Author Topic: Same timing prediction from all of my readers  (Read 2043 times)

Offline lp1111

Same timing prediction from all of my readers
« on: July 03, 2019, 03:00:52 AM »
I was listening to/reading through some of my readings recently and have noticed almost all of my readers have mentioned this same spur of the moment, unexpected trip I apparently have coming up. All of them mentioned that it was relevant for timing and described different aspects of it. It is kind of neat to see this consistency, and I am hoping it is something big I have to look forward to!

1. MATTIE started to mention a trip that would play a role in timing in my first reading with her, unfortunately I did not get any details because my funds ran out right as she started telling me about it. She gave me June-September would be steps forward in my love life.

2. YONA said I will have a surprise trip in the summer time and immediately after this trip is when I get a relationship moving forward, and I begin to discover new aspects of this relationship following my travel.

3. KISHA said I am getting an unexpected trip for you in the next 7. I get you being able to feel like you have released some dead weight and you have less stress. This may be an abrupt getaway that will bring you peace and clarity in some way. You will receive an invitation so this is not something you will be planning yourself.

4. MATILDA said Are you going on a trip in the next couple of months? I feel as if there is a vacation that is happening. It may well be joining someone that is on vacation. I don’t see you actually flying. It is almost like hey we’re here, you have some time, why don’t you come down. I’m going to say that is sometime in August that is going to happen.

5. EMMAJANE asked me in my reading about my ex if we had, had a conversation to take a trip together in the summer. When I said no, she said she could see us having this conversation and him asking me to join him on a trip and she felt it was coming up soon. Maybe July or August.

I feel like so many other people have mentioned this as well, I just can't think of the other specific conversations. I am not holding on to *who* they see me taking this trip with, but hey a spur of the moment, kid-free trip with someone would be quite nice! ;) I will have to update at the end of the summer if/when this unfolds!

Offline maggs30

Re: Same timing prediction from all of my readers
« Reply #1 on: July 20, 2019, 05:26:45 PM »
Any of this unfolding yet? I'm in the same struggle with everyone lining up and my anxiety still kicks in.

Offline lp1111

« Reply #2 on: July 20, 2019, 07:11:12 PM »
Any of this unfolding yet? I'm in the same struggle with everyone lining up and my anxiety still kicks in.

No! It should be soon. I would think by the second week of August I can give some sort of update. I sure hope they all end up being right! 🙏🏼

Offline diamondcanadian

« Reply #3 on: July 20, 2019, 07:34:23 PM »

No! It should be soon. I would think by the second week of August I can give some sort of update. I sure hope they all end up being right! 🙏🏼

My timeline is the same so I will update my stuff too :)

Offline lp1111

« Reply #4 on: July 20, 2019, 09:55:27 PM »

My timeline is the same so I will update my stuff too :)

Hope it is a great month for everybody!

Offline KotaSwan

« Reply #5 on: July 21, 2019, 06:20:01 AM »
amen to that!