Author Topic: Actual Predictions That Passed ... List and Detail  (Read 60171 times)

Offline Natashanyc

Actual Predictions That Passed ... List and Detail
« on: July 07, 2019, 04:53:04 AM »
I came to the conclusion reading this forum that a lot of advisors give broad predictions and not so much straight to the point answers ...I like advisors who are blunt no matter what and I don’t care for the “ this man will contact within a 5 or 7 “ type of advisors who try to have u thinking that because he texted at 2:05 they are spot on lol ... i don’t read as much as I used to but I wanted to start a thread on ACTUAL PREDICTIONS THAT PASSED...it u have any or have had that experience let us know and with who... no shaming of advisors, we all will not have the same experience so this is a war free zone.

I’ll start../ these reads are from 6 months ago or more so time has passed to give valid review

Karen Jo - correctly predicted the outcome of my last relationship and how no good he was when I was still wanting to work things out

Hipatia Princess/Bitwine- again correctly predicted my outcome and a very major detail that no one else saw happening  also saw new man... I think she’s retired cuz she has not been on in a long while but I hope she’s okay

Bridgette(P.Source)- Correctly predicted new man and where I met him, and also knew details of my ex relationship... predicted more money for me and that also happened. Also knew a man from my past would try to re-enter  my life and I had a few choices. I have only read with her maybe twice but she deserved to be mentioned for being right

I have a favorite who is my only advisor at the moment she is amazing she correctly predicted the way my ex would be stalking me, his exact words when trying to win me back, my new guy tendencies, my struggles and gains in my current relationship, work related issues, she correctly predicted a man from my past trying to date me but wouldn’t work (happened) among other things

Because of the lurkers and her privacy I won’t post her here

Also last year I went to many popular psychics and I was having the worst break up or roller coaster possible and no one was right on what would happen or what was happening with him but the ones I mentioned above ... I still have to go in my notes to see if anyone deserves honorable mention but I doubt it. Lol I left that man and I’m so much better without him.

Your turn !!!!

Offline Natashanyc

Re: Actual Predictions That Passed ... List and Detail
« Reply #1 on: July 07, 2019, 09:20:59 AM »
Y’all know by emailing me y’all take away the point of this post? And no at this present time I can’t give my only advisor up because it’s hard enough contacting her, she’s not on a major site, I hate to come here and ppl fighting over opinions , lurkers get here and you will never get to speak to that advisor due to too many clients (like cookie... not that I like her but I’m not waitin by no phone over a month for a read but more power to those who do) even cookie was wrong for me too come to think of it... maybe later I will but certainly not now the way this forum is ... unfortunately

Again don’t be selfish POST YOUR EXPERIENCE... if you don’t want to share who then leave the name of said advisor out like I did ...  have a good day !

Offline Wanderlust619

« Reply #2 on: July 07, 2019, 01:48:03 PM »
Y’all know by emailing me y’all take away the point of this post? And no at this present time I can’t give my only advisor up because it’s hard enough contacting her, she’s not on a major site, I hate to come here and ppl fighting over opinions , lurkers get here and you will never get to speak to that advisor due to too many clients (like cookie... not that I like her but I’m not waitin by no phone over a month for a read but more power to those who do) even cookie was wrong for me too come to think of it... maybe later I will but certainly not now the way this forum is ... unfortunately

Again don’t be selfish POST YOUR EXPERIENCE... if you don’t want to share who then leave the name of said advisor out like I did ...  have a good day !

Lol when I saw the first post I thought "she'll get a million messages about tell me who it is.
I understand your frustration. The lurkers do make it difficult and unfair.

Personally, I've only had success with empaths telling me how he feels or why he's doing what hes doing.

One kind of specific thing happened that dove from CP warned me about but her other stuff was outlandish and almost ruined my relationship with the paranoia it brought on.

Any predictions that worked were yes or no and that's 50/50 chance so I'm not that excited over them.

Honesty just writing this makes me wonder why I even bother getting such expensive readings!
Wish I just had one go to.

Many are still pending so I'll be back if they were correct. Timings and outcomes and such.

Offline diamondcanadian

« Reply #3 on: July 07, 2019, 01:54:00 PM »

Hi Natasha - just to let you know that hipa lady from bitwine actually logs onto purple ocean a lot more than bitwine . That’s where I’ve caught her before.

