Author Topic: Summary of Readings  (Read 16609 times)

Offline kandyna

Re: Summary of Readings
« Reply #15 on: May 20, 2021, 05:14:17 PM »
I am curious as well in a good way about this thread for mattie skye and uli! Update us!!

Offline flora0250

« Reply #16 on: May 22, 2021, 02:29:17 AM »
I am curious as well in a good way about this thread for mattie skye and uli! Update us!!

Hello. OP here. I lurk around every now and then but I think the last reading I had now was … gosh it must have been end of 2019. I can’t even bring myself to read back through all my comments.

Did predictions happen? Yes in some cases - as in every psychic has a 50/50 chance of whether I would even ever hear from that guy again. None that gave me a correct answer also provided any validating proof of their ability.

Some - specifically Skye and Mattie said some things that either were off the wall specific and accurate but not in relation to why I was calling.

Sorry not CA psychics but Psychic Shelly was def the most accurate with specific predictions for me personally but again they were so off the wall irrelevant that it all basically just served to screw with my head. Because of the logic that ohhhh if she got that right she must be right about other things …

Uhhhh no.

So to tell you my ending. He got married to the woman he started seeing (again I am pretty sure) after me. I have never heard from him since. I still look at their social media purely out of curiosity and habit. I’m not with anyone and haven’t been since bc of lots of complicated reasons (Queen of Hearts on Keen was actually most right about this part for me). She was right on a number of things but also wrong on a number of things.

So basically since you don’t know what they’re going to be right or wrong about and you don’t have any way to truly validate things - really it’s a complete waste of money and can definitely mess with your happiness.

So my advice to anyone that reads this is even if there are some people that have some wacky abilities they either are really talented but completely not useful and just mess with your head. Or I suspect also that there is a lot of cases where readers are able to determine who the caller is and get info online on their clients.

I am SO much happier even though I am still paying off my debt from this. I am so glad not to be sucked into this mess anymore.

Please save your money and get out of the loop of trying advisors and do something nice for yourself or better yet SAVE your money. I wish I had!!

Offline Truthfromrosie

« Reply #17 on: May 22, 2021, 02:58:53 AM »

So basically since you don’t know what they’re going to be right or wrong about and you don’t have any way to truly validate things - really it’s a complete waste of money and can definitely mess with your happiness.

This is one of the main reasons they’re pointless and what I think people find hard to truly acknowledge. You will never know until a long time afterwards whether they’re right or wrong. Someone can be totally accurate for lots of people and wrong for you or vice versa. Someone can be right for you again and again and then suddenly be wrong on something. Lots of readers saying the same thing doesn’t even mean it’s more likely to be correct. There is no way to know! It gives just as much uncertainty as no readings so what’s the point?!

Offline kandyna

« Reply #18 on: June 09, 2021, 02:38:58 AM »
Thank you Flora!
Totally agree with you Truthfromrosie

Offline TeaAndCookies

« Reply #19 on: July 03, 2021, 02:41:17 PM »
Two things Aliza predicted came to pass.  Last year, she warned me about a co-worker (she got this woman’s first initial right...the letter “L”) right. She warned me that this woman is a backstabber and to keep her at arm’s length. I found out that Aliza was correct even though I had a hard time believing her at first.  She also saw a third party with my POI. She was the only one who called it.  In my experience with her, she’s been the best at detecting third parties.  I wish I had the funds to talk to her more than once every couple of months.

Offline curiouspsychicreadings

« Reply #20 on: July 03, 2021, 03:49:29 PM »
Thank you Flora, I wish you nothing but amazing things in life.  :)

Hello. OP here. I lurk around every now and then but I think the last reading I had now was … gosh it must have been end of 2019. I can’t even bring myself to read back through all my comments.

Did predictions happen? Yes in some cases - as in every psychic has a 50/50 chance of whether I would even ever hear from that guy again. None that gave me a correct answer also provided any validating proof of their ability.

Some - specifically Skye and Mattie said some things that either were off the wall specific and accurate but not in relation to why I was calling.

Sorry not CA psychics but Psychic Shelly was def the most accurate with specific predictions for me personally but again they were so off the wall irrelevant that it all basically just served to screw with my head. Because of the logic that ohhhh if she got that right she must be right about other things …

Uhhhh no.

So to tell you my ending. He got married to the woman he started seeing (again I am pretty sure) after me. I have never heard from him since. I still look at their social media purely out of curiosity and habit. I’m not with anyone and haven’t been since bc of lots of complicated reasons (Queen of Hearts on Keen was actually most right about this part for me). She was right on a number of things but also wrong on a number of things.

So my advice to anyone that reads this is even if there are some people that have some wacky abilities they either are really talented but completely not useful and just mess with your head. Or I suspect also that there is a lot of cases where readers are able to determine who the caller is and get info online on their clients.

I am SO much happier even though I am still paying off my debt from this. I am so glad not to be sucked into this mess anymore.

Please save your money and get out of the loop of trying advisors and do something nice for yourself or better yet SAVE your money. I wish I had!!