Author Topic: Tulsa  (Read 25935 times)

Offline Jbossy25

Tulsa
« on: July 01, 2019, 06:28:05 PM »
Awesome tarot card reader! Consistent and predictions always happen. Try her and let me know how you like her. For those that have already tried her, how was she for you?

Offline Wanderlust619

Re: Tulsa
« Reply #1 on: July 06, 2019, 02:20:38 PM »
Yay finally someone mentioned her! Predictions still pending but I really liked her and she picked up my situation fast! What she saw outcome wise was in line with many heavy hitters. I'll update if anything specific she mentioned goes down.

candiednut

« Reply #2 on: July 06, 2019, 02:35:49 PM »
Jesus Christ her queue is full. You lurkers are so damn annoying.

Offline Wanderlust619

« Reply #3 on: July 06, 2019, 04:22:12 PM »
Jesus Christ her queue is full. You lurkers are so damn annoying.

Facts.

>:(
If you're here, contribute and help review. Hope you lurkers at least come back with feedback.

Offline alphabetsoup

« Reply #4 on: July 09, 2019, 06:39:31 AM »
I read with her in the beginning of May.  Her predictions were that someone would call me and that so and so was pregnant.  I never received the phone call.  If the person becomes pregnant I'll update but no news yet. I don't think I'd read with her again, she seemed to know the situation, but predictions never happened.

Offline Theycallmepatient

« Reply #5 on: July 09, 2019, 09:58:49 PM »
I read with her yesterday, she told me she couldn’t see outcomes with any of my situations, but told me what people were thinking and feeling. She also told me some things that I know to be true that no other reader ever picked up. I think she’s genuine, but my situation has a lot of moving parts, and most readers seem to struggle to give outcomes with it all...
« Last Edit: July 09, 2019, 11:27:25 PM by Theycallmepatient »

Offline TeaAndCookies

« Reply #6 on: July 18, 2019, 11:58:33 PM »
I’m a long time CP caller. I wish I found this forum years ago. I read with Tulsa yesterday, too. She picked up on past and present POIs, and details about them that she couldn’t have known. I really enjoyed my reading with her, and we had a good laugh. I’d definitely call her again. She’s one of the people I connected with.

« Reply #7 on: July 22, 2019, 02:49:27 PM »
So when I read with her, she said she saw something legal around me, like a contract. And she said she saw more money for me. I wasn’t expecting any contract, so I thought she had misinterpreted what she was saying. Turns out I’m getting a $3000 salary raise! I had no idea it was a possibility!

Offline maggs30

« Reply #8 on: July 22, 2019, 09:00:17 PM »
I read with her 2 weeks ago and she said she saw a promotion and more money for me. I'm like well they literally just told me at work they want to fire me because my boss hates me. She said well the joke will be on them because I see a promotion and more money. I had a third interview on Saturday with a different company and I should hear tomorrow if I got the job. All three people that interviewed me said I got the job just waiting for salary and location information. If I get the job it is 1 and a half times my current salary. Praying hard for it.

Offline Candy

« Reply #9 on: July 23, 2019, 11:56:01 PM »
Do you guys think she’s a fairytale reader? Does she often see more positive outcomes for relationship readings — like marriage/living together? Or is she pretty realistic about future outcomes?

Offline Wanderlust619

« Reply #10 on: July 24, 2019, 01:37:11 AM »
Do you guys think she’s a fairytale reader? Does she often see more positive outcomes for relationship readings — like marriage/living together? Or is she pretty realistic about future outcomes?

For me, she was fairly realistic. She told me things would not improve anytime soon so I should be glad he's not reaching out. She said he'll be in a better state of mind when he does so I should just relax and not dwell on it.
She saw details I didnt give her and didnt promise any happily ever after in my case.

Offline Candy

« Reply #11 on: July 24, 2019, 02:13:51 AM »

For me, she was fairly realistic. She told me things would not improve anytime soon so I should be glad he's not reaching out. She said he'll be in a better state of mind when he does so I should just relax and not dwell on it.
She saw details I didnt give her and didnt promise any happily ever after in my case.

Thanks and I do hope things work out for you! I read with her once and she immediately picked up on a small celebration (totally true) and details around it (also true). I didn’t call about that at all. She also saw far down in the future, that I’d be moving in with someone. She was right about the present and very near future. I wonder how she is with long term predictions? Like if she’s accurate about something a year from now? Or if she sees me moving in with someone if that’s accurate, given we’ve had no discussion of that at all. And I can’t see that happening any time soon.

« Reply #12 on: July 24, 2019, 03:21:23 AM »
I don’t think she’s fairytale at all. And I think she’s amazingly honest. She got my financial prediction 100%, even though I didn’t even know I was getting a raise. And with relationship, she told me POI has very strong feelings, but that she really couldn’t see what would happen because he was undecided about his directions in life. I actually appreciated her honesty, and the fact that she didn’t make any outlandish promises when she was unsure.

Offline Candy

« Reply #13 on: July 24, 2019, 03:42:13 AM »
Does Tulsa project far out into the future or recent and near future? She definitely picked up some things out of the blue, but they are near future, like a week out for me. But she also predicted things I have no way of validating, at least not for a long, long while.

Offline maggs30

« Reply #14 on: July 24, 2019, 03:30:13 PM »
Well I did receive the job offer today but the full one I wanted. It is a promotion of sorts higher title different company and it is higher pay. It is a stepping stone to the position I wanted which they said will be in about 45 days of taking the position I was offered. So I am saying its a hit for Tulsa. Now if the live prediction can just happen I would be happy. She like Gaylene and a few others called him a soulmate connection. I just need to hit him in the head with a brick for him to realize it. Thats my words not Tulsas but if she told me to hit him with a brick I probably would 😂

anything