Author Topic: Psychic Yazmin  (Read 45837 times)

Offline Jili1945

Re: Psychic Yazmin
« Reply #75 on: July 13, 2020, 07:50:50 AM »
All your opinions make me doubting her now, her prediction for me is good. I really hope it comes true and fairytale but mixed reviews :(

I don't want to make you disappointed and really hoping her predictions for you come to pass but don't put so much hope on it. She gave me such "too good" predictions for 2 years and I kept calling her and asked the same question over and over again. I spend over 10K on this reader and nothing came out of it. This is all about POI and contact. Her work predictions came to pass though.

Offline Steven213

« Reply #76 on: July 13, 2020, 08:04:22 AM »
All your opinions make me doubting her now, her prediction for me is good. I really hope it comes true and fairytale but mixed reviews :(

Don't wait for the prediction, you will be ok. Just go on with your life. if it happens then it happens

Offline Jili1945

« Reply #77 on: July 24, 2020, 08:03:40 AM »
I like Yazmin but what I don't like about her is that I really need to wait and refresh her page like every 2 seconds lol

This is what I did for 2 years, every night - refreshing the page 8-11pm. And today I regret so much for all those time I wasted and money as well. Nothing came to pass. All crap.

Offline Jili1945

« Reply #78 on: July 24, 2020, 08:04:47 AM »
Yazmin is very accurate and I think she is best psychic on Kasamba

Isn't it because all Kasamba Psychics are fake? ;)

Offline Truthfromrosie

« Reply #79 on: July 24, 2020, 09:32:23 PM »

Everyone is entitled to their opinion, but also, no.

Offline StrawberryNights

« Reply #80 on: July 26, 2020, 01:03:00 AM »
I have read with Yazmin twice and the reason for that is her timeline wasn’t accurate at all. Other than that she described POI 1 and POI 2 quite accurately. Her predictions are still pending.

Offline xXNikkiXx

« Reply #81 on: August 31, 2020, 12:00:36 PM »

Isn't it because all Kasamba Psychics are fake? ;)

I don’t think all of them are. I loved Yazmin but her love predictions never came true for me and it’s been 2 years now although small stuff came true here and there. There are psychics that have been extremely accurate though like SarahJane (AMAZING!!! Repeated back what someone said word by word to me, but she is better with the now than future predictions), EffieK, Jennifer W, and Tarot Master Mika have all been amazing for me. They don’t feed you fairytales and they have all been right.

Offline Steven213

« Reply #82 on: October 01, 2020, 03:01:20 PM »
I thought she was good before she was honest once. but the other rest prediction never came true

Offline eagle eye

« Reply #83 on: February 06, 2021, 04:20:42 PM »
I know this thread is old but for anyone that searched for her name, I wanted to give my two cents.  I had a situation with a man for years that I consulted with Psychic Yazmin on.  Some small things she was right about, for example he did contact me at times when she said he would and we did reconcile at points and he tell me his true feeling, etc.  However, the complicated aspect is he then casually became involved with someone else (its a complicated situation, don't want to go into details) whom he is now stuck with, and so it began to seem very unlikely we would ever be fully together, although like I said, he did resurface at certain points and at least I received validation that he felt the same way for me.

I think Yazmin is right about a persons feelings and certain circumstances going on in their lives, but unfortunately I do think she just gives false hope, and that she just stays with her "prediction" of a love returning to keep the customer coming back.  I don't speak to her anymore really, but the last time I did she still stuck to her prediction that he will be back, in more ways than one.  And I just don't see how that is possible at this point. 

My advice to anyone in a similar situation who is reading this is to live in the present moment, but MOST IMPORTANTLY, do not be scared to ask that person in your life the important questions that you want to know.  You shouldn't have to ask a psychic about someone else's intentions, etc.  Ask the person.  Once I began to not feel scared to asked this man the hard questions, I felt in control and was able to make my own decision about where I wanted to go with him.  He gave me the answers I was not hoping for, and yet Yazmin still "saw us together" in the future.  Also, if a man (or woman) is being hot and cold/noncomitted/in and out, DO NOT accept that and waste your time and money on psychics asking about these people.  In the distant past, if I had put my foot down with this man and not let him come and go but instead told him it had to be all or nothing, him and I would maybe be been together right now, or at least we would have had a chance at it.  In fact, he regrettably told me so.

Offline Jili1945

« Reply #84 on: February 07, 2021, 09:38:09 AM »
I know this thread is old but for anyone that searched for her name, I wanted to give my two cents.  I had a situation with a man for years that I consulted with Psychic Yazmin on.  Some small things she was right about, for example he did contact me at times when she said he would and we did reconcile at points and he tell me his true feeling, etc.  However, the complicated aspect is he then casually became involved with someone else (its a complicated situation, don't want to go into details) whom he is now stuck with, and so it began to seem very unlikely we would ever be fully together, although like I said, he did resurface at certain points and at least I received validation that he felt the same way for me.

I think Yazmin is right about a persons feelings and certain circumstances going on in their lives, but unfortunately I do think she just gives false hope, and that she just stays with her "prediction" of a love returning to keep the customer coming back.  I don't speak to her anymore really, but the last time I did she still stuck to her prediction that he will be back, in more ways than one.  And I just don't see how that is possible at this point. 

My advice to anyone in a similar situation who is reading this is to live in the present moment, but MOST IMPORTANTLY, do not be scared to ask that person in your life the important questions that you want to know.  You shouldn't have to ask a psychic about someone else's intentions, etc.  Ask the person.  Once I began to not feel scared to asked this man the hard questions, I felt in control and was able to make my own decision about where I wanted to go with him.  He gave me the answers I was not hoping for, and yet Yazmin still "saw us together" in the future.  Also, if a man (or woman) is being hot and cold/noncomitted/in and out, DO NOT accept that and waste your time and money on psychics asking about these people.  In the distant past, if I had put my foot down with this man and not let him come and go but instead told him it had to be all or nothing, him and I would maybe be been together right now, or at least we would have had a chance at it.  In fact, he regrettably told me so.

I totally agree with the "False Hope" Part. I called her for 2 years, almost every night and she just told me he will be back soon. Nothing happened and now 1 year has passed since I called her for the last time.

Offline France21

« Reply #85 on: March 16, 2022, 06:24:46 PM »
6 years with Yazmin- In my case, hands down to her predictions re one’s personality, character and intentions. Outstanding! Little things like timeframes, numbers and time to when the person would reach out were a hit and miss. Re jobs/career, they manifested. However, when it came to love life and relationships- 3 different situations - ALL CRAP.  And I was fed with fairytales..She’s really good at getting your hopes up to keep you coming back. Funny how she would predict to every man I was with that he would become my husband and I’ll get married. So stupid of me to believe all that crap instead of following my own instinct. Zero came true.. One thing I tremendously regret is spending tons of $$$ and wasted my time. When I stopped getting a reading from Yazmin that’s when I have found now my fiancé. 😊

Offline MAgirl

« Reply #86 on: March 07, 2023, 12:35:21 PM »
I had five or six readings with Yazmin in different months in 2019 and 2020, nice girl to talk but very confusing. She picked up the dynamic between me and poi correctly but none of her time frames panned out. I waited for so long to see progress….

Offline Onyx

« Reply #87 on: March 07, 2023, 11:36:30 PM »
She was total fairytale for me. She knows how to string people along, as do most of them

Offline Army

« Reply #88 on: March 10, 2023, 09:25:44 AM »
I read with her two years ago as well.. back in the day of my psychic binge.. she was wrong too.. but I loved her fairytale reading..

anything