Author Topic: Actual Predictions That Passed ... List and Detail  (Read 60160 times)

Offline Flyingsoul

Re: Actual Predictions That Passed ... List and Detail
« Reply #15 on: August 13, 2019, 10:47:34 PM »
I read with Stephanie T very recently.. what she said was actually quite true about me, although i asked about particular man. She told me that my energies at the moment is shifting and changing, and i will be offered new opportunities to go forward in different ways from that of the past..which is really interesting to me, as i do feel this within myself. This energies changing will still be happening for the next 6 months. Not only my relationships and love life, it's everything within me and my all aspects. She mentioned to me to take the personal relationships to a very flexible and fluid approach because the people that are around me at the moment romantically are not the ones who are going to be featuring in my future going forwards. If i take this as advice, i save money in doing the readings, because none of the men that i am meeting now, it's going to work. This is the first time i had this kind of reading from ST and i do feel whatever she said exactly what is happening to me right now :)
Hope this helps.

Offline Cteebaby1

« Reply #16 on: August 13, 2019, 11:37:44 PM »
Well let me see I’ve had many readings. But this particular readings I had last year with mysticalcraft Ariana and another psychic which I don’t want to name bc she’s not listed on this site anywhere . Anywho, I was in this situation with my POI and he left for like 4 months. He didn’t really leave (we communicated everyday? but wasn’t present . Well they said he’ll be back in June. Said there would be a fight between two people(assuming the person he was with) and he’ll be back. Which did happen but sooner than expected. He was back in May. The reader also mentioned a lawsuit which did go in my favor like she said . She said it’ll be in July but it wasn’t all said and done until August.

Yaz88

« Reply #17 on: August 14, 2019, 02:18:42 AM »
Well let me see I’ve had many readings. But this particular readings I had last year with mysticalcraft Ariana and another psychic which I don’t want to name bc she’s not listed on this site anywhere . Anywho, I was in this situation with my POI and he left for like 4 months. He didn’t really leave (we communicated everyday? but wasn’t present . Well they said he’ll be back in June. Said there would be a fight between two people(assuming the person he was with) and he’ll be back. Which did happen but sooner than expected. He was back in May. The reader also mentioned a lawsuit which did go in my favor like she said . She said it’ll be in July but it wasn’t all said and done until August.

So Cteebaby, MysticalcraftArriana was accurate for you?  Did you read with her more than once.  I’ve got a big prediction she made due to happen end of this month or next month.  So of course, I’d love to know the details of your experience with her!

Offline Cteebaby1

« Reply #18 on: August 14, 2019, 02:25:28 PM »

So Cteebaby, MysticalcraftArriana was accurate for you?  Did you read with her more than once.  I’ve got a big prediction she made due to happen end of this month or next month.  So of course, I’d love to know the details of your experience with her!

I’ve read with her a lot just PM me because I don’t want to say everything on the public forum

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #19 on: August 14, 2019, 08:22:26 PM »

I’ve read with her a lot just PM me because I don’t want to say everything on the public forum
I've read with her a couple of times and it would always seem as if she were headed in the right direction and then nothing would pan out as she said. Nothing. When I went back during the second reading I mentioned to her that nothing transpired and she said yeah I was wrong. I only mentioned it so she could look into why she was wrong on what she saw, because she was very nice.

Offline texmex

« Reply #20 on: August 15, 2019, 01:28:45 AM »
Update-

Read with Yona and she validated what Stephanie and Bridgette said. Told me POI is coming back but I will decide on new love interest instead.

Bigger Update - Y, B, and S all correct! New love interest on board! Went out fir first time in months and hit it off huge w new person!!! They called it. This is a less than 1 week old connection. Giving credit where due.

Offline Natashanyc

« Reply #21 on: August 15, 2019, 01:30:20 AM »
PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT

PLEASE !!!!!!

PLEASE STOP MESSAGING ME ABOUT THE ADVISOR I HAVE NOT DISCLOSED ON THIS POST!!! AS I SAID I AM NOT AND WILL NOT PASS ON THAT INFO BECAUSE OF SAID REASONS I ALREADY STATED ON THIS THREAD.... I DONT COME HERE OFTEN BUT I HAVE OVER 25 DIFFERENT EMAILS ASKING/BEGGING/ NAGGING ABOUT WHY I WONT TELL WHO THE ADVISOR IS! ARE YOU KIDDING ME???? I HOPE SOME OF THESE PEOPLE CHECK ON THEIR OWN KIDS MORE THAN THESE PSYCHICS THAT DONT CARE ABOUT U...IM NOT GOING TO ARGUE WITH ANYONE ON WHY I WONT SAY THE ADVISOR .... INSTEAD BE GRATEFUL I PUT OUT MY EXPERIENCE AND SHARED OTHERS WHO WERE ALSO GREAT.... IS THAT NOT GOOD ENOUGH ???!!!! IF EVERYONE CALLS THE SAME PERSON THEIR ACCURACY AND BALANCE IS THROWN OFF! ITS ALMOST SCARY TO SEE WHAT LENGTHS PEOPLE GOTO TO SEEK MORE AND MORE PSYCHICS ! LET THE UNIVERSE WORK SOMETIMES! RELAX ! GET OUT AND HAVE A DRINK WITH FRIENDS ! IDC IF IM WRITING IN CAPS BECAUSE I NEED IT TO BE CRYSTAL CLEAR THAT THIS IS RIDICULOUS AND IM NOT TOLERATING IT ANYMORE. TAKE THE RECOMMENDATIONS I GAVE OR DONT TAKE NOTHING !

