Author Topic: My Bitwine experience - Rachel Marie, ARI etc  (Read 7631 times)

Offline KarinaR

Re: My Bitwine experience - Rachel Marie, ARI etc
« Reply #45 on: September 03, 2023, 05:06:17 PM »
You mean bitwine Ari? She has been wrong for me every single time. I don’t understand it. I also went back to all of my transcripts with previous POIs there was nothing specific or anything that made her reading feel “psychic.” It was a neutral “he’s been back and forth” “worried about finances” “focused on career” and then the “he’s not looking for a commitment.” She has consistently predicted my POIs have  financial issues but they don’t. Many of them had another woman and ended up committing to the other woman. So yeah just generic. Last time she told me POI wasn’t coming back and he did. I think she works for some but not all.

Offline Army

« Reply #46 on: September 03, 2023, 09:11:55 PM »
You mean bitwine Ari? She has been wrong for me every single time. I don’t understand it. I also went back to all of my transcripts with previous POIs there was nothing specific or anything that made her reading feel “psychic.” It was a neutral “he’s been back and forth” “worried about finances” “focused on career” and then the “he’s not looking for a commitment.” She has consistently predicted my POIs have  financial issues but they don’t. Many of them had another woman and ended up committing to the other woman. So yeah just generic. Last time she told me POI wasn’t coming back and he did. I think she works for some but not all.

@KarinaR she said exactly the same thing to me too.. My Poi financial issues, stress, focused on his job, it made me believe her predictions at the time because it was his actually his situation.. but these are also common guess lines too.. excuses excuses excuses is all about what these psychics give us..

Offline saxenaniks

« Reply #47 on: October 12, 2023, 01:58:22 AM »
Update for who’s been right for me :
Autumn Rivers, Miss Ann and Rachel Marie.
^^

Offline LiliaAstro

« Reply #48 on: October 17, 2023, 10:25:31 AM »
All three of them? I realised that for Autumn Rivers, she does get things right just the order isn't

Offline saxenaniks

« Reply #49 on: October 17, 2023, 05:52:34 PM »
Autumn rivers was the most accurate
Gave an interview last week..she told me i wont get it..i got a rejection call today

Offline SabReeves

« Reply #50 on: March 27, 2024, 07:32:18 PM »
I was such a Rachel Marie fan but I had the most inaccurate reading with her ever. like she was sooooooo totally off and now I'm rethinking all my chats with her. so she also asks your last contact, I think that's her trick to giving you a reading that'll sound accurate to you, but it truly isn't.
so basically if you are in contact with with your POI and you tell her you just spoke to them or Maybe a day back, she will give you the - "he is just busy in his life, focusing on themselves etc." and if you tell her its been a while since you spoke with them, she will give you "commitment issues, past relationship trauma, etc"
so my POI and I had a disagreement and I chatted with her, she gave me total BS, I mean she didn't pic up why we fought or that we even had a fight. I mean nothing resonated. then I asked her about his ex and him, where I know that she is not at all into him because if she were, they'd be together. she tells me she is chasing after him but he is gonna break his heart. absolute BS again because she dumped him and if she really decided she wanted him, I am pretty sure he would make it work with her, sadly. I know this to be true.
so disappointed in Rachel Marie. so disappointed, I always thought she was the real deal, well I guess not.