Author Topic: Who has honestly and truthfully been overall right?  (Read 2804 times)

Offline SomethingBetter

• Veterans
Who has honestly and truthfully been overall right?
« on: June 30, 2019, 12:17:13 AM »
If you had to look back at your time of getting readings in its totality (love, career, family, friends, whatever) who has been the most accurate for you overall?

10 years ago for me it was Kisha. She nailed relationship outcomes, moves, job changes, a new car, insurance payouts, etc. she missed details in between on my relationship but that was my fault in hindsight. I kept calling instead of taking her word of the relationship not working. So she predicted little things in the meantime. Some happened, some didn’t. But her overall outcome and all the other non relationship stuff was right.

Honorable mention to Cookie.

Now: I would say Cookie. Just about everything so far she has said has happened or been validated.

Pending: Yona.

Honorable mention for career: Kisha

You guys?

Offline Sparkle002

Re: Who has honestly and truthfully been overall right?
« Reply #1 on: June 30, 2019, 12:51:57 AM »
If you had to look back at your time of getting readings in its totality (love, career, family, friends, whatever) who has been the most accurate for you overall?

10 years ago for me it was Kisha. She nailed relationship outcomes, moves, job changes, a new car, insurance payouts, etc. she missed details in between on my relationship but that was my fault in hindsight. I kept calling instead of taking her word of the relationship not working. So she predicted little things in the meantime. Some happened, some didn’t. But her overall outcome and all the other non relationship stuff was right.

Honorable mention to Cookie.

Now: I would say Cookie. Just about everything so far she has said has happened or been validated.

Pending: Yona.

Honorable mention for career: Kisha

You guys?

Good ol Cookes, aka Oracle, aka Cookie, aka Cookie Monster lol
Probably the highest percentage overall based on total number of readings

Honorable mention for overall: Delores, Golden Dawn Tarot, Yona, Kisha (surprisingly on love but minor stuff)
(Others i mainly did love readings not overall)

Offline MidwesternSun

« Reply #2 on: July 02, 2019, 02:53:00 AM »
Ladies..

I'm making a promise right now.  If Cookie is right about her predictions to me (July-August) about my POI and myself...

I promise, on this public forum, I will both send you (Sparkle002 and SomethingBetter) gift certificates to dinner for $50. 

Offline Sparkle002

« Reply #3 on: July 02, 2019, 03:30:02 AM »
Ladies..

I'm making a promise right now.  If Cookie is right about her predictions to me (July-August) about my POI and myself...

I promise, on this public forum, I will both send you (Sparkle002 and SomethingBetter) gift certificates to dinner for $50.

OMG! This put a HUGE smile on my face lol

Well Im rooting for Cookie hahahaha!

Offline SomethingBetter

• Veterans
« Reply #4 on: July 02, 2019, 03:36:31 AM »
Ladies..

Ummmmmm I have the biggest goofiest smile on my face right now.

Offline MidwesternSun

« Reply #5 on: July 02, 2019, 03:43:32 AM »
I wanna see!!

Offline Sparkle002

« Reply #6 on: July 02, 2019, 03:49:21 AM »
I wanna see!!
😂

josh34

« Reply #7 on: July 02, 2019, 05:27:51 AM »
Ladies..

Please come back and update us. <3 Matilda's reading, being the opposite of others is making me so anxious:(

Offline Cteebaby1

« Reply #8 on: July 02, 2019, 01:34:48 PM »
For me lynda on another platform called best psychics .

Offline Luckystar

• Veterans
« Reply #9 on: July 02, 2019, 03:02:05 PM »
Kisha has been hit or miss for me, but definitely is gifted and genuine. I feel like she's gotten bits and pieces for me over the years with different situations, but not everything has been right. One thing about her too though is that her predictions tend to flip frequently.

Cookie has been right for me on random things and things that I don't inquire about. When I ask my own questions though she usually ends up being wrong. IMO she is not worth $6 a minute but she is still fun to talk to here and there.

I really only get general readings now and don't ask many questions.

I thought Aquarian Psychic was a pretty good empath, and I think Barbara4846 picked up on some specific things for me as well.
I read with Dzigns last year and she seemed like she had a gift also but I heard her predictions can come much later. She did get a timeframe for me correctly in regards to a job though.
« Last Edit: July 02, 2019, 03:07:10 PM by Luckystar »

anything