverr readings last year before discovering keen and other sites like it, so the cost difference was really big. I am super grateful that I found this review site though, it has saved me a lot of money and made me realize that not all readers can connect with everyone in the same way or at all

Offline Rayban212

« Reply #110 on: November 04, 2019, 08:03:24 PM »

I felt she was the only reader I’ve read with who’s ever mentioned another woman like that. So idk. It sucks. I have a top up with Yona in December so we will see what she says. Things have been weird with he and I lately so hearing what this lady said just sucks really bad.

Keep us updating love! So will I. I know it sucks, she’s the only one who said something like this. But don’t let it bring you down!!

Offline Catlover86

« Reply #111 on: November 04, 2019, 09:29:14 PM »

Keep us updating love! So will I. I know it sucks, she’s the only one who said something like this. But don’t let it bring you down!!

So baby dad came into town and he told me to get ready for a big lunch with a bunch of friends/family... and my brain doesn’t function correctly because I have those readings stuck in my head and they are messing with my head big time. I am trying to enjoy myself but I can sense myself second guessing everything and wondering who’s he’s texting and why this and that. Ugh.

Yaz88

« Reply #112 on: November 04, 2019, 09:39:35 PM »

So baby dad came into town and he told me to get ready for a big lunch with a bunch of friends/family... and my brain doesn’t function correctly because I have those readings stuck in my head and they are messing with my head big time. I am trying to enjoy myself but I can sense myself second guessing everything and wondering who’s he’s texting and why this and that. Ugh.

Can you just ask him?  I mean tell him you’ve felt a rift and ask him if anything is up?  I think you said before that he was honest.  Instead of him thinking you are a paranoid head case, he will know that you felt a bit of a rift and it’s making you feel like something is off with you guys.

Offline njlady

« Reply #113 on: November 04, 2019, 09:40:48 PM »
Ugh... this reader told me my POI (baby dad) will leave me for someone else. I feel like shit. Been crying for days now. My mind is so fucked. Sorry everyone. Having a very hard few weeks.

Hon,  Don't get worked up over that something that hasn't happened yet.  I'm probably old enough to be your grandmother and one thing I learned (probably later than I should have, lol) is that when you act as if something negative that hasn't happened is a done deal, you go through the emotional trauma as if it is actually happening.   Then when it doesn't happen, you put yourself through all of that for nothing. You gain nothing by doing this.

You can't control his actions.  Protect yourself financially and emotionally as much as you can, but he's going to do what he is going to do ... good or bad. Do something proactive if that will help, like asking him to see a counselor with you.  It takes two to save a relationship. 

I've had my heart broken a couple of times.  It's no fun.  The thing that I realize now is that I lived through it and fell in love with someone better for me each time.  There was this one man when I was in my 20's, I felt like my world ended.  I cried for months.  I didn't know how I was going to go on.  He was everything to me.  Now I look back and see how wrong he was for me.  I also feel nothing for him, good or bad.  When it was going on I couldn't imagine a day would come that I would be "eh" about him.  He really was the center of my universe and I wanted to die when we broke up.  Now that I'm older, I can see all the red flags that were waving and how dumb I was, but I also really learned a lot about what I DON'T want in a man and what behaviors I won't accept any more. If this guy goes, you can and WILL do better with the next one, but don't waste your tears on something that hasn't happened.  There will be plenty of things in life that you will get to cry about.

Offline bstalling

« Reply #114 on: November 07, 2019, 09:08:31 PM »
Well, shit. She hit it dead on. She told me a specific date and knew that this person would contact me in a "spiteful manner". She even knew why she would contact. Told her nothing too, so it couldnt have been a good guess.
« Last Edit: November 07, 2019, 09:10:10 PM by bstalling »

Offline Zzib

« Reply #115 on: November 07, 2019, 10:38:00 PM »
Well, shit. She hit it dead on. She told me a specific date and knew that this person would contact me in a "spiteful manner". She even knew why she would contact. Told her nothing too, so it couldnt have been a good guess.

Was it about your poi or just a random person?

Offline bstalling

« Reply #116 on: November 08, 2019, 12:48:33 AM »

Was it about your poi or just a random person?

A freenemy/business associate.

Offline Love2lovenj

« Reply #117 on: November 08, 2019, 01:33:40 AM »
bstalling, she's pretty talented isn't she? She honestly impresses me with her readings.

candiednut

« Reply #118 on: November 08, 2019, 02:14:04 AM »
when is she usually on? Im intrigued

Offline bstalling

« Reply #119 on: November 08, 2019, 03:40:21 AM »
bstalling, she's pretty talented isn't she? She honestly impresses me with her readings.

this was my first and only, but I was surprised she got the date right and the nature of the contact. Her interest in evolutionary astrology made me give her a chance.