Author Topic: Actual Predictions That Passed ... List and Detail  (Read 60187 times)

Offline bee.23

Re: Actual Predictions That Passed ... List and Detail
« Reply #45 on: February 20, 2020, 04:43:50 AM »
So far I like Jessica Rae the most in terms of giving me details.  I am still waiting on predictions to pass, but she describes people extremely well physically.  My calls are business readings and she is really quite good when I bring someone up giving m,e an exceptional physical description of them.  Her predictions are very specific and easy to validate so I will know very soon whether they come to pass.  But I also feel like she wants to get the answer for me - she will go over time if she is about to get something. 

I read with Autumn Rivers and I just cannot tell.  I hate when you ask a question and you get a half good/half bad answer.  Like if you ask how an interview went and they say ... well, most people liked you/the person, but I see delays or I see frustration.  That just leaves me with no real answer.  I get a lot of that with her and I am left with more questions than answers.  And she changed her prediction on me in one week already.  We will see.

I have already posted about Stephanie Teresa somewhere else.  Super nice, but I spent a ton with her on a very objective issue she was dead wrong on and I felt totally strung along.  It was an exceptionally awful experience and I was so upset.

I am REALLY hoping Stephanie Theresa is wrong in my case, so your story is really the only thing giving me faith right now, due to literally every other reviewer on here stating that she is the best for them.. If you feel open to it, can you PM me what your experience was with her in detail, and how she was wrong? I have really been so stressed out by the reading I got with ST AND AR, because they predicted something similar. But Miss Ann predicted the opposite?

Offline Flyingsoul

« Reply #46 on: February 20, 2020, 05:26:10 AM »
As far as i know, i read with both ST and AR, both have very different ways of picking stuff. ST based on energies and AR purely a card reader.
Although you shouldn't feed any info to AR, but if you gave her a bit background, she can actually interpret better with it with her cards.
Whereas for ST, based on the energies, she could feel the shift but might not be able to predict exact outcomes.
I still like the way of they read although i stopped it for few months now.

Offline Love2lovenj

« Reply #47 on: February 20, 2020, 03:09:01 PM »
So far I like Jessica Rae the most in terms of giving me details.  I am still waiting on predictions to pass, but she describes people extremely well physically.  My calls are business readings and she is really quite good when I bring someone up giving m,e an exceptional physical description of them.  Her predictions are very specific and easy to validate so I will know very soon whether they come to pass.  But I also feel like she wants to get the answer for me - she will go over time if she is about to get something. 

I read with Autumn Rivers and I just cannot tell.  I hate when you ask a question and you get a half good/half bad answer.  Like if you ask how an interview went and they say ... well, most people liked you/the person, but I see delays or I see frustration.  That just leaves me with no real answer.  I get a lot of that with her and I am left with more questions than answers.  And she changed her prediction on me in one week already.  We will see.

I have already posted about Stephanie Teresa somewhere else.  Super nice, but I spent a ton with her on a very objective issue she was dead wrong on and I felt totally strung along.  It was an exceptionally awful experience and I was so upset.

I am REALLY hoping Stephanie Theresa is wrong in my case, so your story is really the only thing giving me faith right now, due to literally every other reviewer on here stating that she is the best for them.. If you feel open to it, can you PM me what your experience was with her in detail, and how she was wrong? I have really been so stressed out by the reading I got with ST AND AR, because they predicted something similar. But Miss Ann predicted the opposite?

I read with ST and was not impressed.  For her price i expected some kind of prediction but really left confused about how great she was for others.  Honestly felt like my reading was honestly vague in general.

Offline bee.23

« Reply #48 on: February 20, 2020, 05:46:45 PM »
Update-

Read with Yona and she validated what Stephanie and Bridgette said. Told me POI is coming back but I will decide on new love interest instead.

Bigger Update - Y, B, and S all correct! New love interest on board! Went out fir first time in months and hit it off huge w new person!!! They called it. This is a less than 1 week old connection. Giving credit where due.

Thanks for the update. Glad to hear some good news!!

Where can I read with bridgette on??

Offline bee.23

« Reply #49 on: February 20, 2020, 05:49:08 PM »
Leanne Predicted that a guy around me would get a gf soon. I didnt think it would be the poi I loved but unfortunately turned out it was. She also predicted me getting involved in a bad relationship & getting pregnant(had a miscarriage). She was right & that bad relationship has since ended. Stephanie Theresa, Soul Navigation saw that a relationship wouldnt last when all others said we would live together soon & be getting engaged. All others were wrong & they were right. Suzan Saxman also was accurate about the outcome of that relationship. The guy broke up with his gf & is back in the pic. I feel bad but I'm not sure I'm in love with him anymore like I used to be. I feel as if too much has happened & I'm having a really hard time getting past it all. So probably best to let him go & move on. I can see us being friends but right now cant even go there with him

Can you post leannes link? And also soul navigations?

