Author Topic: Tulsa  (Read 26070 times)

Offline Sparkle002

Re: Tulsa
« Reply #60 on: July 16, 2020, 03:27:32 PM »
She was wrong for me as well. Just minor minor hits like she picked up when someone would contact me or what was going on the current - predictively tho - wrong

Offline MikeNY

« Reply #61 on: July 16, 2020, 05:18:53 PM »
Oh how my ex loves me so much and she wants to be with me. I'm going to hear from
Her on my birthday. We are meant to be. Blah blah blah bull shit bull shit.shame
On them for getting your hopes up. All scammers.  Everyone one of those liars. I even pleaded with her and told her the story and how it's been 10 months since break up. Like if your going to lie. Tell me it's over. Not that she loves me and everything.  Jesus. I wish I can sue CP for pain and suffering. Save hour money. Psychics are fake. That shit isn't real.

Offline MikeNY

« Reply #62 on: July 18, 2020, 02:38:57 PM »
Every psychic is full of shit. Tulsa told me my ex loves me and wants to be with me. Oh and she is single lol. My ex doesn't want to work things out and she is not single.

Offline nileshbh

« Reply #63 on: January 28, 2021, 09:24:50 AM »
She nailed my present very accurately with details, just based on name. Waiting on prediction.

Offline TeaAndCookies

« Reply #64 on: July 10, 2021, 01:27:58 PM »
Update on Tulsa: she saw my house move a year before it happened. She saw a change in workplace (specific details) more than a year before it happened. She kept telling me I’ll get a small lump sum of money from a family member. I didn’t believe her. I got it this morning. I didn’t  think I’d get that money back.  She’s been the most accurate for me so far.

Offline lala

« Reply #65 on: December 07, 2021, 07:09:07 AM »
any updates on this reader?

Offline alphabetsoup

« Reply #66 on: December 07, 2021, 04:29:21 PM »
Just reading through this thread, I posted about my reading with Tulsa in 2019, she said that someone was pregnant, and that someone else would call me.  LOL! Nope that person is STILL not pregnant, and the other person certainly did not call me.  I'm laughing so hard because I saw another thread asking if a psychic would really tell you that your POI is not with someone when they are. YES! ABSOLUTELY YES! They will, say ANYTHING!

Offline curiouspsychicreadings

« Reply #67 on: March 27, 2022, 11:53:26 AM »
I know this is an old post, nevada was the only one to tell me I will have kids but not with ex-poi... I called on my most recent relationship and she predicted a few things so we will see...