Author Topic: Matilda  (Read 28387 times)

Online Fidget1028

Re: Matilda
« Reply #105 on: July 14, 2019, 12:28:05 AM »
Well, in line with my fair and equal reporting, I did get one hit for Matilda. She had said I would dabble with online dating and if I chose, I could hook up with a younger man for a fun and primarily physical relationship. She said it would be a free will choice, but there for the offering.

Well I did get the offer, but FWB isn't my thing. But at least I can say that the old lady has still got it! I haven't been called a hottie in a while. 😂😂

Offline SomethingBetter

• Veterans
« Reply #106 on: July 14, 2019, 12:31:29 AM »
Well, in line with my fair and equal reporting, I did get one hit for Matilda. She had said I would dabble with online dating and if I chose, I could hook up with a younger man for a fun and primarily physical relationship. She said it would be a free will choice, but there for the offering.

Well I did get the offer, but FWB isn't my thing. But at least I can say that the old lady has still got it! I haven't been called a hottie in a while. 😂😂

I had to log back in to lol this!

Get it!

Online Fidget1028

« Reply #107 on: July 14, 2019, 12:34:19 AM »

Get it!

Dude he was smokin', but my emotions are a bit fragile and I don't want to risk heartbreak if I get attached. But damn.

Offline diamondcanadian

« Reply #108 on: July 14, 2019, 12:37:07 AM »

If you’re not taking him, can you send him my way?

Online Fidget1028

« Reply #109 on: July 14, 2019, 12:54:27 AM »

If you’re not taking him, can you send him my way?

I'm keeping him on the reserve list. Lol

Offline MidwesternSun

« Reply #110 on: July 14, 2019, 12:59:32 AM »
Ahem... I'm still up for grabs.  (Pun intended?)

Offline mrrrrh22

« Reply #111 on: July 14, 2019, 02:16:33 AM »

Get it girl!!!!

Offline Heidimary

« Reply #112 on: July 14, 2019, 02:18:16 AM »
So Matilda is real? Because I just read other posts on here of the drama that happened a couple of days ago.. and I want to get one reading, but all the drama And accusations on a reader passing as a person on the forums makes me iffy.. and Matilda told me she’ll be reading but after tme( Sunday ) I’m just iffy is she’s real...

Offline lp1111

« Reply #113 on: July 14, 2019, 02:24:19 AM »
Fidget! Look at you, you cougar 🤪 even if you don’t take the chance with him, that has to be a nice confidence boost for you! Despite all the drama, I think that’s a pretty good hit for Matilda!

Offline MidwesternSun

« Reply #114 on: July 14, 2019, 02:26:39 AM »
So Matilda is real? Because I just read other posts on here of the drama that happened a couple of days ago.. and I want to get one reading, but all the drama And accusations on a reader passing as a person on the forums makes me iffy.. and Matilda told me she’ll be reading but after tme( Sunday ) I’m just iffy is she’s real...

I think the jury is still out regarding predictions.  This is the second forum board that she's been found lurking and tracking stories for readings.  For me, she asked a lot of questions and would later make statements with those answers as if she received those answers as part of the reading. 

For me, her outcome predictions were opposite Yona, Cookie, and Mattie.  So, for me at least, the jury is out.  Who knows... maybe her predictions were correct and Mattie, Yona, and Cookie were wrong.

For now, I am personally advising against reading with my Matilda.

Online Fidget1028

« Reply #115 on: July 14, 2019, 02:27:53 AM »

No idea after all that drama, but I read with her before the shit storm. Some things she completely missed in my reading, but   she did get this right, and I'm not going to be unfair in my review.

Offline happyk

« Reply #116 on: July 14, 2019, 03:55:55 AM »

You go girl!! Doesn't that feel amazing? 😉

Online Fidget1028

« Reply #117 on: July 14, 2019, 01:56:53 PM »
It does feel good. :) I wouldn't say I would go back, because she got too many things about "me" wrong and some of the things would affect her predictions. I'm not talking personality things, but things about my job, my activities...stuff that are pivotal on some of her predictions. But again, I want to be fair in my reviews, and she definitely called this one correct. :)

Offline Chelle9054

« Reply #118 on: July 14, 2019, 02:46:43 PM »

Get it!

Dude he was smokin', but my emotions are a bit fragile and I don't want to risk heartbreak if I get attached. But damn.
You go girl!! 😃👍🏻

Offline hope36

« Reply #119 on: July 14, 2019, 08:03:19 PM »
I read with her before the other thread started too. She was on point with my past and present, the MOST validations I've ever gotten from a reader.
Predictions are pending!
Will I read with her again? I think yes, (if she will still read) I liked her!