Offline PinkyD

« Reply #50 on: February 21, 2020, 10:25:11 AM »

I read with ST and was not impressed.  For her price i expected some kind of prediction but really left confused about how great she was for others.  Honestly felt like my reading was honestly vague in general.

Me too, I've read with Stephanie Theresa like twice and whilst she said we connected and she could feel what I felt at the time, honestly, I couldn't validate that at all. Her predictions, she can't put a time frame on them so I can't tell when they would actually occur. My reading with her was in August 2019. I felt her predictions were vague as well, she predicted travelling by now but that hasn't occurred. I'll update if anything happens but to date, apart from a motivational speech and sound advice, I really don't feel as though I benefited from a sharp detailed psychic reading. Also, a ton load of significant things happened in my life over the last 6 mths since our reading and she mentioned not a single thing about that. I know a lot of people swear by her but I felt like I spent a decent sum for minimal clarity and no validation. Anyone can predict anything right? I'll be sure to change this if anything occurs.

Offline bee.23

« Reply #51 on: February 21, 2020, 11:37:23 PM »

Me too, I've read with Stephanie Theresa like twice and whilst she said we connected and she could feel what I felt at the time, honestly, I couldn't validate that at all. Her predictions, she can't put a time frame on them so I can't tell when they would actually occur. My reading with her was in August 2019. I felt her predictions were vague as well, she predicted travelling by now but that hasn't occurred. I'll update if anything happens but to date, apart from a motivational speech and sound advice, I really don't feel as though I benefited from a sharp detailed psychic reading. Also, a ton load of significant things happened in my life over the last 6 mths since our reading and she mentioned not a single thing about that. I know a lot of people swear by her but I felt like I spent a decent sum for minimal clarity and no validation. Anyone can predict anything right? I'll be sure to change this if anything occurs.

Yes please do. Because I am feeling exceptionally awful about her reading with me. And not to say she is not a nice person, just when she broke the news with me she was pretty callous about it. And just like “sorry that’s what I see, blessings and bye :)” No real clarity to why - no answers. Basically said I would reconcile with my POI (after this year of waiting) but that it would be short lived and would fail shortly after. And that I would meet someone else. But as there’s no timeframes how long would I know before it happens or I meet that other person? I feel she could at least give a vague time frame like “fall or winter” or “this year” “next year”. I really can not do psychics that can’t at  least give me a vague time frame/clarity to why . But even then, if that were to happen, how would I not be able to clarify if we reconciled after THAT and spent more time together before I met this other person. I just didn’t get a lot of clarity at all for her PPM. 

Offline bee.23

« Reply #52 on: February 29, 2020, 06:55:05 AM »
As far as i know, i read with both ST and AR, both have very different ways of picking stuff. ST based on energies and AR purely a card reader.
Although you shouldn't feed any info to AR, but if you gave her a bit background, she can actually interpret better with it with her cards.
Whereas for ST, based on the energies, she could feel the shift but might not be able to predict exact outcomes.
I still like the way of they read although i stopped it for few months now.

Hello I’ve been following your posts and from your personal experience would you say ST is more of an empath and can “feel” things are coming but can’t accurately predict the outcomes of situations due to her being only an empath? Was she ever wrong for you before?

Also, I read a few years back a post you had made in regards to a comparison of readings you had with moon pixie  and AR.  You had stated AR informed you that your POI was dating someone else and the 3rd party would leave him in 3 months. And that the future looked better for you and that POI whereas the other reader didn’t pick up on the 3rd party and didn’t see you together longterm with the POI. Did that prediction ever unfold as planned?
« Last Edit: February 29, 2020, 07:04:08 AM by bee.23 »

Offline maggie214

« Reply #53 on: March 02, 2020, 10:33:15 PM »
I have had a luck with Jessica Rae lately.  As stated before, my readings are all about business opportunities in the arts (Film/TV).  She has been getting a lot of details right for me lately and we are waiting on some really big news this month.  She gave me some dates and excited to see if those pan out.  She will give me details like if I mention someone's name she will start describing them really, really well (hair color, eye color, skin color) and these people are all different (men, women, tweens).  Or if I mention a project, she will know details like the fact that it is on a coast or involves certain dynamics that she would never know (i.e., this project is a fantasy or a comedy, right).

I am sure someone will bite my head off for saying this, but I really want to help people on here.  I don't want to see people calling 100 people and spending thousands of dollars.  I am married now with kids, but many moons ago, I was almost engaged (to another guy) and when we broke up I spent a fortune on psychics and I am a very fiscally responsible person.  It was humiliating.
So worst case scenario, I want people to find one person they trust and maybe talk to that person once in a while.  Personally, I just wouldn't go one here and say "I have someone amazing, but I am not going to tell you who it is."  First of all, of course everyone is going to want to know who that is and ask - it doesn't make them a lunatic - it makes them human.  Second, I do not read with people enough that I need that reader to be available all the time just for me.  So I guess all I am saying is that if you post on here that you found someone great, you should totally expect people to ask you about it -- it's called assumption of the risk.  And if you don't want people to annoy you like that, then just don't say anything - what value does it add to the forum to rub it in people's face that you found someone great, but won't share that info?  Sorry, but that just has bothered me for a while.

