Teagan
« on: July 05, 2019, 02:07:36 PM »
Hi guys, I was wondering if anyone has tried Teagan
. If she’s good or no?

Thank you

Offline jolimano

Re: Teagan
« Reply #1 on: June 05, 2020, 11:34:40 PM »
I had two readings with Teagan last month. I think she is good, but even now I still try to logic everything into place. She immediately picked up correct details, without me saying anything, and everything she told me resonated. (Well one thing didn't, out of like 20.) She gives a lot of details, but I can't help but wonder if it's because nearly everyone calls psychics for the same issue. She also picked up the element of his star sign all by herself, so that was cool.

Second time I called her something had happened, and I told her that even though I spoke to her a week ago, some big things changed so I wanted an update. She went right in and described the issue accurately, without me saying anything else. The prediction is out a ways still, so I can't speak for that.

Offline Joy

« Reply #2 on: June 06, 2020, 07:10:01 PM »
For me she has been on and off. During my very first reading she nailed everything or almost everything. She even gave me a warning, saying I should pack all I really need for my upcoming trip in my carry-on because something will be misplaced and it won't be the end of the world but it will be inconvenience for me. Well, it was - the tag on my check-in bag had fallen and it ended up elsewhere and it took 2 days to get my luggage delivered to me. That was jaw-dropping. She also predicted my job 2 years before it happened. She gave me specific details. But she said that would be the spring of the year when I called. It was in spring exactly, but 2 years later. I had a few more readings with her and when I asked about this guy I was really interested in, she started with him, then suddenly called him George, confused me with another caller, then said she knew he recently had a baby with his wife but he liked me. I was even more confused. There was a colleague at work who kept flirting with me and just had had a baby with his wife and I did not care about him, but she described him and that was him. I started giving a physical description of my POI to make sure she only concentrates on him, and she kind of zoomed back on him, but then jumped back to that George again, and I knew no George. A few months later I could figure who George was but he started work at my office 2 weeks after that reading. And since apparently the reading was a composit of 3 guys, it was hard for me to decide if any of this would happen. I still don't know.

When I was breaking up with an ex, she repeated something she told me about him the first time I read with her about him. Back then, he said, "he wants a life with you; he wants to build you a house; if you say I want a puppy, he will give you a puppy, anything." It was almost scary, when that guy said those almost exact same things to me. So, during the breakup reading, she said, "He loves you, he really wanted to build you a house and give you everything you want." Well, at that point I knew what he was and I knew what he wasn't. He did want to build me a house and all that, all right - only in the realm of words, though, because he could do no more but big words. He was just the type that says all these things even if you don't ask for them. I guess he likes how they sound, but he could not ground himself in the real world or deliver on anything except some super small things.

Lastly, I had 1 reading with her as a medium and she nailed a bunch of things.

I would say, she certainly is gifted, but timelines could be so far out that people may think she didn't get it right. Especially since she has given time prediction with confidence. Also, I don't believe she ever gives a cold reading. The only problem is that when she mixes energies, you can be watching to see this manifest with your POI, and you may think she got it wrong because it is not happening.

I don't know what it takes to have a reading without having all kinds of people I don't care about involved just because I work near them or simply know them. Maybe quarantine isolation helps...
« Last Edit: June 06, 2020, 07:16:02 PM by Joy »

Offline jolimano

« Reply #3 on: June 06, 2020, 08:00:31 PM »
For me she has been on and off. During my very first reading she nailed everything or almost everything. She even gave me a warning, saying I should pack all I really need for my upcoming trip in my carry-on because something will be misplaced and it won't be the end of the world but it will be inconvenience for me. Well, it was - the tag on my check-in bag had fallen and it ended up elsewhere and it took 2 days to get my luggage delivered to me. That was jaw-dropping. She also predicted my job 2 years before it happened. She gave me specific details. But she said that would be the spring of the year when I called. It was in spring exactly, but 2 years later. I had a few more readings with her and when I asked about this guy I was really interested in, she started with him, then suddenly called him George, confused me with another caller, then said she knew he recently had a baby with his wife but he liked me. I was even more confused. There was a colleague at work who kept flirting with me and just had had a baby with his wife and I did not care about him, but she described him and that was him. I started giving a physical description of my POI to make sure she only concentrates on him, and she kind of zoomed back on him, but then jumped back to that George again, and I knew no George. A few months later I could figure who George was but he started work at my office 2 weeks after that reading. And since apparently the reading was a composit of 3 guys, it was hard for me to decide if any of this would happen. I still don't know.

When I was breaking up with an ex, she repeated something she told me about him the first time I read with her about him. Back then, he said, "he wants a life with you; he wants to build you a house; if you say I want a puppy, he will give you a puppy, anything." It was almost scary, when that guy said those almost exact same things to me. So, during the breakup reading, she said, "He loves you, he really wanted to build you a house and give you everything you want." Well, at that point I knew what he was and I knew what he wasn't. He did want to build me a house and all that, all right - only in the realm of words, though, because he could do no more but big words. He was just the type that says all these things even if you don't ask for them. I guess he likes how they sound, but he could not ground himself in the real world or deliver on anything except some super small things.

