Author Topic: Matilda  (Read 15522 times)

Offline Star_01

Re: Matilda
« Reply #660 on: August 14, 2019, 04:03:03 AM »
Well my refund request has been escalated by you know who.

Don’t care if she knows who I am or not (Hey girl!)

Funny how Star is being targeted and not me....

I know, I don't understand why I have been singled out so much. At least she is going to refund you now.

Maybe I’ll get a refund. I don’t know what sounds sillier: a buyer calling a psychic fraudulent or a psychic defending their “services.” Lmao

It’s the principal of the matter to me.

Oh I thought you meant she has escalated your refund so you get it ASAP.  I quite agree, with top readers there's never all these issues.

Offline SomethingBetter

• Veterans
« Reply #661 on: August 14, 2019, 04:16:50 AM »
Well my refund request has been escalated by you know who.

Don’t care if she knows who I am or not (Hey girl!)

Funny how Star is being targeted and not me....

I know, I don't understand why I have been singled out so much. At least she is going to refund you now.

Maybe I’ll get a refund. I don’t know what sounds sillier: a buyer calling a psychic fraudulent or a psychic defending their “services.” Lmao

It’s the principal of the matter to me.

Oh I thought you meant she has escalated your refund so you get it ASAP.  I quite agree, with top readers there's never all these issues.

No she’s fighting it.

Guess she has time, middle of the day in Australia and all.

Offline username1111

« Reply #662 on: August 14, 2019, 05:35:11 AM »
Can we just go back to the real topic here?

Offline KotaSwan

« Reply #663 on: August 14, 2019, 06:18:52 AM »
So who is Matilda? ;)

Offline Still tired

« Reply #664 on: August 14, 2019, 02:49:26 PM »

Offline kdspirited

« Reply #665 on: August 15, 2019, 07:00:20 AM »
Want to report that one of Matildas prediction did not come true

She said a job offer is coming soon by the end of summer. I asked her about two jobs she said the one that has the better culture will be the one you will get :-) (can you be any more generic) the one who is closer and the one offering me more money. ( of course if i had a choice between two jobs I will take the one offering me more money) She said Its showing me the first one that reached out to you is the one where you will be moving upwards. Whoever it is they would want to move quite quickly.

So the two jobs I had first one didnt make me an offer they showed interest but no formal offer. The second one I dont really want I am just going through the motions so we shall see. Anyway I wanted to give an update.

Offline username1111

« Reply #666 on: August 15, 2019, 02:56:17 PM »

She said a job offer is coming soon by the end of summer. I asked her about two jobs she said the one that has the better culture will be the one you will get :-) (can you be any more generic) the one who is closer and the one offering me more money. ( of course if i had a choice between two jobs I will take the one offering me more money) She said Its showing me the first one that reached out to you is the one where you will be moving upwards. Whoever it is they would want to move quite quickly.

So the two jobs I had first one didnt make me an offer they showed interest but no formal offer. The second one I dont really want I am just going through the motions so we shall see. Anyway I wanted to give an update.

Isn't end of the summer in like 5 weeks?

Offline Girly1998

« Reply #667 on: August 15, 2019, 03:01:07 PM »

Isn't end of the summer in like 5 weeks?

True, I wouldn’t discredit her just yet.

Offline diamondcanadian

« Reply #668 on: August 15, 2019, 03:05:51 PM »
Summer is over end of sept !

Keep positive

Want to report that one of Matildas prediction did not come tru!

Offline kdspirited

« Reply #669 on: August 15, 2019, 05:32:54 PM »

Keep positive

I wanted to clarify the first job is dead in the water its not happening. The second one I dont want at this stage a lot of its original specs have changed. She said the job change was imminent this summer and there are a lot of predictions associated with this imminent job change. Unless something new pops up in the next 5 weeks the two jobs I specifically asked about are not happening.

Offline Star_01

« Reply #670 on: August 15, 2019, 05:40:59 PM »

Keep positive

I wanted to clarify the first job is dead in the water its not happening. The second one I dont want at this stage a lot of its original specs have changed. She said the job change was imminent this summer and there are a lot of predictions associated with this imminent job change. Unless something new pops up in the next 5 weeks the two jobs I specifically asked about are not happening.

Sorry to hear they didn't manifest. Hopefully something else comes up for you soon.

Offline kdspirited

« Reply #671 on: August 15, 2019, 06:22:09 PM »

Keep positive

Sorry to hear they didn't manifest. Hopefully something else comes up for you soon.

Thanks Star

Offline SomethingBetter

• Veterans
« Reply #672 on: August 15, 2019, 07:36:56 PM »

Keep positive

I hope something good comes up for you soon, KD. Summer has a little more time left. 😀

Offline kdspirited

« Reply #673 on: August 15, 2019, 09:34:02 PM »

Keep positive

I hope something good comes up for you soon, KD. Summer has a little more time left. 😀

Thanks SB