Author Topic: Having a rough week  (Read 4838 times)

WinterElf

Re: Having a rough week
« Reply #15 on: July 02, 2019, 06:21:00 PM »
I just want to vent to someone, and feel like I don’t have many people to turn to that I can unload on. Hoping I can get some good vibes and well-wishes from you guys. I was feeling much better the past couple of weeks, until yesterday and today.

All of my readers keep mentioning that my most recent ex is returning. A majority of them say he is the one. I just have a hard time believing this, but that’s neither here nor there. What this really boils down to is I feel so rejected and unable to connect to people.

Recently this guy started dating someone. We have been out of touch, so it’s no surprise and it really isn’t something I should be mad about. My problem is, this girl is just like a step up from a stripper. Literally. She has a picture of her on public social media with her fake boobs showing drinking straight from a bottle of jack daniels. I’m not one to judge but, y’all. I do not understand it at all. He is a grown adult who I would assume wants to settle down. They have met each other’s families, introduced their kids, like fully committed to a serious relationship.

My mentality at this point isn’t even about him. I’m more just at a loss for why my “happily ever after” never comes, and I get left for this. I am not someone who nags, I’m not jealous, I’m a good mom and provide a good life for my daughter and I, and I am attractive... I. Do. Not. Get. It. Obviously I am not going to be everyone’s cup of tea, I’m not perfect nor the best there is out there understandably. But eventually can’t I be SOMEBODY’S preference?! Does anyone else get this?

I went through a very abusive relationship previously, it’s been about 5 years since I left. And I guess I’m just getting to a point that I have been through enough bad, I finally want some good to come into life. Psychics have just been something I’ve turned to for hope, but it’s starting to crush the little hope I had left.

The part where you said why your happily ever after never comes.....  I feel you.  I KEEP WONDERING THE SAME THING.  It is a horrible feeling. I thought i was the only one feeling like that sometimes.

Offline lp1111

« Reply #16 on: July 02, 2019, 06:22:04 PM »
I honestly don't even want to know if my first POI is with someone else, I really don't.  I just take his lack of communication and behavior while I knew him as closure...that's just me though lol. 

If he is with someone else though, she has my sympathies LOL.

Haha! I hear ya! I feel like if I didn’t know I would still be holding on to that, “well he has a lot going on and isn’t quite ready” mentality. Which let’s be honest is BS, but it still somehow makes us keep hope.

Offline lp1111

« Reply #17 on: July 02, 2019, 06:35:47 PM »
The part where you said why your happily ever after never comes.....  I feel you.  I KEEP WONDERING THE SAME THING.  It is a horrible feeling. I thought i was the only one feeling like that sometimes.

I’m sorry you feel that way too. Sometimes it can seem like everyone has it together but you. I guess it’s comforting in a way to know there are plenty others out there in the same boat. Wishing you the same happiness we all deserve.

Offline sawthelight

« Reply #18 on: July 02, 2019, 06:36:57 PM »
I honestly don't even want to know if my first POI is with someone else, I really don't.  I just take his lack of communication and behavior while I knew him as closure...that's just me though lol. 

Haha! I hear ya! I feel like if I didn’t know I would still be holding on to that, “well he has a lot going on and isn’t quite ready” mentality. Which let’s be honest is BS, but it still somehow makes us keep hope.

Such BS most of the time..that's why a lot of people have their POIs move ahead with someone else. 

honestly, unless there is something earth shattering going on in a guy's life, or they are a total player, they will move ahead with someone they want to be with...I just feel that's the reality of it.

Was just browsing Instagram, and saw this:

"If he can goes hours or days without speaking to you, chances are you are not a priority to him.  Do yourself a favor and bow out.  Never wait around to be chosen"...

So damn true.
« Last Edit: July 02, 2019, 07:04:36 PM by sawthelight »

Offline lp1111

« Reply #19 on: July 02, 2019, 07:03:17 PM »

Such BS most of the time..that's why a lot of people have their POIs move ahead with someone else. 

honestly, unless there is something earth shattering going on in a guy's life, or they are a total player, they will move ahead with someone they want to be with...I just feel that's the reality of it.

Right! I think the thing that messed me up is there IS something earth shattering going on in his life, so if I didn’t have this I would have kept rationalizing. Regardless, he’s shown me his true colors. Just got to move it along now!

Offline SomethingBetter

• Veterans
« Reply #20 on: July 02, 2019, 09:11:52 PM »

Was just browsing Instagram, and saw this:

"If he can goes hours or days without speaking to you, chances are you are not a priority to him.  Do yourself a favor and bow out.  Never wait around to be chosen"...

So damn true.

This is so fkn true! I wish we had like buttons.

Like I told my ex, if you can look at a friend’s snap story you can shoot me a quick hello text. You just don’t give a fuck.

We show people how they can treat us.

Likewise, people show us who they are. Believe them.

