Author Topic: Lost My Job Today - Only One 1 Reader Warned Me  (Read 7785 times)

Offline Sparkle002

Lost My Job Today - Only One 1 Reader Warned Me
« on: July 01, 2019, 03:36:40 PM »
Yup, ya hear that right! Aside from love readings, Ive asked about work and career as well as it has not been in the most positive space over the past couple of months. Basically, on Wednesday I was told my contract was extended another year AND BOOM! Then was told this morning that it was cancelled on Friday. NO ONE told me Id lose the job other than GOLDEN DAWN TAROT back in February.

Mind you, last year I went through the a similar thing- yet Yona and Cookie both warned me that there would be an ending to the previous job. However This time - THEY DIDNT and my most recent reading with Cookie was 2 weeks ago! Yona did see the new opportunity in her cards last year and was a definite yes that I would sign a contract and I did. This time she didnt see the ending or new opportunity but just saw me "looking"
Yona 4/22

"But now I don't actually see you doing, but I see you looking. I dont actually see the opportunity. And you've got the financial improvement symbol there. "

Here are things my readers told me:

Cookie - There is something going on with your money or your job (she didnt really say what)

Kisha 4/4

a male energy that comes up here who is going to make a decision about things like in a financial support you so you may have a period where you have like an increase or some type of a raise or something of that nature that comes up before you now actually get to choose surrounding that that possibly could be in the next two months or so that's just linked to a financial things isn't necessarily maybe give you any drastic movement when it comes to your overall job. - WRONG - 2 months would be June

Indio 4/1/19

Judgment call at my workplace, maybe a promotion or raise before July - WRONG
I am not in my forever spot.
Good Partnership is going to take place - it will get better.
By this time next year I could switch gears and do that.

However, future predictions look positive (I mean Im sure I will eventually get another job)
Deloris 5/16
Wheel of Fortune - positive things coming, not immediately

Golden Dawn Tarot - 6/28

7 Weeks or July

All I can say is sheesh.

Offline diamondcanadian

Re: Lost My Job Today - Only One 1 Reader Warned Me
« Reply #1 on: July 01, 2019, 03:41:09 PM »
Yup, ya hear that right! Aside from love readings, Ive asked about work and career as well as it has not been in the most positive space over the past couple of months. Basically, on Wednesday I was told my contract was extended another year AND BOOM! Then was told this morning that it was cancelled on Friday. NO ONE told me Id lose the job other than GOLDEN DAWN TAROT back in February.

Mind you, last year I went through the a similar thing- yet Yona and Cookie both warned me that there would be an ending to the previous job. However This time - THEY DIDNT and my most recent reading with Cookie was 2 weeks ago! Yona did see the new opportunity in her cards last year and was a definite yes that I would sign a contract and I did. This time she didnt see the ending or new opportunity but just saw me "looking"
Yona 4/22

"But now I don't actually see you doing, but I see you looking. I dont actually see the opportunity. And you've got the financial improvement symbol there. "

Cookie - There is something going on with your money or your job (she didnt really say what)

Kisha 4/4

a male energy that comes up here who is going to make a decision about things like in a financial support you so you may have a period where you have like an increase or some type of a raise or something of that nature that comes up before you now actually get to choose surrounding that that possibly could be in the next two months or so that's just linked to a financial things isn't necessarily maybe give you any drastic movement when it comes to your overall job. - WRONG - 2 months would be June

Indio 4/1/19

However, future predictions look positive (I mean Im sure I will eventually get another job)
Deloris 5/16

Golden Dawn Tarot - 6/28

7 Weeks or July

All I can say is sheesh.

I’m sorry to hear you lost your job , Sparkle ❤️ May there be a great opportunity for you soon.

To be told your contract was to be extended then couple days later told otherwise , is a smack in the face and I’m so sorry that happened. Poor management

Offline happyk

« Reply #2 on: July 01, 2019, 04:04:29 PM »
Sorry, Sparkle. I hope you have other means to help you while you look for another job. Good luck.

Offline Sparkle002

« Reply #3 on: July 01, 2019, 04:07:42 PM »
Thank you so much DC! I know Im still in complete shock

Yona 4/22

Kisha 4/4

Indio 4/1/19

Deloris 5/16

Golden Dawn Tarot - 6/28

7 Weeks or July

All I can say is sheesh.

I’m sorry to hear you lost your job , Sparkle ❤️ May there be a great opportunity for you soon.

To be told your contract was to be extended then couple days later told otherwise , is a smack in the face and I’m so sorry that happened. Poor management

Offline Sparkle002

« Reply #4 on: July 01, 2019, 04:17:21 PM »
Sorry, Sparkle. I hope you have other means to help you while you look for another job. Good luck.

Thank you happyk!

Offline Sparkle002

« Reply #5 on: July 01, 2019, 05:18:00 PM »
Sorry about that, Sparkle. You're always so positive and cheerful when posting, so this came as a surprise for me as well. Wish you the best in dealing with this and I hope you find a job that is equal to or even better than this one!

Thanks so much oceanml!

josh34

« Reply #6 on: July 01, 2019, 05:21:20 PM »

Yona 4/22

Kisha 4/4

Indio 4/1/19

Deloris 5/16

Golden Dawn Tarot - 6/28

7 Weeks or July

All I can say is sheesh.

As far as Yona goes, you can't really fault her for not picking up on it. She doesn't get every little thing. She gets snippets of information of which spirit provides her.

