Author Topic: Lost My Job Today - Only One 1 Reader Warned Me  (Read 7865 times)

Offline Yaw Yaw

Re: Lost My Job Today - Only One 1 Reader Warned Me
« Reply #15 on: July 02, 2019, 02:43:21 AM »
I am so sorry Sparkle!! And I truly hope that this means better bigger opportunities coming up for you bc you're a capable, intelligent and professional. I do hope there‘s a clause in your contract where they have to compensate you.

Offline Sparkle002

« Reply #16 on: July 02, 2019, 02:11:48 PM »
I am so sorry Sparkle!! And I truly hope that this means better bigger opportunities coming up for you bc you're a capable, intelligent and professional. I do hope there‘s a clause in your contract where they have to compensate you.

Aww thank you so much Yaw Yaw!

Offline Sparkle002

« Reply #17 on: July 02, 2019, 02:25:23 PM »
Sending you huge hugs and positive vibes your way Sparkle. I'm very sorry to hear this happened especially in such a callous way. As others have a mentioned, I'm a big believer in when one window shuts, a door opens, so here's to hoping this is one of those blessings in disguise. You're an intelligent, articulated woman and it's just a matter of time.

Thank you so much geekgreek *hugs*

Offline Sparkle002

« Reply #18 on: July 02, 2019, 10:38:15 PM »
You know what? I just realized that both YONA and COOKIE did see something shady with my job but it was a WHILE AGO.

Last year during my April 2018 reading (I was out of work then, but it was on purpose because I wanted a break) but this is what she said about the new job I took - which was this last job. Mind you, this job has been doing shady stuff most of the time Ive been there

"but you've got a good card so you will get the job....the only thing is that the employment that you take the role that you take they won't be fully honest with you about what it entails...seven of swords ....lying by omission wont to mention certain aspects try to be quite on the ball with that asking your questions or getting things in writing okay because usually when you have seven of swords related to a job and the starting of a new job... they don't want to put you off okay so they can leave that and hope that by then you're not going to make a fuss about it. So I think beyond the call there there might be a couple of things that you want to negotiate or have clarified early on because it makes life easier later on"

This is TOTALLY in LINE with what Golden Dawn Tarot told me - that my manager wasnt at liberty to tell me anything (lying by omission) when work was getting pulled back! She saw that he was in a bit of restriction. And when I asked him questions directly he would avoid me rather than telling me something that wasnt true...WOW

As for Cookie - I realize she saw this back last August! She kept seeing a separation with my job, and I was waiting to hear something about my job, but I didnt know what the true intentions were....thats what happened! I was waiting to hear when I would start work back up..

SHEESH :o

Man my readers my readers wow
« Last Edit: July 02, 2019, 10:40:17 PM by Sparkle002 »

Offline SomethingBetter

• Veterans
« Reply #19 on: July 02, 2019, 11:39:08 PM »
You know what? I just realized that both YONA and COOKIE did see something shady with my job but it was a WHILE AGO.

Last year during my April 2018 reading (I was out of work then, but it was on purpose because I wanted a break) but this is what she said about the new job I took - which was this last job. Mind you, this job has been doing shady stuff most of the time Ive been there

"but you've got a good card so you will get the job....the only thing is that the employment that you take the role that you take they won't be fully honest with you about what it entails...seven of swords ....lying by omission wont to mention certain aspects try to be quite on the ball with that asking your questions or getting things in writing okay because usually when you have seven of swords related to a job and the starting of a new job... they don't want to put you off okay so they can leave that and hope that by then you're not going to make a fuss about it. So I think beyond the call there there might be a couple of things that you want to negotiate or have clarified early on because it makes life easier later on"

This is TOTALLY in LINE with what Golden Dawn Tarot told me - that my manager wasnt at liberty to tell me anything (lying by omission) when work was getting pulled back! She saw that he was in a bit of restriction. And when I asked him questions directly he would avoid me rather than telling me something that wasnt true...WOW

As for Cookie - I realize she saw this back last August! She kept seeing a separation with my job, and I was waiting to hear something about my job, but I didnt know what the true intentions were....thats what happened! I was waiting to hear when I would start work back up..

SHEESH :o

Man my readers my readers wow

Wow.

I hope you find something soon and something more reliable/permanent, Sparkle.

ladya

« Reply #20 on: July 03, 2019, 08:12:02 PM »
Sorry Sparkle. I'm sure its just a way for God to open up bigger and better doors for you.

Offline Sparkle002

« Reply #21 on: July 03, 2019, 10:27:03 PM »
Sorry Sparkle. I'm sure its just a way for God to open up bigger and better doors for you.

Thanks so much Ladya!

Offline Sparkle002

« Reply #22 on: September 19, 2019, 12:02:42 AM »
I WANT TO SPLASH A LIL SUNSHINE ON THE BOARD TODAY!!!!
After being laid off in June, and not having income since February - I am Very EXCITED TO SAY I GOT A J-O-B!!!!!!

MY DREAM TEAM WINS AGAIN!!

The following readers got the timing right:

COOKIE - Good Ol Cookie. Since My first call ever with her last January (2018), she has been predicting a "Manager" position. She said it again April of 2018. She kept hinting that the door of opportunity will OPEN up in 2019.  When I read with her last the Sunday before last - she said on her own "I see more stuff coming up with your job, money and living situation" She saw 2 jobs I could be working at the same time, one of which was a Contract and Full time position. She kept asking me about being a "Manager or a Team Leader". She mentioned on several calls have I ever worked in "Banking Finance or Computers...have I worked in Healthcare...the job I could go to would be Finance Computers and Healthcare." SHE SAID THE FULL TIME JOB COULD BE IMMEDIATE! I JUST READ WITH HER LAST SUNDAY!

