Author Topic: Sweetpsychic  (Read 24619 times)

Offline Baypark1

Re: Sweetpsychic
« Reply #45 on: December 13, 2016, 02:10:26 AM »
I'm not sure we connected...she kept saying "he wants more, I keep getting that he wants more. If he's pulling back it's because he wants more " which makes no sense to me. Really repeated that for a while. "I really just see that he wants more. That's what I keep getting. So that's why he might be pulling back."

In reality I do think he likes me, but I think he is not ready for a relationship right now, too busy, too much going on, I hardly ever hear from him. Not sure about all this "he wants more" stuff. I'm the one that wants more.

Take it from one who has been there.  No man is too busy, has too much going on, too stressed etc.  If he wants you,  he will be with you. I was told the same thing. He's not ready for a relationship,  he's scared,  he's stressed about money blah blah blah. In reality,  he met someone and now has her either living with him or she's at his house 99% of the time.  Move on and if he comes back, great! If not, you will have saved a lot of money by not getting fairytales told to you. I hate to burst the hope bubble, but please be realistic. 

Lovefash67

« Reply #46 on: December 15, 2016, 03:33:48 AM »
Baypark is a hundred percent right!

My ex would say that he is busy and too exhausted to text me  but my current boyfriend goes to school in the morning starting at 8am goes to the gym, than works 4pm-12am and doesnt get home till 230 am and he texts me everyday throughout the day.My ex never did that there was always an excuse.

Lovefash67

« Reply #47 on: December 15, 2016, 03:36:26 AM »
Overall,
sweetpsychic was wrong for me my ex has not contacted me since July and I am 60% he flipped out on to be with another girl that he had a crush on while we were together which he has always denied.
Also sweetpsychic and other psychics expect scott angel said I would get into a PHD program Fall 2017. Well i recently found out I wont be able to go due to finacial reaons I have to spend time paying off my student loans before I can apply.

Offline glamgal

« Reply #48 on: December 15, 2016, 11:01:41 AM »
Without going into too many details I think she was wrong for me too. I was looking at my notes the other day and was like whhaaa...none of this happened. Perhaps her timing is just off.

Offline Cooper28

« Reply #49 on: February 12, 2017, 10:51:55 AM »
Sweetpsychic read a work situation accurately for me recently when all I said was that I was having difficulty with someone there. The first thing sweetpsychic said about this person was that she wouldn't be a problem for me much longer and that my current job was about to change for the better. I didn't believe her at the time because it was just going downhill for me - and fast.

I thought I was the only person having problems with her at the time of my call but sweetpsychic saw her as "the devil herself" and said she would try to push me out but would fail.

Well. . . this person tried to have me kicked out a week after this reading, but in an amazing twist of fate she lost her job a few days later and I've stayed on. So she was right.
« Last Edit: February 12, 2017, 10:53:46 AM by Cooper28 »

Offline bluebelle

« Reply #50 on: February 13, 2017, 04:07:57 PM »
Without going into too many details I think she was wrong for me too. I was looking at my notes the other day and was like whhaaa...none of this happened. Perhaps her timing is just off.
Same here...nothing she told me ever happened.  She seemed so sure too... LOL UGH

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #51 on: March 08, 2017, 06:24:20 PM »
Sweetpsychic read a work situation accurately for me recently when all I said was that I was having difficulty with someone there. The first thing sweetpsychic said about this person was that she wouldn't be a problem for me much longer and that my current job was about to change for the better. I didn't believe her at the time because it was just going downhill for me - and fast.

I thought I was the only person having problems with her at the time of my call but sweetpsychic saw her as "the devil herself" and said she would try to push me out but would fail.

Well. . . this person tried to have me kicked out a week after this reading, but in an amazing twist of fate she lost her job a few days later and I've stayed on. So she was right.

Wow, love it, love it, love it.
I had an accurate reading on my current job multiple times and by the third reading, the psychic tells me she feels sorry for the bitchchick I have to report to. Everyone in the company knows about her and they do nothing. I'm living in the twilight zone to be honest. Her cousin who she helped get the job (in which bitchchick is her children's godparent) even quit after eight months with her.

Offline flora0250

« Reply #52 on: July 25, 2019, 11:40:42 PM »
Just bumping this up. Decided to give her a try and at first I’m listening like okay wow I guess you’re really going to sell me this fairy tale and I’m saying to myself okay well maybe you’re right but I don’t believe you at all ...

Then she whips out.... “but he was seeing someone.... and if I ask is he still seeing someone the answer is yes, he definitely is... “ then continues to tell me fairy tale ish things .... that he can’t stop thinking about me and that it’s a bit of an interference.

Here’s the thing.

When we broke up he wanted to be friends. Then one of the times I reached out afterwards he agreed that he wanted to get together for a “coffee or something” once his work slowed down... but then we didn’t.

When we broke up we talked A LOT about how he always maintained his friendships ... and considering how well HE even said we connected I was shocked that I just never ever heard from him again. Ever.

So call me crazy but the only thing I can think is that the woman he started seeing knew about me and knew how much he had felt for me and doesn’t want him to be in touch with me. And ever since I’ve known he’s been seeing someone I never reached out because I just wouldn’t go there. I wouldn’t interfere like that.

Anyway so.... the optimist in me thinks.... well... maybe she IS right. And maybe a bunch of the others who have told me he misses me are right.

