Author Topic: Itemizing the "heavy hitters"  (Read 3344 times)

Offline Fidget1028

Itemizing the "heavy hitters"
« on: June 30, 2019, 02:17:17 PM »
Ok, please feel free to skip this post. I'm just itemizing my "heavy hitter" readings and their inconsistencies/consistencies so I can come back to it later. It's not my intent to debate who is right or wrong. I'm just really confused and a little disenchanted at the moment. I'm taking a vacation this week to re-energize and reset. As background, I did commit to only read with "recommended" readers this year and have managed to stay off the platform readers with an exception of 3 who can't be reached any other way.

Background: Haven't had any contact with POI since Christmas Day when we wished each other a Merry Christmas. He did "accidently" call my stepdaughter in January looking for his 25 year old drug-addicted son. My stepdaughter has the same first name as his son's friend so it was a misdial. They talked for a bit, and as she said to me, it was awkward. She confirmed that it appears nothing has changed with him, that he is obviously still a codependent in the situation.

Here we go:

Kisha 12/20 (general email) and 5/11 (10 min phone): validated the past and present in both readings. His is in and out, but it is because he is dealing with issues that are not his, but issues he feels obligated to. In general email she felt he would resurface in March (didn't happen) and that we would be in a titled relationship in September. In phone reading she felt that he would come back pretty quickly and want a relationship. He will work through his commitment issues. She didn't get timing in the phone reading.

Cookie 2/16: She said she saw a distance either emotional or geographical between me and POI. She said he is afraid of commitment due to the damage his ex wife caused. She said I will find out that he has tried to date but that he never had the connection that he had with me. She said he thinks about me all the time and the things we used to do together. She said there are nights he tosses and turns because he just can't get me off his mind. She said he feels like he couldn't give me what I need and he wanted to bring something to the table. She said I am losing weight (I have surprisingly lost 8 lbs since the reading) and that he would notice and think that I had a makeover. She said there will be a time of no contact and then the connection will be re-established. This will take place in 3-10. She said I may not be interested when he resurfaces because by then, his attachment to me is stronger than my attachment to him.

Mattie 3/22: validate POI well. She got the codependency, financial issues, commitment issues (although that to me general enough to fit many people). She saw him drinking (confirmed). She saw him getting his stuff together, "cleaning house" was the term she used. She saw a reconnect in 4, but also said that a man named Matthew would give him a run for his money. So far, nothing has happened regarding a reconnect.

Yona 3/22: The read focused on my career and not my POI. All she could say about him was that she saw a blockage and a negative woman around him (he came up as a positive person). She said that he will approach and that I will be tested. She didn't give a timeframe and I have a top up on 7/8.

Anastasia 4/23 and 6/25: Says things are "mucky" right now, but things will definitely progress. He's being stubborn right now. She sees the 15th for communication, 28th stands out for getting closer and a stronger commitment, and seeing him in "12". Not sure of the order of these. I would think I would see him before a stronger commitment. The 28 number has repeated in both readings despite months apart and one reading by phone and one by chat, so there is that consistency.

Micah 4/26 and 6/23: Sees him as being in and out, but that he would dip his toe in the water to reach out in May (didn't happen), become slightly more frequent communication in June (didn't happen) and more explanations in July. To his credit, he did pull the Devil card in both readings and said it is a family member with an addiction that has just about ruined his life. He also very specifically said that the 3rd parties he has picked up on are definitely not romantic, but his addicted son and possibly and ex wife. He also saw a sister who keeps bugging him. In the second reading, he stills gets him being in and out and he will resurface, but didn't get the timing. So his reading did change from the months he previously stated as contact to uncertain timeframes. He also said in the second reading I would meet someone new. It won't be a competition between the 2, but just that I have options if I chose to pursue them.

Leanne 6/18: I went with a general read where she asks for names/ages/relationship. She was very good at describing my kids and their appearances, interests, etc. I'm not convinced she got my ex's too good. She described my ex husband as a deep thinker (Lmao...no...he's pretty damn shallow). She did say the connection is severed there, which is true. I'm pretty indifferent to him. She said the tie is not severed to my POI, but that she doesn't see him being a long term because who wants to go back to the past (this seemed a lot of her opinion). She doesn't see a real commitment for me until 4-6 years. Holy hell.

QoC 6/27: Said POI is involved with someone else. Not an ex wife. It's been too long and he has moved on and someone will scoop me up as well.

Matilda 6/29: So she seemed ok with picking up that I am hung up on an ex that I didn't get any closure with. She said I won't ever hear from him again and that his has moved on with another person. She said that he felt he could never give what I wanted so he just ended it. When asked if he was happy in his new relationship, she said "well if he not with you and he is with her, then obviously he must be happy." She said I would meet someone between September and November through a charity event and he would make me very happy.

So...there ya go.

« Last Edit: June 30, 2019, 02:25:34 PM by Fidget1028 »

Offline SomethingBetter

• Veterans
Re: Itemizing the "heavy hitters"
« Reply #1 on: July 02, 2019, 11:41:40 PM »
Ok, please feel free to skip this post. I'm just itemizing my "heavy hitter" readings and their inconsistencies/consistencies so I can come back to it later. It's not my intent to debate who is right or wrong. I'm just really confused and a little disenchanted at the moment. I'm taking a vacation this week to re-energize and reset. As background, I did commit to only read with "recommended" readers this year and have managed to stay off the platform readers with an exception of 3 who can't be reached any other way.