So, all that said, I hope someone else also has good luck with Jessica.  Has she been perfect for me?  Nope.  But man, almost everyone else has sucked big time and these little validated details give me some hope that maybe we are in for some amazing news very soon :)
« Last Edit: March 03, 2020, 03:29:14 PM by maggie214 »

Offline bee.23

« Reply #54 on: March 03, 2020, 01:06:50 AM »
I have had a luck with Jessica Rae lately.  As stated before, my readings are all about business opportunities in the arts (Film/TV).  She has been getting a lot of details right for me lately and we are waiting on some really big news this month.  She gave me some dates and excited to see if those pan out.  She will give me details like if I mention someone's name she will start describing them really, really well (hair color, eye color, skin color) and these people are all different (men, women, tweens).  Or if I mention a project, she will know details like the fact that it is on a coast or involves I certain dynamic that she would never know.

I am sure someone will but my head off for saying this, but I really want to help people on here.  I don't want to see people calling 100 people and spending thousands of dollars.  I am married now with kids, but many moons ago, I was almost engaged (to another guy) and when we broke up I spent a fortune on psychics and I am a very fiscally responsible person.  It was humiliating.
So worst case scenario, I want people to find one person they trust and maybe talk to that person once in a while.  Personally, I just wouldn't go one here and say "I have someone amazing, but I am not going to tell you who it is."  First of all, of course everyone is going to want to know who that is and ask - it doesn't make them a lunatic - it makes them human.  Second, I do not read with people enough that I need that reader to be available all the time just for me.  So I guess all I am saying is that if you post on here that you found someone great, you should totally expect people to ask you about it -- it's called assumption of the risk.  And if you don't want people to annoy you like that, then just don't say anything - what value does it add to the forum to rub it in people's face that you found someone great, but won't share that info?  Sorry, but that just has bothered me for a while.

So, all that said, I hope someone else had good luck with Jessica.  Has she been perfect for me?  Nope.  But man, almost everyone else has sucked big time and these little validated details give me some hope that maybe we are in for some amazing news very soon :)

Thank you for saying this!!! I was waiting for someone to speak on the matter.
Fully agree with you

Offline Ani9090

« Reply #55 on: March 19, 2020, 01:13:42 AM »
« Last Edit: March 21, 2020, 01:32:32 AM by Ani9090 »

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #56 on: March 19, 2020, 03:20:10 AM »
Okay this is my first post and I know how some people get scared since we've all been scammed so lets be honest we have trust issues! But im sharing my story and info in hopes I save people money and just help them move forward in life!

I’m not longer addicted to psychics or feeling like I need to talk to one all the time over a boy or every move I make. I decided that it wasnt really living and I deserve a whole lot better cause I am an awesome person!

But i do still talk to one psychic and she is honestly amazing her name is Asia! I found her on psychicstars.com. However, I found her real website (cause I went crazy and stalked her lol). Now be ready to hear the truth because she will give it to you... even if its not what you want to hear (in my case) (https://montreal.craigslist.org/biz/d/saskatoon-asia-psychic-top-accurate/7092982098.html?lang=en&cc=gb)
shes a good price and doesn't play games or ask for more money. Be ready to hear the truth though what ever she sees she says! But she is an amazing women who cares so much.
good luck people !!!

(Might repost this idk if this is the right place some one can for sure let me know I wanna follow the rules)
Nope. You don't want to follow the rules. You want to advertise and keep posting about some reader on every other thread. Right. I'm sure you looked over the terms of service or rules of the board. Sure.

Offline Ani9090

« Reply #57 on: March 19, 2020, 04:10:13 AM »
Huh? Ive been on this site for months.... tried and I mean TRIED hundreds of readers and spent so much money . I seriously just want to help people...message me and ill show you my facebook im just a normal girl lol I have no relation to this reader I’m just sharing information in hopes I can help save people time, heart ache and money. People are so negative its crazy to me, I try and be nice and people just assume the worst.

Offline dasaninot

« Reply #58 on: March 19, 2020, 06:34:52 AM »
Huh? Ive been on this site for months.... tried and I mean TRIED hundreds of readers and spent so much money . I seriously just want to help people...message me and ill show you my facebook im just a normal girl lol I have no relation to this reader I’m just sharing information in hopes I can help save people time, heart ache and money. People are so negative its crazy to me, I try and be nice and people just assume the worst.

Hey craigslist reader,

You came here thinking everyone would fall for your "I want to save you all" act and thought you'd easily scam everyone off their money, but honestly just stop now. You're achieving the exact opposite.

Offline njlady

« Reply #59 on: March 19, 2020, 04:57:11 PM »

Hey craigslist reader,

You came here thinking everyone would fall for your "I want to save you all" act and thought you'd easily scam everyone off their money, but honestly just stop now. You're achieving the exact opposite.

Just OMG.  No wonder 95% of the people here lurk.  Not every single person who shows up here is selling their services.