GUESS WHAT? I LANDED A JOB AS A PROJECT MANAGER in Healthcare DATA ANALYTICS - BOOM!! 6 Interviews man!! (I've had 8 before but damn lol)

RUSTY - CP - SHE GOT IT RIGHT! SHE SAID I WILL HAVE A JOB BY SEPTEMBER!!

SHERRI LYNN - Just spoke with her just 3 weeks ago and she said I will be EMPLOYED by October - no nonsense interviews, no back and forth I will be sitting in a JOB. Guess what? Start date is in October!!! She SPECIFICALLY said it would be in the same field but a bit different and she was RIGHT! I have been a Health IT Consultant for years and wanted something diff....

KISHA She told me that i would be working with a guy that would offer me the job....she got a 2 for timing...and I will start in October...2 months after her reading

Update* 10/22/19 I just realized Golden Dawn Tarot was right for me as well! I read with her July 30, and asked for timing on when i would be employed and she said within 2 months! Got the job mid September and started on the 30! So i started EXACTLY 2 moths from the reading

Special Recognition - Delores - CP and Matilda - Both said I would get a job at the end of the summer - but Matilda's timing was off by a month (she said mid August vs Sept)

ONE TIME FOR THE DREAM TEAM!!!!
« Last Edit: January 18, 2020, 02:07:52 AM by Sparkle002 »

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #23 on: September 19, 2019, 12:08:25 AM »
After being laid off in June, and not having income since February - I am Very EXCITED TO SAY I GOT A J-O-B!!!!!!

COOKIE - Good Ol Cookie. Since My first call ever with her last January (2018), she has been predicting a "Manager" position. She said it again April of 2018. She kept hinting that the door of opportunity will OPEN up in 2019.  When I read with her last the Sunday before last - she said on her own "I see more stuff coming up with your job, money and living situation" She saw 2 jobs I could be working at the same time, one of which was a Contract and Full time position. She kept asking me about being a "Manager"

GUESS WHAT? I LANDED A JOB AS A PROJECT MANAGER in Healthcare DATA ANALYTICS - BOOM!! 6 Interviews man!! (I've had 8 before but damn lol)

SHERRI LYNN - Just spoke with her just 3 weeks ago and she said I will be EMPLOYED by October - no nonsense interviews, no back and forth I will be sitting in a JOB. Guess what? Start date is in October!!! She SPECIFICALLY said it would be in the same field but a bit different and she was RIGHT! I have been a Health IT Consultant for years and wanted something diff....

Special Recognition - Delores - CP and Matilda - Both said I would get a job at the end of the summer - but Matilda's timing was off by a month (she said mid August vs Sept)

Yay!! Today must be career day! I just had a stellar interview today as well. I updated the Fidget Chronicles. I'm so happy for you!!

Offline Sparkle002

« Reply #24 on: September 19, 2019, 12:10:41 AM »

COOKIE - Good Ol Cookie. Since My first call ever with her last January (2018), she has been predicting a "Manager" position. She said it again April of 2018. She kept hinting that the door of opportunity will OPEN up in 2019.  When I read with her last the Sunday before last - she said on her own "I see more stuff coming up with your job, money and living situation" She saw 2 jobs I could be working at the same time, one of which was a Contract and Full time position. She kept asking me about being a "Manager"

Yay!! Today must be career day! I just had a stellar interview today as well. I updated the Fidget Chronicles. I'm so happy for you!!

THANK YOU FIDGET!!!

Yaz88

« Reply #25 on: September 19, 2019, 12:11:05 AM »

COOKIE - Good Ol Cookie. Since My first call ever with her last January (2018), she has been predicting a "Manager" position. She said it again April of 2018. She kept hinting that the door of opportunity will OPEN up in 2019.  When I read with her last the Sunday before last - she said on her own "I see more stuff coming up with your job, money and living situation" She saw 2 jobs I could be working at the same time, one of which was a Contract and Full time position. She kept asking me about being a "Manager". SHE SAID THE FULL TIME JOB COULD BE IMMEDIATE! I JUST READ WITH HER LAST SUNDAY!

Congrats, Sparkle!!  Happy for you, girl!!! 🌟💫⭐️

Offline Sparkle002

« Reply #26 on: September 19, 2019, 12:28:01 AM »
Thanks girl!

COOKIE - Good Ol Cookie. Since My first call ever with her last January (2018), she has been predicting a "Manager" position. She said it again April of 2018. She kept hinting that the door of opportunity will OPEN up in 2019.  When I read with her last the Sunday before last - she said on her own "I see more stuff coming up with your job, money and living situation" She saw 2 jobs I could be working at the same time, one of which was a Contract and Full time position. She kept asking me about being a "Manager". SHE SAID THE FULL TIME JOB COULD BE IMMEDIATE! I JUST READ WITH HER LAST SUNDAY!

KISHA She told me that i would be working with a guy that would offer me the job....she got a 2 for timing...and I will start in October...2 months after her reading

Congrats, Sparkle!!  Happy for you, girl!!! 🌟💫⭐️
« Last Edit: September 19, 2019, 12:58:00 AM by Sparkle002 »

Offline Bean82

« Reply #27 on: September 19, 2019, 12:29:30 AM »
Congrats! I love reading your updates!!

Offline Girly1998

« Reply #28 on: September 19, 2019, 12:35:51 AM »
Yayyyy Sparkle!!

Offline THEDUDE