Author Topic: Having a rough week  (Read 4821 times)

Yaz88

Re: Having a rough week
« Reply #30 on: October 22, 2019, 11:25:26 PM »
I’m so sorry lp.  Hopefully this Tower, or however you want to describe it, will open the door for positive things to come in the future.  In tarot, the Star comes right after the Tower.  The Star is all about inspiration, renewed hope and faith and feeling blessed by the universe.  There’s some rough energy out there right now, lots of Five of Pentacles emotions circulating. :-/

Offline lp1111

« Reply #31 on: October 23, 2019, 12:09:14 AM »
Thanks guys. I hope so because right now it seems the universe is conspiring against me.

Offline Flyingsoul

« Reply #32 on: October 23, 2019, 03:04:20 AM »
It's all temporary and you will get through this.. patience is the key always :)
Hugs

Offline lp1111

« Reply #33 on: November 02, 2019, 02:50:00 PM »
I’m happy to announce I may have jumped the gun on posting that everyone was wrong. I will update the thread on each of the readers, but my POI and his “baby momma” broke up the other night. At this point I am unsure if she was lying about being pregnant or if the baby isn’t his, but something very dramatic happened and they have deleted any trace of their relationship from social media, blocked each other, etc. I still haven’t spoken to him, so I’m not sure all of the predictions will be coming true, but a lot of people did pinpoint this breakup. I just did not see this happening after last week. Also - this sounds like a soap opera 😬🤦🏽‍♀️

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #34 on: November 02, 2019, 03:16:59 PM »
I’m happy to announce I may have jumped the gun on posting that everyone was wrong. I will update the thread on each of the readers, but my POI and his “baby momma” broke up the other night. At this point I am unsure if she was lying about being pregnant or if the baby isn’t his, but something very dramatic happened and they have deleted any trace of their relationship from social media, blocked each other, etc. I still haven’t spoken to him, so I’m not sure all of the predictions will be coming true, but a lot of people did pinpoint this breakup. I just did not see this happening after last week. Also - this sounds like a soap opera 😬🤦🏽‍♀️

Whoa! I'm waiting to hear more updates.

Offline Love2lovenj

« Reply #35 on: November 02, 2019, 05:55:50 PM »
Wow 🤞 for you on this.

Offline naturegirl

« Reply #36 on: November 02, 2019, 05:58:52 PM »
Sounds like they're the ones having a rough week now.  ;)

Offline lp1111

« Reply #37 on: November 02, 2019, 06:12:44 PM »
Lol yes! Don’t worry fidget, I think maybe it’s my turn to start a chronicles stream 😝

Thanks guys. I’m not sure what/if I want anything to come out of this, but for now I’m pretty satisfied that things have turned around.

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #38 on: November 02, 2019, 07:23:23 PM »
Lol yes! Don’t worry fidget, I think maybe it’s my turn to start a chronicles stream 😝

Thanks guys. I’m not sure what/if I want anything to come out of this, but for now I’m pretty satisfied that things have turned around.

Good, because my chronicles are at a standstill. I need to live vicariously through others at the moment.  Lol