Author Topic: July Prediction Check-in  (Read 6740 times)

Offline SomethingBetter

• Veterans
Re: July Prediction Check-in
« Reply #15 on: July 23, 2019, 03:17:40 AM »
I’ve had a small prediction, albeit important, from Yona come through.

And I continue to have a shitty summer like Cookie envisioned with health problems/getting my life on track.

She said I would feel better by August. I hope so.

I’ve decided that I let someone go and I will never hear from them again. I’m trusting my gut on that.

Other than that? Nothing notable.

Oh and I’m gaining weight like Cookie said. 😒
« Last Edit: July 23, 2019, 03:30:51 AM by SomethingBetter »

Offline maggs30

« Reply #16 on: July 23, 2019, 03:19:58 AM »
Matilda and Rusty both predicted the fight and break up with my bf. Yay me sigh lol

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #17 on: July 23, 2019, 11:02:12 PM »
July career hit for Kisha. I just had an awesome mid year review today.

"You are going to enter a period of success in a work sense in a 7. This could be 7 weeks/July. This will be a period where you feel you are making progress and that you are getting the recognition that is rightfully deserved. This could be partially as a result of you taking more risks, even if those risks are calculated, you will feel a sense of appreciation and a sense of recognition in terms of career. You will see a change in yourself professionally, and you will begin to apply yourself differently and work differently than you have in the past. You will basically be showing people up, and getting the acknowledgment that you deserve. I do not get that these changes will come with an immediate boost in income, but there is a pay increase of some sort showing up in the future. It is just that when you begin making strides and earning more respect and acknowledgment, there will be a period where it is just that. It will be more about surface level praise and acclaim than it is about finances or raises, but that will follow."

Offline Sparkle002

« Reply #18 on: July 23, 2019, 11:04:34 PM »

"You are going to enter a period of success in a work sense in a 7. This could be 7 weeks/July. This will be a period where you feel you are making progress and that you are getting the recognition that is rightfully deserved. This could be partially as a result of you taking more risks, even if those risks are calculated, you will feel a sense of appreciation and a sense of recognition in terms of career. You will see a change in yourself professionally, and you will begin to apply yourself differently and work differently than you have in the past. You will basically be showing people up, and getting the acknowledgment that you deserve. I do not get that these changes will come with an immediate boost in income, but there is a pay increase of some sort showing up in the future. It is just that when you begin making strides and earning more respect and acknowledgment, there will be a period where it is just that. It will be more about surface level praise and acclaim than it is about finances or raises, but that will follow."

Wow congrats!

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #19 on: July 23, 2019, 11:18:37 PM »

Wow congrats!

Now just waiting on the money. Lol

Offline Jili1945

« Reply #20 on: July 24, 2019, 05:57:46 AM »

Congrats Fidget! that's great.

Offline maggs30

« Reply #21 on: July 24, 2019, 03:41:03 PM »
Tulsa predicted a promotion and higher pay 2 1/2 weeks ago on a day my boss said she hates me and wants to fire or demote me. I was like well umm lol today I got a job offer higher pay different company higher title. Not the one i applied for but a stepping stone to the one i applied for which my new boss says will take about 45 days to get to. Hit for Tulsa now can I get some love predictions to happen that aren't negative please.

Offline SomethingBetter

• Veterans
« Reply #22 on: July 26, 2019, 09:01:54 PM »
I keep coming back to her but I can’t stress enough how accurate she has been.

I have had the most ahhhhmazing summer so far (NOT!).

Is it the shittiest summer ever? Probably not been it has been god awful.

The only person to narrow down to specifics what has happened, why, how it will be, and hopefully when it will get better for me is Cookie.

I literally gave her 20 mins and said tell me what you see coming up this summer and she has, down to important minute, intricate details.

We will see if the other parts are going to happen or not. Either way I’ve been more focused on other things and trying to let go of this particular person/situation because they don’t even deserve to lick the bottom of my boots.

I will also give props to Yona. She had seen a few things that have happened as well as some of the stuff Cookie has seen in regards to my health, mental, spiritual growth.

I’ve cut down to just Yona and Cookie. I called Kisha for 10 mins about work. And Anne regarding some personalities at work. Other than that, I may try Leanne.

But right now, for me, the best are Cookie the Oracle and Yona.

Just make sure you give Cookie 20-30 mins and let her just ramble. She’ll get where she needs to go.

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #23 on: July 26, 2019, 09:38:35 PM »
My check in July (happenings):

JULY

Career

Kisha: I will get recognized for the work I've been putting in. Happened. I had an excellent mid year review.
Micah: Work will chug along. Nothing crazy, but steady. Happened. Lots of work but manageable.
Yona: I will start to work more creatively leading to a good career move in 18-24 months. Progressing. I'm investigating new groups to work with in the future. The "plan" I have in my mind is to start working on Crohn's disease treatments. YAY!

POI

Micah: POI will start to become more available. NOPE
Mattie: 2 weeks to 2 months POI will be back. Current relationship with 3rd party will end before it begins.
Two weeks haven't passed yet, so I'll update in another week. Two months will be September.

Matilda: POI will not return. Correct as of now.
Leanne: POI still in reading meaning that if he is not present, he will be in near future. Not as of yet.
Yona: still showing in reading, not gone if still present.

