Author Topic: Sweetrosee  (Read 12566 times)

Offline peterson03

Re: Sweetrosee
« Reply #15 on: August 24, 2019, 08:07:04 PM »
I read with her for the first time, last night.  We were on chat. 
A couple of times she answered my question before I'd finished typing it.
As I was typing, "what do you see in store for me, career wise."
She typed, "I see a new career/project for you."
It actually freaked me out a bit :o
Will have to wait and see if her predictions are correct....fingers crossed:)

Offline kpage

« Reply #16 on: August 25, 2019, 06:07:16 PM »
I just read with her today and as soon as I gave her my POIs name, she asked if it had been 3 weeks/a month since our breakup, which was correct, it's been almost exactly a month. That was impressive for me.

She then said he is not sure how to reach out, which I'm not sure how true that it because I have tried to reach out and he said it would be best if we didn't talk. The only time he has texted me since he broke up with me was to say he went to our leasing office to take me off the apartment lease.  ::)

Her accuracy of our breakup stood out to me, she says I have to leave him alone right now (which, don't they all say that?  ;) ) and I'll know in a couple weeks if she is on point. Her rates aren't bad and she is a quick typer.

Offline peterson03

« Reply #17 on: August 30, 2019, 12:58:56 PM »
Found out last night that she gave me an accurate prediction!
She said that my POI would  come back into my life at the end of this month.
Well...he did contact me last night.
Just a quick text.  So will have to see what actually comes of it.
But, she was accurate!

Offline honeybee28

« Reply #18 on: October 15, 2019, 10:42:31 PM »
I read with her in December and she was so wrong for me! She asked me so many questions and was like, "is this someone you talk to on a daily basis?" and then before I could even answer she's like "HE HAS SOMEONE ELSE"

I know for a fact he does not. And we've been on dates and such since. So no.

Offline dasaninot

« Reply #19 on: October 15, 2019, 11:12:16 PM »
I've tried her too and she asked me so many questions and exited once I said I wasn't comfortable providing details.

Offline Kkbich2014

« Reply #20 on: March 04, 2020, 06:40:29 PM »
I've had two readings with her so far and Im just curious if anyone else had read with her recently? Our first reading was free flowing and she just knew so much about me and the person I was calling about. It was sooooo scary and I think after our reading the other day Im just going to give it a rest. She clarified things that I wasnt sure about when it came to him and she made a solid prediction with a timeline that I hope comes true.  Im hoping that because she was so accurate in what she knew about us that both of the predictions she made are ultimately correct. The second reading was less free flowing and she asked questions this time. But it still made sense.

The first reading blew me away. She didnt ask me anything she just started talking once I gave her our names and a general question with no details. She knew about discussions we've had in detail how long we have been seeing each other... just stuff you would never know about what I have going on with this person unless I told you about it. It was like someone was reading my daily journey outloud and answering questions I have but never had real answers to. I've been calling these people for a long time and her and QOC18 are the only people that have been so accurate with present details that it made me feel like maybe I shouldnt call anymore. Im tapping into something I know I shouldnt be. Aside from that,  I want to bring this binge to a close, but just wanted to know if anyone else had any updates for this reader.

Offline Tiggymo37

« Reply #21 on: May 06, 2020, 06:37:21 PM »
I just had a reading with her and I’m really surprised there’s not more posts about her on here! She was great for me and picked up really specific details. I feel good because I’ve read with a few others on Keen this week (just signed up for this site so I’m feeling it out) and this is the first time I left a reading feeling super impressed! She was nice and easy to talk to too. Def adding her as a fav lol

Offline SarahM

« Reply #22 on: December 03, 2021, 02:55:48 PM »
Seriously such an overrated reader. absolutely terrible