Author Topic: Tulsa  (Read 25929 times)

Offline Candy

Re: Tulsa
« Reply #15 on: July 24, 2019, 05:12:07 PM »
Congrats on the new job! Was Tulsa’s love prediction for you in the near future or far down the road? Did she predict the outcome of your relationship?

candiednut

« Reply #16 on: July 24, 2019, 06:01:06 PM »
Have some money left and thinking of trying her. What is her reading style? Fast? Takes forever to get to the point?

Offline maggs30

« Reply #17 on: July 24, 2019, 06:03:31 PM »
Congrats on the new job! Was Tulsa’s love prediction for you in the near future or far down the road? Did she predict the outcome of your relationship?

She said he is hard working and self employed true she said he thinks a lot about me and thinks the world of me and he has a lot of regrets with how he acted with ex's. She said he thinks I am a breath of fresh air but hasn't said how he feels. She said we will be together and communication will get better. 2 days later we fought and haven't spoken much since. She said he wants me in his life and he has hit rock bottom before so I need to have patience with him. She said he has found something in me he has never found before and we have a soulmate connection. She didn't really give any prediction besides we will be together and are soul mates. No timing on it though as we were together until 2 days after the reading. Rusty and Matilda predicted the fight and both say we will be back together.

Offline maggs30

« Reply #18 on: July 24, 2019, 06:06:02 PM »
Have some money left and thinking of trying her. What is her reading style? Fast? Takes forever to get to the point?

She is pretty fast and jumps right in.  I only read with her for 10 minutes.

candiednut

« Reply #19 on: July 25, 2019, 01:37:26 PM »
Did anyone else get a "lump sump" prediction from her?

Offline TeaAndCookies

« Reply #20 on: July 25, 2019, 08:51:59 PM »
She didn’t tell me that. I called to ask for a general reading to see what came up. It was all past POI stuff but she was great. She got details she couldn’t have known...all correct.

Offline flora0250

« Reply #21 on: August 13, 2019, 09:04:29 AM »
Did not have a lot of confidence in her reading unfortunately. She didn’t ask any questions at first. Told me a pretty general line about us not being together or that he was very distant. I hate when a reader starts this way. Because while it’s not wrong and then I am put on the spot to say if they’re right or not, well, if a person says they’re calling about a relationship it’s most likely because there’s some degree of distance happening.

She just made a number of statements like that where they weren’t wrong but they weren’t specific enough for me to feel confident in her abilities.

Then she started with questions and asked me how long we were together and what he did for a living.

There were one or two other questions where I was like hmmm this is definitely not what others wrote about her.

So for what it’s worth I did not have a good experience with her. Oh the predictions were lovely and fabulous by the way. So this is an example of me rating a reader not great who gave me fabulous (but not fairy tale level fabulous) predictions.

candiednut

« Reply #22 on: August 14, 2019, 12:09:02 AM »
After reading her testimonials on CP and doing more research, it seems she told A LOT of people about a "celebration" coming soon.

Offline Chelle9054

« Reply #23 on: August 14, 2019, 08:24:44 PM »
I got the “celebration around you both” line also.
 Jeez

candiednut

« Reply #24 on: August 17, 2019, 08:54:46 PM »
Her latest testimonial:

8/15. New man coming in few months. Celebration around me. Travel(vacation) coming up. All positive. Amazing reader. Ty
VIP

Anonymous, August 15, 2019

hahahahha

Offline Wanderlust619

« Reply #25 on: August 17, 2019, 09:43:38 PM »
Hmmm...
Well she never gave me the celebration line but she did see poi taking a trip/vacation. We're not in touch atm but I'll know if he comes back around and will update then. Hope she's ethical, I did really like her when I read with her. We'll see I guess.

Offline Theycallmepatient

« Reply #26 on: August 18, 2019, 04:39:01 PM »
She gave me the increase in finances line, and it turned out to be true. She did give me the celebration in July around my POI line, as I’m with him a lot, I can say there was no celebration. She said she saw him taking a trip and that was the weekend he started going out of town for work. So some hits there. But again, she didn’t give me outcomes, just how we both felt and what was going on with third party. She seemed pretty realistic and said some things she couldn’t have guessed, but I’m starting to wonder if most readers are really good at picking up present and not so great st predictions. The only reader as of late who has been a hit for predictions for me is Nevada, and I haven’t read with her since June. She was the only one who saw the third party coming in before it happened and told me it would be a rough summer for me, but she also said it wouldn’t work with them, idk seems like they may be a good match. She picked up on things that would happen with people around him too, and that all turned out to be true. Not sure about her timelines anymore as some things have taken longer than she predicted, but it all seems to be playing out exactly how she saw it. I guess only time will tell.

candiednut

« Reply #27 on: September 09, 2019, 02:52:08 PM »
recent testimonial:

9/2 Love talking to her.  Things do happens like she say.   Waiting for main things to unfold.  On this and few other reading she said.. Celebration and lump sum of money coming my way.... Thank you. Talk soon.

Im dead.

Offline sexyp

« Reply #28 on: September 09, 2019, 03:38:17 PM »
hahaha   ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

recent testimonial:

9/2 Love talking to her.  Things do happens like she say.   Waiting for main things to unfold.  On this and few other reading she said.. Celebration and lump sum of money coming my way.... Thank you. Talk soon.

Im dead.

Offline SomethingBetter

• Veterans
« Reply #29 on: September 09, 2019, 07:44:54 PM »
recent testimonial:

Im dead.

I hope they update when they get a random tax bill in the mail or something

anything