Metaphysical, Spiritual and Psychic Discussions > LivePerson.com

Reading with David James Ugh!!

<< < (6/6)

Kate:

--- Quote from: garima on January 06, 2022, 07:42:24 PM ---Don’t even try him . He gave me such a horrible and negative reading about my then bf ( now husband ) . He told me that my bf is just using me and has many other women and what not . That he would never come back to me because he has just used and dumped me . Dear lord ! Anyway we got married last year so David James can now go to his therapy session.

--- End quote ---
[/quote]

Love that story! 

garima:

--- Quote from: JackY on January 07, 2022, 12:50:17 AM ---You just made me LOL-thank you!! That is awful. I've had readings with really negative readers and that's clearly their crap they're projecting on people. I'm so happy it all worked out for you!!

--- Quote from: garima on January 06, 2022, 07:42:24 PM ---Don’t even try him . He gave me such a horrible and negative reading about my then bf ( now husband ) . He told me that my bf is just using me and has many other women and what not . That he would never come back to me because he has just used and dumped me . Dear lord ! Anyway we got married last year so David James can now go to his therapy session.

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

Haha . Thanks . I had to reply because I couldn’t sleep for two days after his reading

MAgirl:
Negative person.  I don’t know how can someone reading tarot can be this negative.

Army:
I read with him two years ago.. he was super wrong.. don’t bother

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version