Author Topic: My predictions that happened  (Read 7781 times)

Offline Smiley1

My predictions that happened
« on: September 21, 2020, 01:30:16 AM »
I thought I would give you a list of predictions that happened.  Not always as the psychic says but they have happened over the years I have had readings.

Just so you know, I have had readings since 2012 and although I binged during 2012 -2014 I stopped reading until this year.  A death in my family made me seek solace in readings and help with a relationship.    My main predictions all happened around my current guy, won't even call him a POI as we are solid now and I dont get readings about him just general and if things come up I like go with the flow.  I also now go for more readers that offer predictions wether about my guy or work or life in general as it is more fun.

Yona - she was right but about 2 years out. She described situations with people that didnt happen but they were very accurate and the details she gave me were correct. I read with her yearly as I found I was getting confused and she was predicting my current situation as if it was current back in 2017.  Much kudos goes to her but I would never read with her in the hope that she picks up correctly on the current situation and lesson learnt that she has been consistent in talking about someone that wasn't even in my life.

Will - I read with him on websites but never got a reading with him on his own website as when I found him again he is way to expensive for my pocket.   I didnt like him at first as I thought he was inaccurate but things he told me from back in 2013 played out last year so I cannot fault him.   He gave detailed information about situations and a person in particular that person turned out to be someone else but the details were right.    If you can afford him he is worth a a reading but I cannot so I wont read with him again.   

Kisha - was wrong for me on work but right about my POI she said he would never come back or get in touch. He didnt but years later - recently he got in touch but it was not romantic but asking for my help in something.     SO much water under the bridge and he was in a sad position that I helped him.   He is now in another relationship with a baby.

Matilda - the psychic everyone loves to hate - I read with her in person and over the phone and she recently predicted some change in my work and an argument I would have with someone.  She also told me that my ex POI was no good for me and that I should move on and told me my new POI would move states to be with me which he is doing next month when things are easier here with COVID.   I like her and she is sweet and kind but I understand many dont like her on here.

EJ - don't really like her as her predictions didnt happen for me.  She told me each POI I rang about was the one and it never happened and then when I rang about my current guy she told me he would be no good for me which is rubbish he absolutely adores me and is provng this to me.

Leanne - yeah this woman is gifted but if you need something now or have a POI question she is negative her 10 prediction readings are spot on and really good, if you can go with those alone you are on a winner but her prices have gone up and that is disappointing.

BItwine - lately I have used bitwise a fair bit as I like some of th readings.  I did not like emily Nixon or Ari but I liked Autumn Rivers, Leelo and Terry Mitchell.  Ari was wrong, plain wrong and was actually really kind of lazy in her reading i was disappointed after so many reviews on here.   Leelo was good, she got a lot right and predicted something spot on with timing so that was great.  Terry Mitchell is fantastic with his events and if you can hand control to him and realise that nothing makes sense until it happens then you are in for a fun time and it is entertainment.  I understand many don't want that and want to KNOW but he is so much fun it makes me smile.

Californian Psychics

Yep no, stay away from them if you can.  They will bankrupt you and keep you coming back.  I read with those that everyone thinks are gifted and maybe one or two vague predictions happened or timing happened for contact but nothing of any note and most if not all are plain wrong and con artists as far as I am concerned.     

Mattie, Tara, Jerimia (got prediction right), tulsa, luna all of them were plain wrong for me and don't see as clearly as say Yona or Matilda into the future.  They give you basic and sometimes cold readings and I feel that they really let you down on an emotional side of things.

Keen I have not used since 2013 as nobody was right and it was all rubbish.

I am sure there are numerous I have forgotten but these are the main ones mentioned on this site.

Offline Jili1945

Re: My predictions that happened
« Reply #1 on: September 21, 2020, 02:01:30 AM »
Thanks for sharing your experience. It's very similar to mine except Matilda that I did not really like my reading (and nothing came to pass). I liked your comment about CP, I totally agree with you. I spent a huge amount of $$$ there and nothing came out of it. Did you read general with Terry Mitchell? I saw he has a deal for 5 predictions. Is that like Leannes's 10 prediction reading?