I believe her name on there is readings by hipa.

Hope this helps :)

Offline Natashanyc

« Reply #4 on: July 07, 2019, 03:27:53 PM »

Lol when I saw the first post I thought "she'll get a million messages about tell me who it is.
I understand your frustration. The lurkers do make it difficult and unfair.

Personally, I've only had success with empaths telling me how he feels or why he's doing what hes doing.

One kind of specific thing happened that dove from CP warned me about but her other stuff was outlandish and almost ruined my relationship with the paranoia it brought on.

Any predictions that worked were yes or no and that's 50/50 chance so I'm not that excited over them.

Honesty just writing this makes me wonder why I even bother getting such expensive readings!
Wish I just had one go to.

Many are still pending so I'll be back if they were correct. Timings and outcomes and such.

Yea people don’t understand how annoying that is... I was so mad I waited for cookie que and it wasn’t worth it to me because she didn’t tell me nothing I didn’t already know and she talks in a circle. But yes I hope your predictions pan out. I just wanted to create a drama free place where people can lay there predictions and people can find info on said reading . Thanks for your input !

Offline Natashanyc

« Reply #5 on: July 07, 2019, 03:29:57 PM »

Hi Natasha - just to let you know that hipa lady from bitwine actually logs onto purple ocean a lot more than bitwine . That’s where I’ve caught her before.

I believe her name on there is readings by hipa.

Hope this helps :)

Thanks so much ! I think it’s my own fault too because I delete all major sites long time ago but I never had purple ocean cuz of the high population of fakes there but she’s definitely been good for me and I know her que will be hectic now so I’m glad I still have someone left to read with

Offline happyk

« Reply #6 on: July 07, 2019, 04:13:27 PM »

👍🏼👍🏼

Offline flora0250

« Reply #7 on: July 07, 2019, 04:37:21 PM »
I’ll add some feedback here. My POI had a major life event happen at the end of May:

Skye (CP) predicted that there would be some significant change specifically at the end of May. Prediction was made in December.

Mattie (CP), Psychic Shelly (independent), and Delight (CP) also all predicted something significant happening in the month of May but they predicted he would contact me which he did not during May. But they were all sure something would happen during that month. These were all predictions many months prior, I think all in the winter as well.

Psychic Shelly accurately predicted several very specific markers for me (really not at all general, things that happened with a specific person with a specific relatively uncommon name as well as specific words I would hear someone say that were not at all general) - but they had nothing to do with what I was calling about. They were considered in my evaluation accurate psychic predictions because they were specific things that did happen. If I had to give most credit to someone able to predict a very specific thing happening it would definitely be Shelly. But without the event occurring of the associated market, it just ended up being more depressing and confusing. She did give me some general markers as well but I didn’t put as much weight into that. Still I absolutely cannot deny she was incredibly impressive for me for predictions of the markers themselves but not the associated event that was supposed to go with them (to my knowledge as they were things I have no way of knowing.

Psychic Shelly also did make a prediction that happened regarding a different major life event in my POIs life that did not have any marker at all and she was correct with it happening in mid February and that prediction was made in either December or January.

Skye also predicted something I completely had no knowledge of happening before it happened that I found out later she was right about. She told me at end of December that my POI was moving which I didn’t expect because I thought that wouldn’t happen until earliest summer if at all. Instead I found out later that he did move from his place in mid Jan shortly after her reading. So that was pretty stunning in my opinion.

Both Mattie and Divine Love (keen) were excellent really really excellent at reading the current situation and specific things about present and past that were not able to be guessed. For instance Divine Love knew I had seen my POI our with another woman. Mattie knew my hometown city instantly (I don’t have any accent or anything that would give that away). Mattie also I truly believed connected with my dad who passed. Divine Love could read my thoughts and exactly what the situation was as to how things ended between me and my POI to a tee one hundred percent.

