Author Topic: Thank you for being a friend  (Read 1605 times)

Offline SomethingBetter

• Veterans
Thank you for being a friend
« on: June 30, 2019, 11:58:23 PM »
In the past few weeks I have developed quite a camaraderie with some of you. Whether it’s joking, talking through pm or on the phone, WhatsApp, sharing readings, stopping each other from reading, encouraging dates, whatever the situation is...I have been in a bad spot and some of you have really come through for me.

I won’t name names cause you know who you are.

But thank you for being a friend.

Hopefully I have done the same for you.

And thank you everyone for helping me grieve my baby girl. The pm’s and outpouring of love in general I received helped me tremendously. ❤️

Offline Fidget1028

Re: Thank you for being a friend
« Reply #1 on: July 01, 2019, 12:04:42 AM »
Love ya SB. ❤

Offline diamondcanadian

« Reply #2 on: July 01, 2019, 12:23:27 AM »
I feel the same.

Talking to you guys here really helps me out and I’m so truly grateful for the ones i message.

To me it’s embarrassing in real life to say “ hey cookie said I’ll here from poi tomorrow “ etc because I feel they’ll think I’m mad. Here , there’s no judgement and everyone is going through the same thing .

I thank you all for my new friends , wish we weren’t all so far away from each other ❤️

Offline MotherOf3

« Reply #3 on: July 01, 2019, 03:32:48 AM »
I feel the same.

Talking to you guys here really helps me out and I’m so truly grateful for the ones i message.

To me it’s embarrassing in real life to say “ hey cookie said I’ll here from poi tomorrow “ etc because I feel they’ll think I’m mad. Here , there’s no judgement and everyone is going through the same thing .

I thank you all for my new friends , wish we weren’t all so far away from each other ❤️

Very well said! No one knows about my psychic reading addiction, all bc I don’t feel like being judged, talked about, and lectured to about how I should move on from my situation. I pray that all of us receives what and whom our hearts desire in the end! Good luck to everyone! ❤️

Offline SomethingBetter

• Veterans
« Reply #4 on: July 01, 2019, 03:53:24 AM »
I feel the same.

Very well said! No one knows about my psychic reading addiction, all bc I don’t feel like being judged, talked about, and lectured to about how I should move on from my situation. I pray that all of us receives what and whom our hearts desire in the end! Good luck to everyone! ❤️

I pray for healing for all of us, I truly do.