Offline Steven213

« Reply #2 on: September 21, 2020, 02:03:24 AM »
so all of all, Leeloo is the best?
I think she is queen of prediction. Heard a lot of good things about her n she also has been spot on many times with me
« Last Edit: September 21, 2020, 02:15:01 AM by Steven213 »

Offline Smiley1

« Reply #3 on: September 21, 2020, 02:54:37 AM »
Thanks for sharing your experience. It's very similar to mine except Matilda that I did not really like my reading (and nothing came to pass). I liked your comment about CP, I totally agree with you. I spent a huge amount of $$$ there and nothing came out of it. Did you read general with Terry Mitchell? I saw he has a deal for 5 predictions. Is that like Leannes's 10 prediction reading?

A lot more weirder and wackier than Leanne but more fun.  So the special is the go.  He says things like Mildrid will want you to come and work with her on a specific project.  Well you don't know a Mildred and you dont work on projects but hey it happens.

Offline Smiley1

« Reply #4 on: September 21, 2020, 02:56:18 AM »
so all of all, Leeloo is the best?
I think she is queen of prediction. Heard a lot of good things about her n she also has been spot on many times with me

She is good but only one prediction happened the rest was vague.  I would say my most accurate overall would be matilda but not everyone likes her but I also think that given I have been having readings for so long i can tell she is genuine and actually really kind.   But everyone has their favourites some connect better with Kisha than I did.  Doesnt mean she is a bad psychic

Offline CancerBumble

« Reply #5 on: September 21, 2020, 06:04:39 PM »

A lot more weirder and wackier than Leanne but more fun.  So the special is the go.  He says things like Mildrid will want you to come and work with her on a specific project.  Well you don't know a Mildred and you dont work on projects but hey it happens.

First of all, Thanks @Smiley1 for this post! Secondly, I love Terry but wanted to remind Jili to read the ENTIRE description. The real code word is at the end of that post. I didn't read all the way the first time I tried reading with him and I got blocked.

Offline Anon

« Reply #6 on: September 21, 2020, 06:37:14 PM »
Phone lines will, generally Rinse out your bank account and, if not, careful, place huge strain on your family. Michelle Knight, CP, Kooma, Psychics4Less (or whatever you call it, I can't remember).

Etsy, is a Total Rinse of Money - Not 1 prediction came true....oh, and do not submit a negative review. They will hound you until you take it down. A bit like when you order 1 of those items from Ebay which is flimsy, you submit a review - and receive constant messages until you take it down.

Offline Anon

« Reply #7 on: September 22, 2020, 07:35:54 PM »
Unless you're very wealthy/have lots of free cash to throw, steer the f*** clear. I work way too hard to throw away money to them. I did waste loads previously, regret it massively. I did try to get a reading with Tulsa on CP, but when she could not phone me, I took it as a sign, I am not to use them, and got a refund. 

Offline Smiley1

« Reply #8 on: September 22, 2020, 11:25:27 PM »
Unless you're very wealthy/have lots of free cash to throw, steer the f*** clear. I work way too hard to throw away money to them. I did waste loads previously, regret it massively. I did try to get a reading with Tulsa on CP, but when she could not phone me, I took it as a sign, I am not to use them, and got a refund.

I find phone lines don’t validate well and people just ask questions.  I mean really. Like mable sitting in Kansas can just pull out of the sky if Kevin has feelings for you and will contact you Tuesday at 3pm

Offline Smiley1

« Reply #9 on: September 24, 2020, 11:46:13 PM »
I read with her on Michele knight.

She was always accurate but not overly and she is vague.

I would not use her regularly.  I know her as Lucy not Cleo.

She is probably one of the only ones I would ever recommend.

anything