Author Topic: Actual Predictions That Passed ... List and Detail  (Read 60166 times)

Offline Sunshine75

Re: Actual Predictions That Passed ... List and Detail
« Reply #30 on: December 27, 2019, 09:06:45 AM »
Like this helpful thread, thanks for posting ;D
Trying to be more active member here, not just lurking, lol 8) Here are mine, no special order. Star ratings for how many of the predictions came through, as opposed to how many did not. OK to message me 😊
*** ORACLE INDIGO – Etsy/Private
Was correct about a legal difficulty that came up in my partner’s business, predicted month accurately 5 months ahead of time. Was off on a lot of other topics tho, only read with her once.
*** AUTUMN RIVERS – Bitwine
Accurate on present. Predicted a surprise vacation (but I did not know that was what it was when she predicted it) 4 months ahead. Predicted a new dog 14 months before we got her. Predicted a health scare that would turn out to be OK 8 months ahead. Read with her a few times
***** JESSICA RAE – Psychic Access/Private
Accurate on present and a real good empath. Predicted earliest that I would get married, way before I met him, got description and letter of name, got dates of meeting and wedding only couple of months out. Predicted a move of home, the direction it was in and a city landmark. Predicted when I would get pregnant, and sex of the baby. Other small predictions also correct, and some to come. Read with her two times, lovely person.
***** DANIELLE – Psychic Source
Predicted my marriage a year before I met my partner and also some really accurate personal predictions. Read with her one time, $13 a minute too expensive for me or I would’ve read with her more
**** ANNE, QOC – Keen
Predicted I would meet my man 8 months before I did, gave me his job-type correctly. Predicted I would move but not correct month or place. Predicted a pay rise I was hoping for, got the timing of it spot on. Predicted I would find a precious object I would lose, got the month correct (heirloom piece of jewelry). Predicted I would have a child, no date given. A lot more predictions that did not happen, stopped reading with Anne, nice person.

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #31 on: December 30, 2019, 06:47:55 PM »
Trying to be more active member here, not just lurking, lol 8) Here are mine, no special order. Star ratings for how many of the predictions came through, as opposed to how many did not. OK to message me 😊
Was correct about a legal difficulty that came up in my partner’s business, predicted month accurately 5 months ahead of time. Was off on a lot of other topics tho, only read with her once.
Accurate on present. Predicted a surprise vacation (but I did not know that was what it was when she predicted it) 4 months ahead. Predicted a new dog 14 months before we got her. Predicted a health scare that would turn out to be OK 8 months ahead. Read with her a few times
Accurate on present and a real good empath. Predicted earliest that I would get married, way before I met him, got description and letter of name, got dates of meeting and wedding only couple of months out. Predicted a move of home, the direction it was in and a city landmark. Predicted when I would get pregnant, and sex of the baby. Other small predictions also correct, and some to come. Read with her two times, lovely person.
Predicted my marriage a year before I met my partner and also some really accurate personal predictions. Read with her one time, $13 a minute too expensive for me or I would’ve read with her more
**** ANNE, QOC – Keen
Predicted I would meet my man 8 months before I did, gave me his job-type correctly. Predicted I would move but not correct month or place. Predicted a pay rise I was hoping for, got the timing of it spot on. Predicted I would find a precious object I would lose, got the month correct (heirloom piece of jewelry). Predicted I would have a child, no date given. A lot more predictions that did not happen, stopped reading with Anne, nice person.
Were the readings with all these readers specific questions or did you just let them talk?

Offline texmex

« Reply #32 on: January 05, 2020, 08:19:12 PM »
Stephanie Teresa is on Kasamba. Not sure if she can be found on other platforms.

Offline texmex

« Reply #33 on: January 06, 2020, 05:56:31 PM »
Please post Bitwine nane when you recall it! Her Kasamba rate is pricey indeed!

Offline fefe

« Reply #34 on: January 06, 2020, 06:15:40 PM »
@texmex her bit wine name is the same Stephanie Theresa and she is same price on bitwine as on Kasamba. I tried her on both sites and she gave me the same reading.

Offline fefe

« Reply #35 on: January 06, 2020, 06:16:50 PM »
Crazy thing was my reading in bitwine with her was in July and my Kasamba reading was in November and it was the same

Offline sequoia

« Reply #36 on: January 13, 2020, 06:00:39 AM »
**** ANNE, QOC – Keen

Thanks sunshine, I had good results with Jessica Rae and Autumn Rivers before and read with Jessica Rae again in December based off your post. She's been one of the best so far. This time she was really detailed and gave me a couple predictions for within 2 weeks, both of which passed in the timeframe (ok to share via private mesg, don't like to post publicly). Her past and present are solid, and it seemed like she was on fire with the predictions, no way to know for most of them yet. Impressed so far with the readings with her.  Curious if you did chat or phone readings with her? From the folks I've messaged here, seems her chat readings are more accurate, phone readings are a crap shoot...