Offline Jeninmd2

« Reply #7 on: July 01, 2019, 05:29:06 PM »
Omg Sparkle, I’m so sorry to hear this!! Shocking and disappointing on so many levels for sure...I really hope you are able to find something else soon!

Definitely another lesson for all of us that even psychics who usually work for us can be dead wrong or not get much info on very important things at times... 😣

Offline SomethingBetter

• Veterans
« Reply #8 on: July 01, 2019, 05:33:30 PM »

Yona 4/22

Kisha 4/4

Indio 4/1/19

Deloris 5/16

Golden Dawn Tarot - 6/28

7 Weeks or July

All I can say is sheesh.

As far as Yona goes, you can't really fault her for not picking up on it. She doesn't get every little thing. She gets snippets of information of which spirit provides her.

I thought Yona was a straight card reader/fortune teller, therefore she doesn’t have guides? She doesn’t possess any of the “clairs.”

So she would have misinterpreted the cards if I understand her abilities right.

Offline Sparkle002

« Reply #9 on: July 01, 2019, 05:39:42 PM »
Just for clarification here - first I hope u can understand it’s a hard day for me.
But this post was not intended to fault or bash anyone. I’m not mad at any of my readers. I’m simply pointing out what was wrong and surprised at the fact that no one picked this up.

Im just more or less surprised as Yona predicted a job ending before that’s all

With regard to a Yona - she does often reference “spirit” in my readings - so I believe she uses some spirit guides. She often mentions “spirit this or that”.

Yona 4/22

Kisha 4/4

Indio 4/1/19

Deloris 5/16

Golden Dawn Tarot - 6/28

7 Weeks or July

All I can say is sheesh.

I thought Yona was a straight card reader/fortune teller, therefore she doesn’t have guides? She doesn’t possess any of the “clairs.”

« Last Edit: July 01, 2019, 08:25:13 PM by Sparkle002 »

Offline Sparkle002

« Reply #10 on: July 01, 2019, 05:42:27 PM »
Omg Sparkle, I’m so sorry to hear this!! Shocking and disappointing on so many levels for sure...I really hope you are able to find something else soon!

Definitely another lesson for all of us that even psychics who usually work for us can be dead wrong or not get much info on very important things at times... 😣

Thanks so much J! I know man :(

Offline lp1111

« Reply #11 on: July 01, 2019, 06:24:03 PM »
Sparkle, I’m so sorry to hear this! Maybeeee in the bigger picture this won’t play as significant of a role as you may feel right now, so that’s why they didn’t see it? Like you’ll just pick up a new opportunity right where you left off. Here’s to hoping! Best of luck!

Offline Sparkle002

« Reply #12 on: July 01, 2019, 08:09:03 PM »
Sparkle, I’m so sorry to hear this! Maybeeee in the bigger picture this won’t play as significant of a role as you may feel right now, so that’s why they didn’t see it? Like you’ll just pick up a new opportunity right where you left off. Here’s to hoping! Best of luck!

You know what Im betting on that!
Kinda reminds me of how Yona reads sometimes - where it could be one person for one prediction, but then another prediction happens with who she thought was the same person but was actually someone else - cuz they slipped right in there lol...maybe the new gig will slip right in there somewhere

Thanks Lp!

josh34

« Reply #13 on: July 01, 2019, 09:50:59 PM »
Just for clarification here - first I hope u can understand it’s a hard day for me.
But this post was not intended to fault or bash anyone. I’m not mad at any of my readers. I’m simply pointing out what was wrong and surprised at the fact that no one picked this up.

With regard to a Yona - she does often reference “spirit” in my readings - so I believe she uses some spirit guides. She often mentions “spirit this or that”.

Yona 4/22

Kisha 4/4

Indio 4/1/19

Deloris 5/16

Golden Dawn Tarot - 6/28

7 Weeks or July

All I can say is sheesh.

Im sorry! I didn't mean to imply that! At all! I didn't mean that in a snarky way. I know how it feels to go through hell, and I didn't mean what ive written with a poor tone. I apologize if I wrote it in a way that could come across that way <3

Im sorry you lost your job:( I know how devastating and scary that can be. Can I tell you something though? I lost my job last year, had no money saved, couldn't even afford rent, was absolutely and totally terrified. I'm now at a position that pays much better, and even though I hate my boss's guts, (he will find reasons to talk down to me or make a joke at my expense... fucking dick...) it's still much better financially, and emotionally, compared to where I was before. So you never know what will come your way:) where you are now, you could get something much better soon! <3 sending love and light your way <3

Offline Sparkle002

« Reply #14 on: July 01, 2019, 10:10:06 PM »
Thanks Josh! You're right though. There is always something better.

Yona 4/22

Kisha 4/4

Indio 4/1/19

Deloris 5/16

Golden Dawn Tarot - 6/28

7 Weeks or July

All I can say is sheesh.

Im sorry! I didn't mean to imply that! At all! I didn't mean that in a snarky way. I know how it feels to go through hell, and I didn't mean what ive written with a poor tone. I apologize if I wrote it in a way that could come across that way <3

Im sorry you lost your job:( I know how devastating and scary that can be. Can I tell you something though? I lost my job last year, had no money saved, couldn't even afford rent, was absolutely and totally terrified. I'm now at a position that pays much better, and even though I hate my boss's guts, (he will find reasons to talk down to me or make a joke at my expense... fucking dick...) it's still much better financially, and emotionally, compared to where I was before. So you never know what will come your way:) where you are now, you could get something much better soon! <3 sending love and light your way <3

anything