Of course the pessimist in me says no you’re being taken for a ride.

And the realist who I most try to remember says okay just be in the present and see it for what it is. Regardless if he does or doesn’t think of you blah blah blah he’s not WITH you NOW. So be in the now. And she was adamant about not putting my life on hold.

As others have said every one of them have said do not put your life on hold for this man. And I’m not it’s just that no one’s caught my eye really. Well... one guy kinda recently but ... it’s not really a conducive situation to getting to know him.  But maybe.

But anyway. Yeah so she EASILY picked up the third party factor for whatever that’s worth.

Offline flora0250

« Reply #53 on: July 25, 2019, 11:42:30 PM »
Or it could easily be that he didn’t want to maintain a friendship because I was like no I don’t think I can do that. Bahhhh! Who knows!

Offline Star_01

« Reply #54 on: July 26, 2019, 01:11:06 PM »
Just bumping this up. Decided to give her a try and at first I’m listening like okay wow I guess you’re really going to sell me this fairy tale and I’m saying to myself okay well maybe you’re right but I don’t believe you at all ...

Then she whips out.... “but he was seeing someone.... and if I ask is he still seeing someone the answer is yes, he definitely is... “ then continues to tell me fairy tale ish things .... that he can’t stop thinking about me and that it’s a bit of an interference.

Here’s the thing.

When we broke up he wanted to be friends. Then one of the times I reached out afterwards he agreed that he wanted to get together for a “coffee or something” once his work slowed down... but then we didn’t.

When we broke up we talked A LOT about how he always maintained his friendships ... and considering how well HE even said we connected I was shocked that I just never ever heard from him again. Ever.

So call me crazy but the only thing I can think is that the woman he started seeing knew about me and knew how much he had felt for me and doesn’t want him to be in touch with me. And ever since I’ve known he’s been seeing someone I never reached out because I just wouldn’t go there. I wouldn’t interfere like that.

Anyway so.... the optimist in me thinks.... well... maybe she IS right. And maybe a bunch of the others who have told me he misses me are right.

And the realist who I most try to remember says okay just be in the present and see it for what it is. Regardless if he does or doesn’t think of you blah blah blah he’s not WITH you NOW. So be in the now. And she was adamant about not putting my life on hold.

As others have said every one of them have said do not put your life on hold for this man. And I’m not it’s just that no one’s caught my eye really. Well... one guy kinda recently but ... it’s not really a conducive situation to getting to know him.  But maybe.

But anyway. Yeah so she EASILY picked up the third party factor for whatever that’s worth.

I would take the advice of the reader who said to focus on the now. Nobody really knows for sure what the future will bring, so it's best to focus on the now and that he isn't around you. You're doing the right thing by keeping options open. Readers have been known to get future and feelings really wrong and not to be rude but this guy could have stood up a little if she was controlling his contact with you and said "no, I wanna stay friends with Flora". Unless he is a bit of a pushover? Only you'd know that. But from my experience if a guy wants to keep contact with someone from the past he will find any way. I was talking to someone recently and my gut said his ex is still about and I was proven right, and he just would not let her go and he made up excuses for why he had to keep in touch etc etc.

He may well come in at some point, but you don't know what he may put on the table for you. It could be months or years more and he could only offer friendship again, or have baggage from this relationship if it's unhealthy or unhappy as she is already possibly controlling his contact with you.

Offline flora0250

« Reply #55 on: July 26, 2019, 01:37:03 PM »

Here’s the thing.

I would take the advice of the reader who said to focus on the now. Nobody really knows for sure what the future will bring, so it's best to focus on the now and that he isn't around you. You're doing the right thing by keeping options open. Readers have been known to get future and feelings really wrong and not to be rude but this guy could have stood up a little if she was controlling his contact with you and said "no, I wanna stay friends with Flora". Unless he is a bit of a pushover? Only you'd know that. But from my experience if a guy wants to keep contact with someone from the past he will find any way. I was talking to someone recently and my gut said his ex is still about and I was proven right, and he just would not let her go and he made up excuses for why he had to keep in touch etc etc.

He may well come in at some point, but you don't know what he may put on the table for you. It could be months or years more and he could only offer friendship again, or have baggage from this relationship if it's unhealthy or unhappy as she is already possibly controlling his contact with you.

Thanks as always Star!

Offline Star_01

« Reply #56 on: July 26, 2019, 01:47:08 PM »

Here’s the thing.

Thanks as always Star!

No problem, you've said your gut is telling you he will return at some point so I would believe in that, hopefully he comes forth wanting what you want but there is no guarantee so just protest yourself.

Offline flora0250

« Reply #57 on: July 26, 2019, 02:39:29 PM »

Here’s the thing.

Thanks as always Star!

No problem, you've said your gut is telling you he will return at some point so I would believe in that, hopefully he comes forth wanting what you want but there is no guarantee so just protest yourself.

Thanks again I know - you are right and I am going to take a good break from readings again for a while now. I just posted on another reader. But yes I totally get you and am moving on once I find someone who I like who likes me! Thank you!!

Offline Star_01

« Reply #58 on: July 26, 2019, 04:27:00 PM »

Here’s the thing.

Thanks as always Star!

Thanks again I know - you are right and I am going to take a good break from readings again for a while now. I just posted on another reader. But yes I totally get you and am moving on once I find someone who I like who likes me! Thank you!!

Best of luck, it's hard to break the cycle.

anything