Random

Yona: mini towers are abound - nothing too serious, but enough to piss you off. You're going to be very annoyed with a lot of different people. #1 - Happened with oldest daughter. Not the end of the world, but pissed me off. #2 - central air crapped out during 108 degree heatwave. #3 Got double charged for my online grocery order and had to go to the store and argue for a refund before I got an overdraft on my account. Everything within one week. Ugh. I'll be invited to a celebration in 6-8 weeks with drinks/dinner. She said on 7/8 that if I didn't already know about I would very soon. I found about it on 7/10. Happened, mini reunion was planned last few days of June. It is actually planned for earlier than Yona predicted...3 weeks, not 6-8, but she felt still it was during the summer months. 
Kisha: I'll be invited to some social events and I should consider accepting. Happened, see reunion above. I will have some dealings with a difficult woman who was a former friend. She wants to apologize in October. She is not trustworthy. Progressing. The "single white female" crazy woman is still harassing me. I've so far managed to dodge the bullet.
Matilda: I'll meet someone on vacation that is non romantic that will be a catalyst for things to come. Nope.
Leanne: I will have some dealings with a difficult woman and there will be words. There isn't an actual resolution to the situation other than me getting things off my chest. Progressing, see above. I will find out that there are some people on my side in this situation. True. I talked to 2 friends about what has happened in the situation and they all think she is unstable and they are making sure that she is not brought around me. They don't trust her either.

« Last Edit: July 27, 2019, 01:06:34 AM by Fidget1028 »

Offline diamondcanadian

« Reply #24 on: July 26, 2019, 09:56:44 PM »
I keep coming back to her but I can’t stress enough how accurate she has been.

I have had the most ahhhhmazing summer so far (NOT!).

Is it the shittiest summer ever? Probably not been it has been god awful.

The only person to narrow down to specifics what has happened, why, how it will be, and hopefully when it will get better for me is Cookie.

I literally gave her 20 mins and said tell me what you see coming up this summer and she has, down to important minute, intricate details.

We will see if the other parts are going to happen or not. Either way I’ve been more focused on other things and trying to let go of this particular person/situation because they don’t even deserve to lick the bottom of my boots.

I will also give props to Yona. She had seen a few things that have happened as well as some of the stuff Cookie has seen in regards to my health, mental, spiritual growth.

I’ve cut down to just Yona and Cookie. I called Kisha for 10 mins about work. And Anne regarding some personalities at work. Other than that, I may try Leanne.

But right now, for me, the best are Cookie the Oracle and Yona.

Just make sure you give Cookie 20-30 mins and let her just ramble. She’ll get where she needs to go.

I’d like to think that my appearance in your life has made your summer a little better 😎😎😎😎😎

Offline Cteebaby1

« Reply #25 on: July 30, 2019, 05:38:49 AM »
About 3 psychics (not my favorite readers but randoms that I stumbled upon for peace ) told me I would meet a guy in July that’s financially stable . They liked him for me and saw stability. At the same time I met several guys but this particular one stood out the most because he helped me financially and he was nice. I guess they forgot to mention he’s engaged ! Something told me to get on his fb and fish for information and I saw it in his BIO. Just when I thought my guy wasn’t 💩 these other men aren’t either. And the other new person I met keeps saying he’s moving out of the house from his children’s mother but they have 2 kids and a baby Otw . Like wtf why are you still texting me sir . Smh I’ll keep what I have

Offline SomethingBetter

• Veterans
« Reply #26 on: August 02, 2019, 10:38:05 PM »
Kisha told me she saw a change in my role at work, I would get to the area I want to be and a man would assist me with that. She saw a 1 and a 7 with that. So since it was June, we figured both numbers meant July.

Sadly, this one did not come to fruition. It looks like I will probably be stuck where I am until Sept or October.

In a new reading she mentioned changes and better finances in August or September so hopefully that will be correct.

I can usually depend on her work predictions, so maybe things just changed a little and she will still be right.

Offline Wanderlust619

« Reply #27 on: August 03, 2019, 12:11:09 AM »
Effie- POI contact in July.
Mattie- important dinner date, possibly POI
Judi- July resurface

A few others I can't remember off the top of my head but I'm hoping this is the end of my waiting game. Just want to move forward or move on already. We'll see I guess  :-[

Effie changed her prediction to early August because he is mindful of mercury retrograde. (He is an astrology buff ::) )

No important dinner happened when Mattie predicted. That was supposed to be the first 2 weeks of July.

JUDI(meant to write Abundant Visions)
was wrong about July but said it won't be after August. Timeline shorter than that.

We'll see I guess 😩

Offline Jili1945

« Reply #28 on: August 03, 2019, 03:51:33 AM »
Cookie told me in Feb, that POI will resurface in July. Charlotte (in PC) also told me that there is a chance for reconnection in July.

And nothing happened in my side either :(

Offline Cteebaby1

« Reply #29 on: August 03, 2019, 05:24:05 AM »
Cookie told me in Feb, that POI will resurface in July. Charlotte (in PC) also told me that there is a chance for reconnection in July.

And nothing happened in my side either :(

None of your predictions happened?