Author Topic: Cut and Clearing ritual  (Read 1911 times)

Offline Love2lovenj

Cut and Clearing ritual
« on: June 29, 2019, 12:43:08 PM »
Does anyone know about this?

This is a copy of some info of what it is.

Clearly some people take the approach to simply letting sleeping dogs lie. In theory I wouldn’t be opposed to this at all. However, when it comes to relationships you never know what is going to trigger you, particularly if you have old wounds from a past relationship that you have failed to acknowledge or address. Sooner or later, past attachments and their negative interactions are going to impede on your current relationship or attempts at a new relationship. In reality, the best approach to finding a perfect relationship is to make peace with your past ones.

To help rid yourself of some of these old attachments, there are two rituals Art of the Root recommends. The first is a purification and cleansing ritual to literally help you clear away past attachment and residue from old relationships. The second process is a healing ritual to help you firmly let go and help you become more available in the present.

ladya

Re: Cut and Clearing ritual
« Reply #1 on: June 29, 2019, 03:24:12 PM »

Clearly some people take the approach to simply letting sleeping dogs lie. In theory I wouldn’t be opposed to this at all. However, when it comes to relationships you never know what is going to trigger you, particularly if you have old wounds from a past relationship that you have failed to acknowledge or address. Sooner or later, past attachments and their negative interactions are going to impede on your current relationship or attempts at a new relationship. In reality, the best approach to finding a perfect relationship is to make peace with your past ones.

To help rid yourself of some of these old attachments, there are two rituals Art of the Root recommends. The first is a purification and cleansing ritual to literally help you clear away past attachment and residue from old relationships. The second process is a healing ritual to help you firmly let go and help you become more available in the present.

Anytime I do cutting cord or letting go rituals if makes a ton of people from my past come back. Lol I'm not sure they work for me

Offline Love2lovenj

« Reply #2 on: June 29, 2019, 06:02:47 PM »
I had a reading on FB an she suggested i do that.  Is there a particular way you do yours?

Offline SomethingBetter

• Veterans
« Reply #3 on: June 29, 2019, 07:18:14 PM »

Anytime I do cutting cord or letting go rituals if makes a ton of people from my past come back. Lol I'm not sure they work for me

I have the same problem.

Usually putting someone on ice works for me.

Offline Love2lovenj

« Reply #4 on: June 30, 2019, 06:34:31 PM »
There are so many rituals online so just trying to find which one is the best way to go.

Offline Dreamer23

« Reply #5 on: July 01, 2019, 12:52:54 AM »
I was thinking of doing emotional cord cutting. Has anyone had good experiences with it? I don't think it's just for a romantic partner, it can be for toxic people in your life... I wonder if it's effective.

anything