Offline calibabe

« Reply #37 on: January 14, 2020, 01:01:32 AM »
What is Jessica Raes site?

Offline sexyp

« Reply #38 on: January 14, 2020, 02:24:36 AM »
wasnt good for me

Offline Aaron0326

« Reply #39 on: January 14, 2020, 08:07:12 AM »
wasnt good for me

I see a lot of really rave reviews for her here and I don’t get it either.  I read with her once awhile back and all the insights she tried to share were just vague spiritual mumbo jumbo that could blanket anyone or just confuse you into shrugging your shoulders.  Maybe it was just a bad connection, I dk.  Not at all inclined to try to find out again.

Offline Sunshine75

« Reply #40 on: January 14, 2020, 11:08:35 PM »
**** ANNE, QOC – Keen

Thanks sunshine, I had good results with Jessica Rae and Autumn Rivers before and read with Jessica Rae again in December based off your post. She's been one of the best so far. This time she was really detailed and gave me a couple predictions for within 2 weeks, both of which passed in the timeframe (ok to share via private mesg, don't like to post publicly). Her past and present are solid, and it seemed like she was on fire with the predictions, no way to know for most of them yet. Impressed so far with the readings with her.  Curious if you did chat or phone readings with her? From the folks I've messaged here, seems her chat readings are more accurate, phone readings are a crap shoot...

Read again with Autumn Rivers, she picked up well on health like before.
Re phone vs chat with Jessica Rae, have done both with her now so I checked back over the readings, more detailed and way more prediction hits with her chat readings. I like phone better, and would not have noticed unless you'd brought it up. Guessing she must have different styles of reading because she's never talked past lives or spiritual stuff in my readings.

Offline Sunshine75

« Reply #41 on: January 14, 2020, 11:17:26 PM »
**** ANNE, QOC – Keen
Were the readings with all these readers specific questions or did you just let them talk?

Good question! Checked back over the readings:
Oracle Indigo, mostly specific questions, she volunteered a couple of predictions
Autumn River, mostly specific questions, volunteered one prediction
Jessica Rae, picked up right away, mostly her volunteering predictions and information, asked a few specific questions
Danielle, picked up right away, mostly her volunteering, asked one specific question
Anne, about even, good amount of her volunteering and me asking specific questions, some readings were pretty much all questions or all her volunteering insights and information

Offline maggs30

« Reply #42 on: January 15, 2020, 12:17:46 AM »
Holy shit I just had a lightening bolt ah moment with something Autumn Rivers told me. She said Boo and I will not get married because other people and interestingly money will get in the way. Yona has also never said marriage but Skye sees a wedding. I 100% get Autumn and Yona not seeing marriage now! In Texas if baby mama is receiving child support and he marries me she gets 23% of our COMBINED income! Skye may see a ceremony with no papers! Hence money and other people causing no marriage. Time will tell but he would not let her take a dime of my income.

Offline sexyp

« Reply #43 on: January 15, 2020, 08:43:55 AM »
Jessica Rae was a cold reader for me. i do not recommend her at all. waste your money on someone else like yona or cookie or barbara. you are welcome

**** ANNE, QOC – Keen

Read again with Autumn Rivers, she picked up well on health like before.
Re phone vs chat with Jessica Rae, have done both with her now so I checked back over the readings, more detailed and way more prediction hits with her chat readings. I like phone better, and would not have noticed unless you'd brought it up. Guessing she must have different styles of reading because she's never talked past lives or spiritual stuff in my readings.

Offline maggie214

« Reply #44 on: February 05, 2020, 10:25:25 PM »
So far I like Jessica Rae the most in terms of giving me details.  I am still waiting on predictions to pass, but she describes people extremely well physically.  My calls are business readings and she is really quite good when I bring someone up giving m,e an exceptional physical description of them.  Her predictions are very specific and easy to validate so I will know very soon whether they come to pass.  But I also feel like she wants to get the answer for me - she will go over time if she is about to get something. 

I read with Autumn Rivers and I just cannot tell.  I hate when you ask a question and you get a half good/half bad answer.  Like if you ask how an interview went and they say ... well, most people liked you/the person, but I see delays or I see frustration.  That just leaves me with no real answer.  I get a lot of that with her and I am left with more questions than answers.  And she changed her prediction on me in one week already.  We will see.

I have already posted about Stephanie Teresa somewhere else.  Super nice, but I spent a ton with her on a very objective issue she was dead wrong on and I felt totally strung along.  It was an exceptionally awful experience and I was so upset.
« Last Edit: February 05, 2020, 10:28:54 PM by maggie214 »