Pending predictions are still from Delight Mattie and Divine Love. All of whom I listened to again and believe based on what they said and the current circumstances that even though my POI appears to be with someone else, as insane as it probably sounds, I think they have a chance of not working out and my POI contacting me again I won’t go into my personal details but just hope that people don’t judge me or think they know my situation. Maybe he totally won’t and they’ll be all happily ever after which if so that is awesome. Who am I to piss on someone else’s life? No. Not me I’m not that person honestly. But I’m sort of not buying it. Either because my gut instinct is actually right or because my ego is in the way both I think are equally likely!!

Sorry to ramble. Hope that helps. These are the advisors I can say for sure I trust their actual abilities for predictions (except with Mattie and Delight their more specific predictions are still pending).

I should say as well I went back to Delights reading again and was absolutely almost in tears about the messages that came through that I didn’t get before but now I understand. Maybe she wont be right after all. But now I realize her reading was way more “big picture” than immediate future I think so I would still give it some time for her predictions to pass and her messages to me were really just much more moving hearing it months later.

Modified to add: Abundant Visions / Gaylene accurately predicted major changes happening for my POI between May and July as well - when I thought what happened in May might happen sooner. Based on the two reads I had with her that was true, didn’t happen until May (this was a reading in Nov or Dec I think) and my second reading with her outcome is still pending but would be relatively soon, before end of Sept I think.
« Last Edit: July 07, 2019, 04:48:40 PM by flora0250 »

Offline Natashanyc

« Reply #8 on: July 07, 2019, 11:00:02 PM »
I’ll add some feedback here. My POI had a major life event happen at the end of May:

Skye (CP) predicted that there would be some significant change specifically at the end of May. Prediction was made in December.

Mattie (CP), Psychic Shelly (independent), and Delight (CP) also all predicted something significant happening in the month of May but they predicted he would contact me which he did not during May. But they were all sure something would happen during that month. These were all predictions many months prior, I think all in the winter as well.

Psychic Shelly accurately predicted several very specific markers for me (really not at all general, things that happened with a specific person with a specific relatively uncommon name as well as specific words I would hear someone say that were not at all general) - but they had nothing to do with what I was calling about. They were considered in my evaluation accurate psychic predictions because they were specific things that did happen. If I had to give most credit to someone able to predict a very specific thing happening it would definitely be Shelly. But without the event occurring of the associated market, it just ended up being more depressing and confusing. She did give me some general markers as well but I didn’t put as much weight into that. Still I absolutely cannot deny she was incredibly impressive for me for predictions of the markers themselves but not the associated event that was supposed to go with them (to my knowledge as they were things I have no way of knowing.

Psychic Shelly also did make a prediction that happened regarding a different major life event in my POIs life that did not have any marker at all and she was correct with it happening in mid February and that prediction was made in either December or January.

Skye also predicted something I completely had no knowledge of happening before it happened that I found out later she was right about. She told me at end of December that my POI was moving which I didn’t expect because I thought that wouldn’t happen until earliest summer if at all. Instead I found out later that he did move from his place in mid Jan shortly after her reading. So that was pretty stunning in my opinion.

Both Mattie and Divine Love (keen) were excellent really really excellent at reading the current situation and specific things about present and past that were not able to be guessed. For instance Divine Love knew I had seen my POI our with another woman. Mattie knew my hometown city instantly (I don’t have any accent or anything that would give that away). Mattie also I truly believed connected with my dad who passed. Divine Love could read my thoughts and exactly what the situation was as to how things ended between me and my POI to a tee one hundred percent.

Pending predictions are still from Delight Mattie and Divine Love. All of whom I listened to again and believe based on what they said and the current circumstances that even though my POI appears to be with someone else, as insane as it probably sounds, I think they have a chance of not working out and my POI contacting me again I won’t go into my personal details but just hope that people don’t judge me or think they know my situation. Maybe he totally won’t and they’ll be all happily ever after which if so that is awesome. Who am I to piss on someone else’s life? No. Not me I’m not that person honestly. But I’m sort of not buying it. Either because my gut instinct is actually right or because my ego is in the way both I think are equally likely!!

Sorry to ramble. Hope that helps. These are the advisors I can say for sure I trust their actual abilities for predictions (except with Mattie and Delight their more specific predictions are still pending).

I should say as well I went back to Delights reading again and was absolutely almost in tears about the messages that came through that I didn’t get before but now I understand. Maybe she wont be right after all. But now I realize her reading was way more “big picture” than immediate future I think so I would still give it some time for her predictions to pass and her messages to me were really just much more moving hearing it months later.