Background: Haven't had any contact with POI since Christmas Day when we wished each other a Merry Christmas. He did "accidently" call my stepdaughter in January looking for his 25 year old drug-addicted son. My stepdaughter has the same first name as his son's friend so it was a misdial. They talked for a bit, and as she said to me, it was awkward. She confirmed that it appears nothing has changed with him, that he is obviously still a codependent in the situation.

Here we go:

Kisha 12/20 (general email) and 5/11 (10 min phone): validated the past and present in both readings. His is in and out, but it is because he is dealing with issues that are not his, but issues he feels obligated to. In general email she felt he would resurface in March (didn't happen) and that we would be in a titled relationship in September. In phone reading she felt that he would come back pretty quickly and want a relationship. He will work through his commitment issues. She didn't get timing in the phone reading.

Cookie 2/16: She said she saw a distance either emotional or geographical between me and POI. She said he is afraid of commitment due to the damage his ex wife caused. She said I will find out that he has tried to date but that he never had the connection that he had with me. She said he thinks about me all the time and the things we used to do together. She said there are nights he tosses and turns because he just can't get me off his mind. She said he feels like he couldn't give me what I need and he wanted to bring something to the table. She said I am losing weight (I have surprisingly lost 8 lbs since the reading) and that he would notice and think that I had a makeover. She said there will be a time of no contact and then the connection will be re-established. This will take place in 3-10. She said I may not be interested when he resurfaces because by then, his attachment to me is stronger than my attachment to him.

Mattie 3/22: validate POI well. She got the codependency, financial issues, commitment issues (although that to me general enough to fit many people). She saw him drinking (confirmed). She saw him getting his stuff together, "cleaning house" was the term she used. She saw a reconnect in 4, but also said that a man named Matthew would give him a run for his money. So far, nothing has happened regarding a reconnect.

Yona 3/22: The read focused on my career and not my POI. All she could say about him was that she saw a blockage and a negative woman around him (he came up as a positive person). She said that he will approach and that I will be tested. She didn't give a timeframe and I have a top up on 7/8.

Anastasia 4/23 and 6/25: Says things are "mucky" right now, but things will definitely progress. He's being stubborn right now. She sees the 15th for communication, 28th stands out for getting closer and a stronger commitment, and seeing him in "12". Not sure of the order of these. I would think I would see him before a stronger commitment. The 28 number has repeated in both readings despite months apart and one reading by phone and one by chat, so there is that consistency.

Micah 4/26 and 6/23: Sees him as being in and out, but that he would dip his toe in the water to reach out in May (didn't happen), become slightly more frequent communication in June (didn't happen) and more explanations in July. To his credit, he did pull the Devil card in both readings and said it is a family member with an addiction that has just about ruined his life. He also very specifically said that the 3rd parties he has picked up on are definitely not romantic, but his addicted son and possibly and ex wife. He also saw a sister who keeps bugging him. In the second reading, he stills gets him being in and out and he will resurface, but didn't get the timing. So his reading did change from the months he previously stated as contact to uncertain timeframes. He also said in the second reading I would meet someone new. It won't be a competition between the 2, but just that I have options if I chose to pursue them.

Leanne 6/18: I went with a general read where she asks for names/ages/relationship. She was very good at describing my kids and their appearances, interests, etc. I'm not convinced she got my ex's too good. She described my ex husband as a deep thinker (Lmao...no...he's pretty damn shallow). She did say the connection is severed there, which is true. I'm pretty indifferent to him. She said the tie is not severed to my POI, but that she doesn't see him being a long term because who wants to go back to the past (this seemed a lot of her opinion). She doesn't see a real commitment for me until 4-6 years. Holy hell.

QoC 6/27: Said POI is involved with someone else. Not an ex wife. It's been too long and he has moved on and someone will scoop me up as well.

Matilda 6/29: So she seemed ok with picking up that I am hung up on an ex that I didn't get any closure with. She said I won't ever hear from him again and that his has moved on with another person. She said that he felt he could never give what I wanted so he just ended it. When asked if he was happy in his new relationship, she said "well if he not with you and he is with her, then obviously he must be happy." She said I would meet someone between September and November through a charity event and he would make me very happy.

So...there ya go.

Thank you for itemizing, I love reading a good run down!

Enjoy the vacay, Fidget, you earned it. 😀

Offline Jeninmd2

« Reply #2 on: July 06, 2019, 04:21:20 PM »
I love a good well-outlined rundown too, thanks for posting!! Will be interested to hear your updates! 😊

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #3 on: July 08, 2019, 11:17:36 AM »

Here we go:

Cookie 2/16: She said she saw a distance either emotional or geographical between me and POI. She said he is afraid of commitment due to the damage his ex wife caused. She said I will find out that he has tried to date but that he never had the connection that he had with me. She said he thinks about me all the time and the things we used to do together. She said there are nights he tosses and turns because he just can't get me off his mind. She said he feels like he couldn't give me what I need and he wanted to bring something to the table. She said I am losing weight (I have surprisingly lost 8 lbs since the reading) and that he would notice and think that I had a makeover. She said there will be a time of no contact and then the connection will be re-established. This will take place in 3-10. She said I may not be interested when he resurfaces because by then, his attachment to me is stronger than my attachment to him.Well read with her on 7/7 and her prediction totally changed. She sees 2 women around him. He's decided that we aren't compatible and is with someone else who he is having fun with.

So...there ya go.

Offline Carmendiaz

« Reply #4 on: June 29, 2020, 05:47:07 PM »
Hi! Just curious on updates? Did you get back with the ex?

anything