Author Topic: Sweetrosee  (Read 12453 times)

josh34

Sweetrosee
« on: July 01, 2019, 05:27:50 PM »
So I spoke with her last year. You know those readers that can remote view, and get things from spirit, but also get a lot of misc. (abbreviating this word because I don't know how the hell to spell it...) stuff, and a lot of that misc. stuff is nonesense? Almost like a Cookie-, is the best way to explain this. This is how I see Sweetrosee. But I just realized something so weird. In April, of last year, she kept telling me that I'd be in financial distress because I'd be giving my poi1 money to help her out, because she's going through financial trouble...

The weird thing? I thought she was just an in-the-moment reader, and thought that her predictions were balls. Turns out, this actually happened, in MAY of this year... With poi2. Exactly as she said it would happen. Now I have to go all the way back and listen to more of her reading and see what's going on. The first thing she picked up, during my first call, was the first initial of the poi1. She then told me accurate things about where I live, what's going on with poi1, etc. So she's very accurate for remote viewing, and in the moment. I'd trust her on that, but I don't know how well that works with everyone.

I just thought she would be bs with her predictions... but so far, she's gotten a really specific one right. She seems like a very miss reader, imo, but she got something specific correct. Color me impressed. With a shade of green. Green's a creative color.

Just wanted to share. I'm a little blown away by this... Time to go back to her earlier read...

ladya

Re: Sweetrosee
« Reply #1 on: July 01, 2019, 06:07:54 PM »
So I spoke with her last year. You know those readers that can remote view, and get things from spirit, but also get a lot of misc. (abbreviating this word because I don't know how the hell to spell it...) stuff, and a lot of that misc. stuff is nonesense? Almost like a Cookie-, is the best way to explain this. This is how I see Sweetrosee. But I just realized something so weird. In April, of last year, she kept telling me that I'd be in financial distress because I'd be giving my poi1 money to help her out, because she's going through financial trouble...

The weird thing? I thought she was just an in-the-moment reader, and thought that her predictions were balls. Turns out, this actually happened, in MAY of this year... With poi2. Exactly as she said it would happen. Now I have to go all the way back and listen to more of her reading and see what's going on. The first thing she picked up, during my first call, was the first initial of the poi1. She then told me accurate things about where I live, what's going on with poi1, etc. So she's very accurate for remote viewing, and in the moment. I'd trust her on that, but I don't know how well that works with everyone.

I just thought she would be bs with her predictions... but so far, she's gotten a really specific one right. She seems like a very miss reader, imo, but she got something specific correct. Color me impressed. With a shade of green. Green's a creative color.

Just wanted to share. I'm a little blown away by this... Time to go back to her earlier read...

yes her predictions happen but they're not always tied. she just sees random things and thinks its one thing but will actually be another. you kinda just have to wait for them to pass without expectation and you'll see from hindsight what she means.

josh34

« Reply #2 on: July 01, 2019, 06:55:54 PM »

yes her predictions happen but they're not always tied. she just sees random things and thinks its one thing but will actually be another. you kinda just have to wait for them to pass without expectation and you'll see from hindsight what she means.

I am just completely blown away. I'm going to have to relisten to the rest of her reading. I recorded one, had many. Let's see what else I can decipher!

Oh! I do remember she told me that I will be going back to studying, to make money. That would allign with all their predictions about the new job! I will have to study for it. Interesting.

Currently listening to it. So far, only a few minutes in, 2 things shes said, that I can now confirm are true, that Mattie had picked up on as well. Will update.
« Last Edit: July 01, 2019, 07:02:24 PM by josh34 »

Offline maggs30

« Reply #3 on: July 01, 2019, 11:38:53 PM »
 I had a reading with her and nothing resignate it with the reading at all not even current it was so bad I kept questioning her and she hung up on me

Offline Yt5587

« Reply #4 on: July 01, 2019, 11:42:08 PM »
I had a reading with her and nothing resignate it with the reading at all not even current it was so bad I kept questioning her and she hung up on me

Same. It wasn’t a negative reading but it was just yea you’ll hear from himhe loves u

Offline diamondcanadian

« Reply #5 on: July 01, 2019, 11:42:28 PM »
Wow !! That sucks

Offline maggs30

« Reply #6 on: July 01, 2019, 11:48:50 PM »
Mine was he's looking around for someone else. I'm like no he works 7 days a week 16 hours a day and then she started saying there's a new guy coming and I'm like no back to current bf. What else do you see and she says he has money problems 😂

Offline diamondcanadian

« Reply #7 on: July 01, 2019, 11:51:58 PM »
Mine was he's looking around for someone else. I'm like no he works 7 days a week 16 hours a day and then she started saying there's a new guy coming and I'm like no back to current bf. What else do you see and she says he has money problems 😂

Hahahahaha that is awful .

Man I am actually winning my battle of no reads.

I have a Yona one in two weeks and that’s it !

I’m done with this , I don’t even think i care enough anymore lol

Offline maggs30

« Reply #8 on: July 01, 2019, 11:52:17 PM »
And fyi he works that much because he's starting his own business lol

Offline maggs30

« Reply #9 on: July 01, 2019, 11:53:59 PM »
Oh and she called him immature lmao he's 35 starting his own business yeah nope

Offline Rag rats

« Reply #10 on: July 02, 2019, 12:03:28 AM »
She seemed pretty accurate with me. Picked up the month we broke up and the reason too.

josh34

« Reply #11 on: July 02, 2019, 12:13:05 AM »
Yeah I think it's a case of connecting to some, not connecting to others. Also I've found through listening to that reading that she has a lot of trouble sometimes making sense of the symbols shes getting. But shes been pretty good for me on some things! I'm really surprised... I thought she was terrible at first, but now listening back, she not only was spot on about how the other person was feeling, what's going on in their lives, amazing remote viewing skills and medium skills, but some predictions too. She brought up my grandfather by name, and described him, and told me how his name was passed on to one of his grandchildren (mu brother) and it was right... it's all really odd.

Offline kumamon

« Reply #12 on: July 02, 2019, 12:51:18 AM »
She’s accurate with me too
She could know how many mths  I haven’t see/speak with POI in person

Offline Cc2019

« Reply #13 on: July 02, 2019, 03:00:34 AM »
She was dead wrong with me sadly :(

Offline SweetT

« Reply #14 on: July 02, 2019, 03:16:45 AM »
I read with her months back about my situation. I asked if my POI was going to follow through his word, she said that he would procrastinate then do it. She also started out with a number over and over, saying that was the last time we saw one another, I told her she was wrong, so she changed it to weeks, I said that was not true either. So then during the chat, she said that he did not move out of his roommates home. But found out that wasn't true, he did move out two weeks prior.  She said that she then got another set of numbers that also did not pan out.  The one thing she did get right was that he would contact near that following holiday, which he did. I was hoping she was going to be right but sadly it seemed like wishful thinking.  She also said visits were coming during that set of numbers, that also did not happen. So just say I did not return to chat with her.

anything