Modified to add: Abundant Visions / Gaylene accurately predicted major changes happening for my POI between May and July as well - when I thought what happened in May might happen sooner. Based on the two reads I had with her that was true, didn’t happen until May (this was a reading in Nov or Dec I think) and my second reading with her outcome is still pending but would be relatively soon, before end of Sept I think.

Did anything happen In May to say these were accurate? Thank u for sharing !!!

Offline flora0250

« Reply #9 on: July 07, 2019, 11:11:43 PM »

Did anything happen In May to say these were accurate? Thank u for sharing !!!

Yes - it wasn’t contact as most had predicted - Skye did not specifically say contact. The others said there was something major that happened and that we would have contact. In reality there was a major life event for my POI that I was waiting to see when it would happen. I thought it would happen in March but they were right that it was May.

Offline Natashanyc

« Reply #10 on: July 07, 2019, 11:28:20 PM »
Anyone who follows my posts knows I'm a big fan of Stephanie on Bitwine (also on Kasamba). I'm not sure that any other reader deserves a mention in my reply.... so what Stephanie got right (other than contact date/time predictions) since October 2018 when I first started reading with her.... and in no order except that which pops into my mind first...

TOPIC: The Ex

- My divorce would not drag out like I thought it would. There would be some little bumps but nothing major and my ex would not take me for everything I have. She mentioned a "completion and renewal" energy for my relationship with the ex (this was last year and that I would know what this was by march as she couldn't see what but felt the energy). Turns out she was spot on. He finally accepted we would never be able to make this relationship work and offered to divorce me to save me money. We have also since March developed a friendship where we literally see each other or talk once every week or so. My court case has come and gone and I am not only 18 days away from being officially single again.

TOPIC: The Career

- Stephanie could see a change in jobs coming up at the beginning of the year (this was a reading back in Nov I believe. She also said the new job wouldn't be the best fit and that she saw me working a lot more for myself. She didn't know at the time that I had just registered myself as a Sole Trader. She also said I would be doing something I hadn't even thought of in this business. Correct! I had a few thoughts about what I wanted to do but was led in another direction. My official launch was on Friday. She sees huge success so I am confident in what she sees here. I also had taken on a part time job to make sure I could pay my bills while I transition into this new role of working for myself. She said it wouldn't be the best fit. I couldn't see how. Turns out she was right. My boss is a bit of a c*nt. A lot actually.

TOPIC: The POI

She talked him coming closer and then pulling away to the point that I would just end up giving up on him. True. She talked of him really stepping up at one point and making a lot of grand statements that would be quite cryptic. Spot on. If you actually saw the texts he sent me you'd be like.. "WTF?!" lol She spoke of him ghosting me (not in those words) but that is what he has done. Just recently I messaged him on his birthday and he replied immediately. I went to tell Stephanie and she asked me if he liked fishing. I said YES! He is a very keen fisherman and his sister had just that morning posted a photo of him on social media wishing him a happy birthday and he was in the photo holding up this massive fish he had caught. She spoke of him drinking quite a bit and going through some kind of depression. Spot on. She could easily read his energy on how he is feeling - many of those days when I would read I ask her for an energy check on POI. She just starts reading his energy which is always spot on and then I would tell her what happened. My way of sort of checking on her but validating for myself.

TOPIC: Random stuff.

She warned me against a certain person who she felt was being quite shady and secretive and that he wanted me to do something for him but she couldn't see what. All I gave her was a name. She was correct. He wanted me to cheat with him on his partner. He WAS a former colleague and I thought friend.

She warned me against another male who would not be good for my business as he would take too long to do things. This was confirmed after the reading within a week or two as I had asked him to follow up on a client concern and 6 weeks on nothing was done. She told me he had a bit of a crush on me and wouldn't recognise my boundaries. True. I ended u just not taking his calls which came at random times of the day and night. It was supposed to be a professional relationship.

