Author Topic: Actual Predictions That Passed ... List and Detail  (Read 60768 times)

Offline Natashanyc

Re: Actual Predictions That Passed ... List and Detail
« Reply #75 on: May 08, 2020, 02:48:53 AM »
I agree with Natasha...I have noticed that too :X

Please be careful everyone of these types of advisors !

Offline Natashanyc

« Reply #76 on: May 22, 2020, 07:34:53 AM »
I’m up late bored lookin thru old notes in my old phone and I want to add spiritcalling from fiverr to this list . 2018 was a emotional year for me if u know my story and she was also one of the few that got my outcome right. Idk why I didn’t notice this til now but she correctly predicted who my ex was with, our ending and the fact the rumors were true about him having a baby with a side girl . Also knew he would be toxic later on and not be in a relationship with side chick . He was definitely toxic with his behavior after ended. I don’t think she’s on fiverr anymore nor have I read with her in a long time but I’ll keep posting here as I find old transcripts from that dummy era of my life that I’m so glad I have overcame.

Offline Smiley1

« Reply #77 on: June 03, 2020, 01:36:29 AM »
I’ve recently read some old readings and can now report back about some predictions that have happened for me.

Yona - reading 2018 all played out this year.  To the small detail and the tower for another person she predicted.

Mattie - Julie mullens. A reading from a few years ago happened.  She told me my poi would find someone at work and enter a relationship with them.  This happened to my last poi

Matilda - private not cp. she said my poi and I would not make it but new poi coming in who I’d marry.  Have no proposal but seems on track.   His name and when he came in was correct

Cleo - told me about the 3rd party for poi numbed 1. I denied at the time as every other psychic said nobody around him and he would be mine.

Offline Itsmylife

« Reply #78 on: June 06, 2020, 05:44:46 AM »
pls can someone help if Stephanie Theresa has her own website? Is she uk based? I saw one lady personal website like 45 uk pounds for 20 min?

Please help.

Thanks.

Offline Rosieroo17

« Reply #79 on: June 06, 2020, 06:54:48 AM »
pls can someone help if Stephanie Theresa has her own website? Is she uk based? I saw one lady personal website like 45 uk pounds for 20 min?

Please help.

Thanks.

Yes that is her , I recently had a reading with and that was the cost and time .

Offline Itsmylife

« Reply #80 on: June 06, 2020, 07:57:13 AM »

Please help.

Thanks.

Yes that is her , I recently had a reading with and that was the cost and time .

Hi thank you.
Was it a good reading. I need insight into my career stuff. Thanks.

Offline Rosieroo17

« Reply #81 on: June 06, 2020, 08:32:57 AM »

Please help.

Thanks.

Hi thank you.
Was it a good reading. I need insight into my career stuff. Thanks.

For me I would say she is the best i have read with. My situation wasn't about timeliness etc so she didn't give me any. Mine was about my marriage and my hubby. She read the situation , emotions and picked up my husbands character 100% without asking any questions and it was not the usual "oh he is stressed" lines which I've had from many psychics over the last month.

Offline Jenjen

« Reply #82 on: June 06, 2020, 07:47:28 PM »

Please help.

Thanks.
Yes u.k. Based.

Offline Itsmylife

« Reply #83 on: June 06, 2020, 09:19:15 PM »
Thank you. I may try her. If I do I will update you guys. Thanks again. I am not into spending too much money and feel extremely conservative when it comes to psychic readings but will give her a try.

Offline maggie214

« Reply #84 on: June 24, 2020, 06:53:59 PM »
Update on the last post.  I really have ended up having no confirmed luck on any of those folks.  I really loved Jessica Rae's personality, but she was just wrong.  As stated above, the things I am asking about are so objective - we are either going to get good news on a specific opportunity or a no.  Both her and Autumn Rivers swore to the moon and back that this was a YES with lots of money coming in (and that did feel like a real possibility, as it was down to just a few choices).  I found out shortly after I made that post that it was a NO and was pretty heartbroken.

The only one I have read with lately is Tarot by Hipa because I had asked her a question a long time ago and I think she was right.  I have 2 issues with her pending now - a friendship that is on the rocks and she has described this person amazingly and second, another entertainment opportunity.  I do really like her style but I kind of don't know what to think anymore.   I do hope she is correct.

Offline serenejoy

• walk by faith, not by sight
« Reply #85 on: June 25, 2020, 01:33:35 AM »
Update on the last post.  I really have ended up having no confirmed luck on any of those folks.  I really loved Jessica Rae's personality, but she was just wrong.  As stated above, the things I am asking about are so objective - we are either going to get good news on a specific opportunity or a no.  Both her and Autumn Rivers swore to the moon and back that this was a YES with lots of money coming in (and that did feel like a real possibility, as it was down to just a few choices).  I found out shortly after I made that post that it was a NO and was pretty heartbroken.

The only one I have read with lately is Tarot by Hipa because I had asked her a question a long time ago and I think she was right.  I have 2 issues with her pending now - a friendship that is on the rocks and she has described this person amazingly and second, another entertainment opportunity.  I do really like her style but I kind of don't know what to think anymore.   I do hope she is correct.