Offline Lyssa

« Reply #21 on: July 03, 2019, 01:18:33 AM »

This is exactly how I feel about my recent ex. He seems to think he is the greatest catch ever, constantly brought up his exes who still want to be with him. Took me awhile but I'm like damn they can have you. You are A LOT to handle....

Offline Jeninmd2

« Reply #22 on: July 06, 2019, 04:16:18 PM »
I just want to vent to someone, and feel like I don’t have many people to turn to that I can unload on. Hoping I can get some good vibes and well-wishes from you guys. I was feeling much better the past couple of weeks, until yesterday and today.

All of my readers keep mentioning that my most recent ex is returning. A majority of them say he is the one. I just have a hard time believing this, but that’s neither here nor there. What this really boils down to is I feel so rejected and unable to connect to people.

Recently this guy started dating someone. We have been out of touch, so it’s no surprise and it really isn’t something I should be mad about. My problem is, this girl is just like a step up from a stripper. Literally. She has a picture of her on public social media with her fake boobs showing drinking straight from a bottle of jack daniels. I’m not one to judge but, y’all. I do not understand it at all. He is a grown adult who I would assume wants to settle down. They have met each other’s families, introduced their kids, like fully committed to a serious relationship.

My mentality at this point isn’t even about him. I’m more just at a loss for why my “happily ever after” never comes, and I get left for this. I am not someone who nags, I’m not jealous, I’m a good mom and provide a good life for my daughter and I, and I am attractive... I. Do. Not. Get. It. Obviously I am not going to be everyone’s cup of tea, I’m not perfect nor the best there is out there understandably. But eventually can’t I be SOMEBODY’S preference?! Does anyone else get this?

I went through a very abusive relationship previously, it’s been about 5 years since I left. And I guess I’m just getting to a point that I have been through enough bad, I finally want some good to come into life. Psychics have just been something I’ve turned to for hope, but it’s starting to crush the little hope I had left.

Hi Lpoche!  Not sure how I missed this thread recently, but just read through it and there are some great posts on here! 

If it’s any consolation, I can absolutely relate to how you feel, it’s similar to how I feel in my situation. For me, not being wanted fully by my POI has brought up deep-seated issues with feeling rejected. Having never been married and good relationships coming along less often now, I struggle with feeling fundamentally unlovable - even though logically I know that’s ludicrous. My last relationship was on the toxic/abusive side too and I stayed longer that I should have - it definitely highlights my inability to let things go easily even if it’s damaging to me.

I am really sorry that you are struggling with some similar issues - I don’t think I can give any better advice than what’s been given already, so I will just say know you are not alone and hopefully we can all help each other to have strength to fully let go of negative feelings which don’t serve us well, and to keep the faith that someone better WILL come along, because someone who can walk away easily is ultimately not someone who would be a good partner anyway.

Hugs to you!!

Offline lp1111

« Reply #23 on: July 06, 2019, 06:59:19 PM »
Jen, thanks so much for this message, such sweet sentiments and very well said. Sometimes no advice is needed, just knowing there are others out there in similar places who understand is more than enough. I'm going to spend a few hours at the spa today and hope to come out refreshed and ready for a new week :) I wish you all the healing I hope to get and send hugs right back your way!

Offline lp1111

« Reply #24 on: October 22, 2019, 02:22:13 PM »
Just wanted to update everyone. I’ve read with all of the big readers, they all said this guy was coming back, he and this girl would fizzle out in September/October etc. I’ve wasted soooo much more money than I’d even like to admit. All to say, I found out today she’s pregnant. She got pregnant in July, one month after they started dating. None of these readers warned me. NONE. I’m absolutely sick, and truly believe everyone is fake.

Offline diamondcanadian

« Reply #25 on: October 22, 2019, 02:35:27 PM »
Sending you ❤️❤️❤️❤️.

I’m so sorry this happened.

candiednut

« Reply #26 on: October 22, 2019, 02:44:18 PM »
so sorry....:(

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #27 on: October 22, 2019, 02:58:26 PM »
Just wanted to update everyone. I’ve read with all of the big readers, they all said this guy was coming back, he and this girl would fizzle out in September/October etc. I’ve wasted soooo much more money than I’d even like to admit. All to say, I found out today she’s pregnant. She got pregnant in July, one month after they started dating. None of these readers warned me. NONE. I’m absolutely sick, and truly believe everyone is fake.

I'm so sorry Lp1111. I truly believe the same thing. I believe we just aren't supposed to know certain things about our future. Big hugs. I can't imagine how devastated you must be.

Offline lp1111

« Reply #28 on: October 22, 2019, 05:09:35 PM »
Thanks guys. It’s going to be a tough road for a bit. I’ve been having a lot of really bad curveballs thrown my way lately. I appreciate your support 💞

beachgal214

« Reply #29 on: October 22, 2019, 06:40:38 PM »
Ugh that is awful - I would be sick as well.   Lesser things have thrown me into a spiral.  I am thinking of you and I am seeing this as the universe telling you something better is on the way for you <3  HUGS