That's all that's coming to mind for now but yeah she has been very consistent in what she sees in general especially when I ask a general question and give no leading responses. She hasn't yet been correct about some (not all) of the contact predictions. The face to face predictions for me and POI have not transpired at all. Doesn't mean to say they're not going to happen but they are way overdue and I just don't see it happening anytime soon. So she's my go to. I haven't read with her in a month now which kills me but I just can't afford to right now so I'm really looking forward to my next catch up with her whenever that'll be lol

Wow that’s epic !!! Nice that she picked up even that much !

Offline Ninacy

« Reply #11 on: July 08, 2019, 07:58:10 AM »
Which Stephanie are you talking about? Stephanie Teresa or Stephanie Lee??

Offline naturegirl

« Reply #12 on: August 10, 2019, 01:42:38 AM »
Bump

Yona QOC Kisha Micah   Main ones for me that were wrong.  I only really read with them and a handful of keen readers didn't move too far away from them for a long time.

They did get predictions right but it was the wrong person that it was with  well not wrong because I am deliriously happy with him.

My advise is let go of it all, it helped for me and I was happy with the outcome but I lost years waiting, deciphering readers and deciding who was right or wrong.  Discovered that wasn't living my life it was torture.

I now only read with Yona and Matilda and maybe one other every now and again because overall if you let go of the expectations those two are the best there is and I have used them for about 3 years now.

There was a few she was wrong on but then it sort of happened elsewhere

She was wrong about my initial POI coming back in the timeframe, it happened later but he came back  But she said by that time I would have moved on.  So right but wrong on timeline

She was wrong about conversations happened with my New POI they happened with someone I wasn't interested in.

But overall the only one that got actual outcome right  I would say to be fair though that a few other random psychics told me that my poi was a waste of time and not coming back but they were really random emerengy calls and I cannot remember who they were.

but the big hitters got it wrong, buuuuuuuuut some of them got what happened right but with another person.  I know that sounds complicate but it is.

I know many that read with her and she has been bout 50% right but to be honest you wont know until it all plays out who is right or wrong

If you dont mind me asking, who were the heavy hitters that were wrong? Sorry just trying to organize things in my head lol

Offline naturegirl

« Reply #13 on: August 10, 2019, 01:46:52 AM »
Bump

Yona QOC Kisha Micah   Main ones for me that were wrong.  I only really read with them and a handful of keen readers didn't move too far away from them for a long time.

They did get predictions right but it was the wrong person that it was with  well not wrong because I am deliriously happy with him.

My advise is let go of it all, it helped for me and I was happy with the outcome but I lost years waiting, deciphering readers and deciding who was right or wrong.  Discovered that wasn't living my life it was torture.

I now only read with Yona and Matilda and maybe one other every now and again because overall if you let go of the expectations those two are the best there is and I have used them for about 3 years now.

There was a few she was wrong on but then it sort of happened elsewhere

She was wrong about my initial POI coming back in the timeframe, it happened later but he came back  But she said by that time I would have moved on.  So right but wrong on timeline

She was wrong about conversations happened with my New POI they happened with someone I wasn't interested in.

But overall the only one that got actual outcome right  I would say to be fair though that a few other random psychics told me that my poi was a waste of time and not coming back but they were really random emerengy calls and I cannot remember who they were.

but the big hitters got it wrong, buuuuuuuuut some of them got what happened right but with another person.  I know that sounds complicate but it is.

I know many that read with her and she has been bout 50% right but to be honest you wont know until it all plays out who is right or wrong

If you dont mind me asking, who were the heavy hitters that were wrong? Sorry just trying to organize things in my head lol

Offline texmex

« Reply #14 on: August 12, 2019, 07:08:52 AM »
Nat-

Have now read with Hipa (a while back), Bridgette, and Stephanie. All are calling new start but only after poi craters from hard knocks. B and S both say I will choose between her and new person on the scene. Both picked up energy and current activity of POI. Both Stephanie and Bridgette were super wired into past and current situation and energy. S immediately saw other person and said it is a passing thing. Likely correct as POI is dating around. Both said they see a connection and poi hanging on to me but confused and unsure what to do. Both see eventual return but say I’ll choose between POI and new person. Spot on reads.

Reading with Yona next and then hanging it up and leaving it to Universe. Too much to wait around. I’m glad I got the clarity.
« Last Edit: August 12, 2019, 01:30:54 PM by texmex »