Author Topic: Lost My Job Today - Only One 1 Reader Warned Me  (Read 7788 times)

Offline tellmewhy

Re: Lost My Job Today - Only One 1 Reader Warned Me
« Reply #30 on: September 19, 2019, 12:39:24 AM »
congrats

Offline maggs30

« Reply #31 on: September 19, 2019, 01:05:11 AM »
Congratulations!

Offline Just FYI

« Reply #32 on: September 19, 2019, 01:12:19 AM »
Awesome update Sparkle!

Offline Jeninmd2

« Reply #33 on: September 19, 2019, 01:14:44 AM »
Whoo hoo!! That's so awesome, Sparkle, congrats!!!! And how funny - I'm in IT for healthcare too - small world!  :)

Offline Sparkle002

« Reply #34 on: September 19, 2019, 02:30:35 AM »
Thanks everybody!!! 🥰

@jeninmd2 that’s soo cool!!

Offline Yaw Yaw

« Reply #35 on: September 19, 2019, 03:46:22 AM »
So awesome Sparkle!!

Offline Sparkle002

« Reply #36 on: October 17, 2019, 01:53:15 AM »
Hey guys, its me, Sparkle.

I just came back to say that the following readers were right about my job situation - AGAIN.

COOKIE, KISHA, MATILDA - all said I would be working one job and would be doing another job on the side as a consultant/contract.

ALL said consulting/contract on the side. Cookie even saw me working from home with the main job and then a consulting one as well.

THIS HAPPENED. I’m doing consulting for an associate’s degree program in my field for a college and offering industry advice and recommendations. My manager at my current job allows me to work remote so I am doing both at the same time.

LIKE IM JUST in AWE.

Cookie saw that I would get the main job immediately (got it within 2 weeks of the reading) then the consultant in the next few months (happened a month later). Cookie, Matilda and Sherrylynn all saw that it would be in my field but doing something different.

Also since I have been reading with Cookie (Jan 2018 was my first call) she was seeing the manager position at that time - she asked about Healthcare and finance - didnt know what she was talking about - I work in healthcare though.. She saw it again April 2018. Then readings in between she mentioned that the men I was going to meet work in Healthcare Banking, IT or Computers. Dec 2018 she told me a door of opporttunity would open up in 2019. EACH READING SHE KEPT ASKING ABOUT HEALTHCARE BANKING or FINANCE...and I’m like what the hell is she talking about. Well my job as a Project MANAGER, I work with FINANCIAL DATA....INVOICEs and COMPUTERS, IT all..in HEALTHCARE and around a bunch of MEN. GOT DAMN COOKIE!!!

I WANT TO SPLASH A LIL SUNSHINE ON THE BOARD TODAY!!!!
After being laid off in June, and not having income since February - I am Very EXCITED TO SAY I GOT A J-O-B!!!!!!

MY DREAM TEAM WINS AGAIN!!

The following readers got the timing right:

COOKIE - Good Ol Cookie. Since My first call ever with her last January (2018), she has been predicting a "Manager" position. She said it again April of 2018. She kept hinting that the door of opportunity will OPEN up in 2019.  When I read with her last the Sunday before last - she said on her own "I see more stuff coming up with your job, money and living situation" She saw 2 jobs I could be working at the same time, one of which was a Contract and Full time position. She kept asking me about being a "Manager". SHE SAID THE FULL TIME JOB COULD BE IMMEDIATE! I JUST READ WITH HER LAST SUNDAY!

GUESS WHAT? I LANDED A JOB AS A PROJECT MANAGER in Healthcare DATA ANALYTICS - BOOM!! 6 Interviews man!! (I've had 8 before but damn lol)

RUSTY - CP - SHE GOT IT RIGHT! SHE SAID I WILL HAVE A JOB BY SEPTEMBER!!

SHERRI LYNN - Just spoke with her just 3 weeks ago and she said I will be EMPLOYED by October - no nonsense interviews, no back and forth I will be sitting in a JOB. Guess what? Start date is in October!!! She SPECIFICALLY said it would be in the same field but a bit different and she was RIGHT! I have been a Health IT Consultant for years and wanted something diff....

KISHA She told me that i would be working with a guy that would offer me the job....she got a 2 for timing...and I will start in October...2 months after her reading

Update* 10/22/19 I just realized Golden Dawn Tarot was right for me as well! I read with her July 30, and asked for timing on when i would be employed and she said within 2 months! Got the job mid September and started on the 30! So i started EXACTLY 2 moths from the reading

Special Recognition - Delores - CP and Matilda - Both said I would get a job at the end of the summer - but Matilda's timing was off by a month (she said mid August vs Sept)

ONE TIME FOR THE DREAM TEAM!!!!
« Last Edit: October 23, 2019, 12:28:12 AM by Sparkle002 »

Offline bstalling

« Reply #37 on: October 17, 2019, 03:40:44 AM »
Congrats!  :)

Offline Flyingsoul

« Reply #38 on: October 17, 2019, 04:53:00 AM »
Awesome!!   ;D

Offline Sparkle002

« Reply #39 on: October 23, 2019, 12:23:09 AM »
 Nope! I’ve had better things happen in my life lol.

But just to be clear I wasn’t fired at all. It was a contract job for a year and the year ended.

They told me that they would renew the contract because they thought more work was coming, but that wasn’t the case. So while I knew that the contract was coming to a head, they constantly mentioned that the contract would be renewed...so it was false hope. I didn’t really care if it was or not, but the fact that they told me I was renewed, contract signed and all, then 2 days later saying It wasn’t was a bit devastating....false expectations

Thanks for the well wishes! But I am happy so far in the new job.

Yes that’s true the best things can happen, and sometimes things need to come to an end. To be honest I didn’t like that job anyway, but I at least wanted to stay employed until I found something else lol

Sparkle ... would you say getting fired was the best thing in your life?

I am trying to be positive here, and the old age advise the best things that can happen to you in life are
1) Get rejected
2) Get broken up with
3) ...and get fired from a job

They all clearly suck! However, months later they can help you shift your mindset

Also congrats
« Last Edit: October 23, 2019, 12:25:50 AM by Sparkle002 »

Offline Sparkle002

« Reply #40 on: October 23, 2019, 12:26:35 AM »
Congrats!  :)

Thanks!

anything