AND JUST IN CASE YOU STILL DONT UNDERSTAND : NO I AM NOT GOING TO TELL YOU WHO MY GO TO ADVISOR IS !!!!  I DONT READ MUCH AT ALL AND I REFUSE TO LET THIS BOARD TAINT SOMETHING GREAT ..... THANK U AND HAVE A GOOD DAY !

NOTE **** IF IT DONT APPLY LET IT FLY !!!!!

Offline Cteebaby1

« Reply #22 on: August 15, 2019, 02:31:01 AM »
I have a couple of great psychics off of keen I haven’t disclosed either. I don’t want their lines getting busy lol

Offline Wanderlust619

« Reply #23 on: August 15, 2019, 03:25:58 AM »

PLEASE !!!!!!

PLEASE STOP MESSAGING ME ABOUT THE ADVISOR I HAVE NOT DISCLOSED ON THIS POST!!! AS I SAID I AM NOT AND WILL NOT PASS ON THAT INFO BECAUSE OF SAID REASONS I ALREADY STATED ON THIS THREAD.... I DONT COME HERE OFTEN BUT I HAVE OVER 25 DIFFERENT EMAILS ASKING/BEGGING/ NAGGING ABOUT WHY I WONT TELL WHO THE ADVISOR IS! ARE YOU KIDDING ME???? I HOPE SOME OF THESE PEOPLE CHECK ON THEIR OWN KIDS MORE THAN THESE PSYCHICS THAT DONT CARE ABOUT U...IM NOT GOING TO ARGUE WITH ANYONE ON WHY I WONT SAY THE ADVISOR .... INSTEAD BE GRATEFUL I PUT OUT MY EXPERIENCE AND SHARED OTHERS WHO WERE ALSO GREAT.... IS THAT NOT GOOD ENOUGH ???!!!! IF EVERYONE CALLS THE SAME PERSON THEIR ACCURACY AND BALANCE IS THROWN OFF! ITS ALMOST SCARY TO SEE WHAT LENGTHS PEOPLE GOTO TO SEEK MORE AND MORE PSYCHICS ! LET THE UNIVERSE WORK SOMETIMES! RELAX ! GET OUT AND HAVE A DRINK WITH FRIENDS ! IDC IF IM WRITING IN CAPS BECAUSE I NEED IT TO BE CRYSTAL CLEAR THAT THIS IS RIDICULOUS AND IM NOT TOLERATING IT ANYMORE. TAKE THE RECOMMENDATIONS I GAVE OR DONT TAKE NOTHING !

AND JUST IN CASE YOU STILL DONT UNDERSTAND : NO I AM NOT GOING TO TELL YOU WHO MY GO TO ADVISOR IS !!!!  I DONT READ MUCH AT ALL AND I REFUSE TO LET THIS BOARD TAINT SOMETHING GREAT ..... THANK U AND HAVE A GOOD DAY !

😟 I'm sorry people aren't getting the message. I hope it stops soon. Thanks for sharing anyway. Don't let it drive you away from the forum.

Offline Natashanyc

« Reply #24 on: August 15, 2019, 11:36:45 AM »

PLEASE !!!!!!

😟 I'm sorry people aren't getting the message. I hope it stops soon. Thanks for sharing anyway. Don't let it drive you away from the forum.

Some of these people I never even heard of .... it’s insane ....I pop in here and there but not as much as I used to because I work a lot and have cared about reading way less than before

Offline Natashanyc

« Reply #25 on: August 15, 2019, 11:39:57 AM »
I have a couple of great psychics off of keen I haven’t disclosed either. I don’t want their lines getting busy lol

Exactly! And u have a right to do so! Nobody wants a begging lunatic in their inbox or tying up your fav psychics line

pfizer

« Reply #26 on: October 20, 2019, 11:27:07 AM »
Which Stephanie are you talking about? Stephanie Teresa or Stephanie Lee??

Stephanie Teresa

yes, stephanie is also my top 2 readers too; she got most of the things accurate; just she is bad at time frame.

pfizer

« Reply #27 on: October 20, 2019, 11:36:26 AM »
among all those readings i have throughout these years; i have to say Rachel Marie got one really major one nailed.
it's about a debt and i was in panic because the total is big and so i went to rachel just wanted to know if she sees any court case or if they let me pay them in different instalments.
she told me the final amount they agreed will be MUCH smaller and she saw documents and she didnt see anything negative at all; she said you would settle this issue really quick.
i was very doubtful, i didnt even imagine the debt owner would discuss the amount with me; for me that is bk & wh. you pay it or i will take you to court.

end up. she was right. the debt owner staff seemed lose a big part of their record; they told me the amount was not even 10% of the total. so i settled it right away as they said once you clear this, file will be closed.

this was the major prediction that rachel made and proved accurate; others were like hit & miss. and she doesnt online much now; so i dont get the chance to talk to her much.

Offline ishaprakash

« Reply #28 on: December 26, 2019, 11:03:29 PM »
which forum is Stephanie Teresa is on? please

Offline Lo12345

« Reply #29 on: December 26, 2019, 11:04:42 PM »
I tried her and she said she didn’t connect- i ask when she say him reaching out. Make sure it’s more about the relationship and not contact right away. She is more an empath

anything