Do you mind elaborating on the Hipa read/prediction? I’m a fan of hers. She accurately predicted a small outcome. Waiting on the bigger one

Offline maggie214

« Reply #86 on: June 25, 2020, 03:02:02 PM »
I had just asked her someone's motivations for a decision a while back.  I will never truly know obviously, but she said things that sounded very likely knowing the personality of the woman I asked about.  The two issues I have pending with her now are much easier to validate if they happen, so will update.  I had one advisor over 10 years ago that was very good for me, but even she got things wrong (although she got some big things right - like when I would become pregnant with both of my kids), but after a while, she also seemed to lose the ability to read for me.  So, that said, I am generally very skeptical.

Offline court1130

« Reply #87 on: August 18, 2020, 07:38:07 PM »

Karen Jo - correctly predicted the outcome of my last relationship and how no good he was when I was still wanting to work things out

I read with Karen Jo (Knowingangel) today thru her personal site and I have to say she absolutely NAILED the overall situation and relationship dynamic between myself and POI. She was excellent for past and present. Predictions and how they'll play out match other trusted advisors and the overall reading was very practical and realistic. She gave the good and bad and provided advice on how to handle the situation the best way possible. I'll update later in the year regarding predictions. 😊
« Last Edit: August 19, 2020, 10:06:47 AM by court1130 »

Offline Love2lovenj

« Reply #88 on: August 18, 2020, 07:52:23 PM »
I've read with Karen Jo several time and i too fee she is amazing at picking up the current energy and situation.

Offline Sunshine75

« Reply #89 on: August 27, 2020, 10:56:34 PM »
Like this helpful thread, thanks for posting ;D
Trying to be more active member here, not just lurking, lol 8) Here are mine, no special order. Star ratings for how many of the predictions came through, as opposed to how many did not. OK to message me 😊
*** ORACLE INDIGO – Etsy/Private
Was correct about a legal difficulty that came up in my partner’s business, predicted month accurately 5 months ahead of time. Was off on a lot of other topics tho, only read with her once.
*** AUTUMN RIVERS – Bitwine
Accurate on present. Predicted a surprise vacation (but I did not know that was what it was when she predicted it) 4 months ahead. Predicted a new dog 14 months before we got her. Predicted a health scare that would turn out to be OK 8 months ahead. Read with her a few times
***** JESSICA RAE – Psychic Access/Private
Accurate on present and a real good empath. Predicted earliest that I would get married, way before I met him, got description and letter of name, got dates of meeting and wedding only couple of months out. Predicted a move of home, the direction it was in and a city landmark. Predicted when I would get pregnant, and sex of the baby. Other small predictions also correct, and some to come. Read with her two times, lovely person.
***** DANIELLE – Psychic Source
Predicted my marriage a year before I met my partner and also some really accurate personal predictions. Read with her one time, $13 a minute too expensive for me or I would’ve read with her more
**** ANNE, QOC – Keen
Predicted I would meet my man 8 months before I did, gave me his job-type correctly. Predicted I would move but not correct month or place. Predicted a pay rise I was hoping for, got the timing of it spot on. Predicted I would find a precious object I would lose, got the month correct (heirloom piece of jewelry). Predicted I would have a child, no date given. A lot more predictions that did not happen, stopped reading with Anne, nice person.

Updating with predictions that have passed:

*** ORACLE INDIGO – Etsy/Private
Was correct about a legal difficulty that came up in my partner’s business, predicted month accurately 5 months ahead of time. Was off on a lot of other topics tho, only read with her once.
*** AUTUMN RIVERS – Bitwine
Accurate on present. Predicted a surprise vacation (but I did not know that was what it was when she predicted it) 4 months ahead. Predicted a new dog 14 months before we got her. Predicted a health scare that would turn out to be OK 8 months aheadwas right about health scare but did not get timing or person correct. Crazy accurate about who would buy our house when we put it on the market. Read with her a few times have not read with Autumn Rivers again, she's never on at times when I can chat online, she is one of my best for sure
***** JESSICA RAE – Psychic Access/Private
Accurate on present and a real good empath. Predicted earliest that I would get married, way before I met him, got description and letter of name, got dates of meeting and wedding only couple of months out. Predicted a move of home, the direction it was in and a city landmark. Predicted when I would get pregnant, and sex of the baby. Other small predictions also correct, and some to come. Predicted that there would be a specific health scare with partner this summer, but that it would all be ok - this was spot on accurate - she got the exact problem. Predicted another pregnancy likely twins, accurate. Predicted a particular estranged family member would reach out, this was unprompted and no way possible - the person did, accurate Read with her two 3 now times, lovely person.
***** DANIELLE – Psychic Source
Predicted my marriage a year before I met my partner and also some really accurate personal predictions. Read with her one time, $13 a minute too expensive for me or I would’ve read with her more. Predicted I would have twin girls, I am pregnant with twin girls
**** ANNE, QOC – Keen
Predicted I would meet my man 8 months before I did, gave me his job-type correctly. Predicted I would move but not correct month or place. Predicted a pay rise I was hoping for, got the timing of it spot on. Predicted I would find a precious object I would lose, got the month correct (heirloom piece of jewelry). Predicted I would have a child, no date given. A lot more predictions that did not happen, stopped reading with Anne, nice person.

Jessica Rae has been on the money for me but did not connect well at all with my sister-in-law, really disapponted. Her reading was like night and day from mine, kinda vague and general, I don't know what to tell you?! She was refunded, but it was not a good experience. I think some readers just click well with some people not others. She is an empath and I think that is a big factor.
« Last Edit: August 27, 2020, 10:58:10 PM by Sunshine75 »

anything