Author Topic: Susan Miller  (Read 13173 times)

Offline Sparkle002

Susan Miller
« on: July 02, 2019, 01:33:25 AM »
I've been updating under the Scorpio thread because the topic of Susan Miller was there - but I'm really a Gemini (I promise Im cool lol)

But man this monthly horoscope has been so on point and eery for me!

For July, right off the bat:

"Changes in the source of your income and other financials are coming, due to the appearance of the solar eclipse in Cancer, July 2. You may change jobs, earn a substantial raise, or, if you are self-employed, you may see one client leave yet win a new client. Your work will need to be detailed, for Saturn will oppose the Sun and moon. You will need to take your time to be sure all you do is accurate."

Like yeah that happened lady!!

https://www.astrologyzone.com/forecasts/gemini-horoscope-july-2019/6/

Offline happyk

Re: Susan Miller
« Reply #1 on: July 02, 2019, 02:02:54 AM »
Lol sounds right. I'm a gemini too and I can verify a few of those things are correct or very close 😉 Stay strong, Sparkle!

Offline diamondcanadian

« Reply #2 on: July 02, 2019, 02:07:21 AM »
I’m a Gemini and I’m hoping it’s true for the income thing cause I’m struggling

Offline Sparkle002

« Reply #3 on: July 02, 2019, 02:14:58 AM »
I’m a Gemini and I’m hoping it’s true for the income thing cause I’m struggling

Girl! Me too after this job situation lol
#gatheringmycoins lol

Offline Sparkle002

« Reply #4 on: July 02, 2019, 02:17:13 AM »
Lol sounds right. I'm a gemini too and I can verify a few of those things are correct or very close 😉 Stay strong, Sparkle!

Omg hey my lovely Gemini’s!!
Thanks happyk!

Offline blue-eyes

« Reply #5 on: July 24, 2019, 06:12:26 PM »
I'm a gemini, And the gemini is the waiting game, My Mother always said and she was right, Bless her,  She always said some things are worth waiting for,, hmmm Yep she was so right  :)

Offline MidwesternSun

« Reply #6 on: July 24, 2019, 11:42:51 PM »
Ladies, I am an Aquarius male.  :D

Offline Sparkle002

« Reply #7 on: July 24, 2019, 11:45:24 PM »

Lol you know y’all are compatible with us #strategic 😂

Offline MidwesternSun

« Reply #8 on: July 24, 2019, 11:47:37 PM »

Lol you know y’all are compatible with us #strategic 😂

Maaaybe.  :)  I am pretty awesome myself.

Offline Theycallmepatient

« Reply #9 on: August 04, 2019, 01:15:08 AM »
Wow! I got an unforeseen raise in July!! That’s actually pretty amazing!

Offline Sparkle002

« Reply #10 on: August 05, 2019, 04:58:24 AM »
Amazing! And I got an unexpected sum of money in July - this thing is the truth lol

Offline Sparkle002

« Reply #11 on: August 05, 2019, 04:59:44 AM »
August Horoscope for Geminis

https://www.astrologyzone.com/forecasts/gemini-horoscope-august-2019/

“Turning your attention to this month, August will be tailor-made for travel. What a sunny, wonderful month you have in store! It starts with the new moon that will shine July 31 (in New York and LA) or on August 1 in Europe—those places are just examples of when the new moon arrives. What matters is the beautiful new moon will open up opportunities to hit the road and experience new sights and sounds in the entire two weeks that follow. Your timing will be ideal.

It looks like you will head to the airport, rail station, or hop in your car in the first or second week of August. With four heavenly bodies in your third house, which rules nearby cities, it is not likely you will go to a foreign country. Even so, it will surely be a fun trip. Jupiter in your partnership sector will be beaming golden rays to all the planets: Venus, Mars, the Sun and new moon, all in your third house, and that is sure to bring happiness, and possibly profit too, should you need to travel for work. With Mars there, you will be aching to go.”

What the hell! I just had my first trip booked TODAY for a trip this weekend through next week- I havent travelled in a WHILE.
« Last Edit: August 05, 2019, 05:04:25 AM by Sparkle002 »

Offline Sparkle002

« Reply #12 on: April 28, 2020, 03:50:15 AM »
An astrological outlook of COVID-19

https://www.astrologyzone.com/store/coronavirus/

Interesting...

Offline cinderella

« Reply #13 on: October 19, 2020, 10:40:07 PM »
Anyone have a super accurate astrology readings?
I did. I followed  psychic facebook page and she does daily horoscopes. I think back in Jan or Feb, something extremely upsetting happened with my poi. I never paid attention to horoscopes because they are never accurate for me. I went on facebook and when i opened it up, it had her horoscope for libra (my sign) posted. I read it and it had exactly what had happened. Like that was the first time one was 100% for me ever. Hers aren't always right for me, but she did say it could be in my moon sign or star/rising sign that day. I don't know my full thing, just libra. But hers usually seem to it close to home for me. (yes I did call her, first psychic ever. she picked up on things and I'm waiting for hr time frames to pass to see if she connected) a friend looked at hers on there and said she never had any so accurate either.
I feel like this is like go to her or something, but I swear I'm not her (I don't even know how this all works) I just know that day, it was def. something else