Author Topic: Reading with David James Ugh!!  (Read 13219 times)

Offline Ari58

Reading with David James Ugh!!
« on: July 04, 2019, 02:26:44 AM »
Had a chat with David James... asked 1 question & his response was almost hateful & frankly arrogant ... I got distinct
impression he hates his “job” (emphasize job cuz it isn’t a gift).... Mind u he asked for just my first name, really, u can read a “chat” with a first name?!?  I have spoken/ met with psychics on & off for years & never encountered such an obvious clear cut (totally off base) reader in all my experiences...I write this to save all who read this from wasting their money....How he got his reviews is questionable

Offline Natashanyc

Re: Reading with David James Ugh!!
« Reply #1 on: July 04, 2019, 02:48:00 AM »
He’s notorious here for being negative I don’t see how ppl STILL spend money with him....this site again is a gift IF USED CORRECTLY

I hope u get a refund or compensation tho

Offline Jili1945

« Reply #2 on: July 04, 2019, 06:48:14 AM »
I had a horrible reading with him last year (in Kasamba) and he devastated me. Reading was so negative and made me cry non-stop for a couple of days. I never got back to him afterwards.

Offline Ari58

« Reply #3 on: July 04, 2019, 02:20:55 PM »
My reading didn’t have to do with a POI, (married) I can imagine how he could butcher someone who is questioning one, I think he is dangerous to talk to if ur heart is aching - I BEG anyone in a tearful situation to avoid him at all costs...I asked him a simple question that was very important to me & his response was condescending & unbelievablely inappropriate, in addition it was soooo off the mark - I feel he works thru his emotions, does he even like people?  Trust me, there isn’t a psychic bone in his body.. he should be outed as the fraud he is....

Offline Ari58

« Reply #4 on: July 04, 2019, 02:27:16 PM »
Let me add, if u want an incredibly intuitive psychic.. Leanne Halyburton, in my experience things she said have occurred, no matter how mundane, & her description of loved ones was scary accurate, I truly believe she has the gift!

Offline lp1111

« Reply #5 on: July 04, 2019, 02:35:21 PM »
Let me add, if u want an incredibly intuitive psychic.. Leanne Halyburton, in my experience things she said have occurred, no matter how mundane, & her description of loved ones was scary accurate, I truly believe she has the gift!

I agree she is very gifted and I did like her! BUT I think she uses her own tainted opinion as well when it comes to love life. Don’t go to her if you are hoping for some good news in that respect as she really likes to focus on your career and “girl power” and emphasizes you can do all of that alone.

Also, sorry you had such a terrible experience with this guy. Thanks for the warning!!

candiednut

« Reply #6 on: July 04, 2019, 03:10:25 PM »

Nope

Offline xXNikkiXx

« Reply #7 on: July 07, 2019, 01:11:10 AM »
I couldn’t stand David James. He told me that most of the psychics on that site are frauds and only have good reviews because they’re good liars. And he would know wouldn’t he because he is a huge fraud. You will start by asking a question (Example:” Will my POI and I reconcile”) and he will ask a question to get information out of you (Example: “You mean will he stop being childish and ignoring you”? That way he knows what to say from there. And his attitude is shit. I don’t know how he still has a job there.

Offline Abundantia

« Reply #8 on: July 07, 2019, 11:12:05 PM »
David James is a horrible fraud. I WISH I had searched this site before booking in. It was a very odd experience but so bizarre and rude that Kasamba actually sent me credit to apologise (and I wasn't even charged for the reading as we didn't make it beyond the 3 mins cos he just wrote something really nasty and hung up).

It was a non-emotional career question. I can't remember what he did but I remember it was really bad and his rudeness was unnecessary and out of proportion and not related at all to my question.
« Last Edit: July 07, 2019, 11:13:47 PM by Abundantia »

Offline Jili1945

« Reply #9 on: July 07, 2019, 11:32:37 PM »
David James is a horrible fraud. I WISH I had searched this site before booking in. It was a very odd experience but so bizarre and rude that Kasamba actually sent me credit to apologise (and I wasn't even charged for the reading as we didn't make it beyond the 3 mins cos he just wrote something really nasty and hung up).

It was a non-emotional career question. I can't remember what he did but I remember it was really bad and his rudeness was unnecessary and out of proportion and not related at all to my question.

Thanks for sharing your experience here. He is indeed a horrible person.

Offline AngelBaby99

« Reply #10 on: July 08, 2019, 01:49:05 AM »
I seen someone on here post about a client asking about her father and the guy said negative things about him too! She asked “what do you think of *name” and the circumstance etc he’s a horrible dude!

Offline Jili1945

« Reply #11 on: July 08, 2019, 02:36:38 AM »
I seen someone on here post about a client asking about her father and the guy said negative things about him too! She asked “what do you think of *name” and the circumstance etc he’s a horrible dude!

That's true and someone did the same and asked about her brother. This guy is sick and enjoys torturing women!!!

Offline Natashanyc

« Reply #12 on: July 08, 2019, 03:04:10 AM »

That's true and someone did the same and asked about her brother. This guy is sick and enjoys torturing women!!!

He’s made a career of lying and torturing women ...he should be taken off site and reported

Offline Jili1945

« Reply #13 on: July 08, 2019, 03:10:52 AM »

He’s made a career of lying and torturing women ...he should be taken off site and reported

I read with him on Kasamba (in early weeks that I had started getting readings). Kasamba customer service sucks. So would never bother myself to complain. They say they are not responsible for the content of the reading. Since he moved to Keen, I never tried him again.

Offline Ari58

« Reply #14 on: July 10, 2019, 11:18:34 PM »
I have the distinct impression he hates what he does he has no respect for the people he “supposedly” is reading & I hope he withers & his fraudulent career fails, ugly ugly soul

anything