Lastly, I had 1 reading with her as a medium and she nailed a bunch of things.

I would say, she certainly is gifted, but timelines could be so far out that people may think she didn't get it right. Especially since she has given time prediction with confidence. Also, I don't believe she ever gives a cold reading. The only problem is that when she mixes energies, you can be watching to see this manifest with your POI, and you may think she got it wrong because it is not happening.

I don't know what it takes to have a reading without having all kinds of people I don't care about involved just because I work near them or simply know them. Maybe quarantine isolation helps...

That's interesting! I've had tons of readings, and I never felt they were mixing up my POI with anyone else. I always ask the same question, "Do --- and I have a romantic future together?" The psychics I have to explain the situation to, of course they get his emotions are actions accurately. But the psyhics who don't ask questions, and still go into descriptions, always align with the POI correctly.

I was in a long term relationship that I ended last year, and have had two to four guys around me, so I'd imagine there are multiple energies around me? But yeah, I never felt that the psychics were describing any of them.

That is wild about the luggage thing! I travel frequently enough and I've never had an issue like that, thankfully. Did you tell her about the trip, or did she see it herself?

Offline Joy

« Reply #4 on: June 06, 2020, 09:23:34 PM »
That's interesting! I've had tons of readings, and I never felt they were mixing up my POI with anyone else. I always ask the same question, "Do --- and I have a romantic future together?" The psychics I have to explain the situation to, of course they get his emotions are actions accurately. But the psyhics who don't ask questions, and still go into descriptions, always align with the POI correctly.

I was in a long term relationship that I ended last year, and have had two to four guys around me, so I'd imagine there are multiple energies around me? But yeah, I never felt that the psychics were describing any of them.

That is wild about the luggage thing! I travel frequently enough and I've never had an issue like that, thankfully. Did you tell her about the trip, or did she see it herself?

I really have no idea why it is that when I get readings, I get energies mixed. I have already realized that it is not a rear thing in my case. When I like a guy, I don't care about other guys, so I don't understand why a reader would mix the person I am asking about with other guys, especially since I couldn't care less about these people. Just because they happen to be in my work environment or I somehow know them. What is even more frustrating, I pay to hear about people I am not interested in. I had a reading with Mattie this morning (last time I read with her was a year ago because she is expensive). She, too, stirred toward an ex twice while talking about my current POI. I recognized the ex in what she said both times and I told her this sounded like my ex (more than 2 years back). She then concentrated more and went back to the POI.

As for Teagan and the luggage, no, I did not tell her about the trip. I had called her about something else. I had received a work offer from a company. It was something that was sort of new to me and I called her for the first time.

At the beginning of the reading she told me I was packing bags, traveling abroad. She told me I would have a great time. I was stunned and I confirmed. Then she responded to my question about the work offer. I had called her at the very beginning of January, she nailed all of the following, except all this happened two years later: she told me they will do my interview in February and there will be something like a test, but I will pass with highest score, I will start work in April, they will want me to start earlier, but I will want to wrap up some things first, I will be able to work remotely, but they will prefer that I work from an office and I will actually prefer to work in their office on some days. February of that year passed and nothing. I never heard from that company. I thought what she told me was just something she made up or whatever. Two years later another company sent me an offer for the exact same type of work. I had all Teagan said written down. I could recognize all these things when they started happening one by one two years later. I only couldn't imagine I would want to work from an office if I could just work 100% remotely, but even that happened. I called her to tell her. I think this is astonishing, too. There was a prediction about another job offer after this one, but I have not received any offer about anything like that.

She gave me the luggage prediction at the end of the call. After she told me all she had to say about the work, I asked her, "Is there anything else I should know? She told me about the luggage during that trip. The luggage prediction happened when she said it would. My trip was about 10 days after the reading.

I had never had the little bag tag drop and get lost before, and I had never had to file a lost luggage claim before. The tag has an elastic band and it never falls, but this time it had somehow fallen and I my bag went elsewhere. The bag had all other flight tags on it so I don't understand why it was misplaced just because of this little contact tag, but this is what was stated as a reason on the form I had to sign when I received my bag back.
« Last Edit: June 06, 2020, 09:31:52 PM by Joy »

Offline EatandRead

« Reply #5 on: July 23, 2020, 12:24:19 PM »
Any update please about Teagan? is she accurate?

Offline EatandRead

« Reply #6 on: August 06, 2020, 03:42:39 AM »
bump... update about Teagan?

Offline Nikkil11

« Reply #7 on: August 16, 2020, 05:34:23 AM »
I read with her today and was not impressed. She completely did a 180 on her entire reading when I gave her a little bit of information. Suddenly she said she had new visions.

Offline Nikkil11

« Reply #8 on: September 15, 2020, 01:57:15 PM »
Yep, her initial reading was negative then suddenly turned positive when I gave some background info.  :-\