Author Topic: July Prediction Check-in  (Read 6745 times)

Offline SomethingBetter

• Veterans
July Prediction Check-in
« on: June 28, 2019, 11:15:01 PM »
Post'em here folks. The good, the bad, the ugly, the inaccurate...lol

Offline Fidget1028

Re: July Prediction Check-in
« Reply #1 on: June 28, 2019, 11:45:06 PM »
Well...

Mattie said in March that there would be a reconnect in 4. July is my last hope. Lol! Also, there will be a second POI named Matt. 

Kisha said career success/acknowledgement

Micah said POI will start opening up, but he also said that it would start in May, which didn't happen.

Cookie reconnect in 3-10. I'm gonna be posting this until October apparently. I did lose weight and she said he'd notice. Marker?

Gaylene said reconnect in 6. June is almost gone. Six weeks passed also. So...

Yona said creative career changes starting end of June through 2 years.
« Last Edit: June 28, 2019, 11:50:23 PM by Fidget1028 »

Offline diamondcanadian

« Reply #2 on: June 29, 2019, 12:28:51 AM »
I’ve been told July is when I see movement from most readers...sooooo

Here’s hoping!

Also Micah said June my poi2 would have some type turn around. But I was thinking, that I may not a actually see a change my end, it may be some internal shit. So I’m not making excuses for him, but also trying to be fair. He DID say that in 10 weeks there’d be some movement, so that would bring me to July for that timeline too, as I read with him beginning of May.

I hope to post on this thread a lot this month . And be like OMG and YAY and YOU GUYZZZZ.
I doubt it though hahaha.

I still need poi to make contact, that will shock me haha

Offline SomethingBetter

• Veterans
« Reply #3 on: June 29, 2019, 12:51:21 AM »
Well...

Mattie said in March that there would be a reconnect in 4. July is my last hope. Lol! Also, there will be a second POI named Matt. 

Micah said POI will start opening up, but he also said that it would start in May, which didn't happen.

Cookie reconnect in 3-10. I'm gonna be posting this until October apparently. I did lose weight and she said he'd notice. Marker?

The Kisha and Yona predictions seem awesome.

Gaylene was so wrong for me years ago so idk what to say there.

And yes, you’ll probably be posting till Oct. about Cookie lol.

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #4 on: June 29, 2019, 12:52:44 AM »
I’ve been told July is when I see movement from most readers...sooooo

Here’s hoping!

Also Micah said June my poi2 would have some type turn around. But I was thinking, that I may not a actually see a change my end, it may be some internal shit. So I’m not making excuses for him, but also trying to be fair. He DID say that in 10 weeks there’d be some movement, so that would bring me to July for that timeline too, as I read with him beginning of May.

I hope to post on this thread a lot this month . And be like OMG and YAY and YOU GUYZZZZ.
I doubt it though hahaha.

I still need poi to make contact, that will shock me haha

Me too, but mine is kanoodling with some bimbo according to QoC so...😑

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #5 on: June 29, 2019, 12:55:52 AM »
Well...

The Kisha and Yona predictions seem awesome.

Gaylene was so wrong for me years ago so idk what to say there.

And yes, you’ll probably be posting till Oct. about Cookie lol.

And to summarize, my life is that of a workaholic in a convent. Woohoo!

Offline Jili1945

« Reply #6 on: June 29, 2019, 04:43:28 AM »
Cookie told me in Feb, that POI will resurface in July. Charlotte (in PC) also told me that there is a chance for reconnection in July.

Offline Wanderlust619

« Reply #7 on: June 29, 2019, 08:44:55 AM »
Effie- POI contact in July.
Mattie- important dinner date, possibly POI
Judi- July resurface

A few others I can't remember off the top of my head but I'm hoping this is the end of my waiting game. Just want to move forward or move on already. We'll see I guess  :-[

Offline SomethingBetter

• Veterans
« Reply #8 on: July 01, 2019, 02:14:14 AM »
So the pharmacy is holding my prescription till tomorrow so it looks like Cookies new treatment plan part 2 starts tomorrow. Interestingly enough my weight is slowly decreasing. I’m praying that continues.

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #9 on: July 01, 2019, 02:52:54 AM »
So the pharmacy is holding my prescription till tomorrow so it looks like Cookies new treatment plan part 2 starts tomorrow. Interestingly enough my weight is slowly decreasing. I’m praying that continues.

I'm down 8 lbs in 2 weeks. I'm absolutely shocked.

Offline SomethingBetter

• Veterans
« Reply #10 on: July 01, 2019, 04:05:34 AM »

I'm down 8 lbs in 2 weeks. I'm absolutely shocked.

I’m jealous lol, yet happy for you.

When she told me she saw weight gain I said she lost her nut cause it wouldn’t be possible. Matter of fact, I had lost weight after the breakup, 10 lbs.

Then I gained 10 lbs in 2 weeks.

As of today I’ve lost a few but I’m eating like a horse. She didn’t mention that. Maybe it’s a side effect of the BC.

I need to look into it.

I need to find a safe exercise plan.

I like to run/jog in the neighborhood but weirdos harass me.

So I started going to the park down the street and a lady was almost raped SMH. And I live in an older well to do area.

Guess I’ll be doing Zumba in my family room.
« Last Edit: July 01, 2019, 04:08:46 AM by SomethingBetter »

Offline SomethingBetter

• Veterans
« Reply #11 on: July 02, 2019, 05:24:37 PM »
Well my meds are finally ready so I’m starting my new treatment plan. Points for Cookie.

My mental health, sleep and anxiety are total 💩 so...points Cookie?

I am trying (I mean really trying y’all to heal and move forward, not just from my ex but from my overall depression I’m feeling) so Yona saw that.

I am totally hating my job right now. That could be my overall mental state, I’m not sure. I.just.dont.care. Kisha saw an opportunity for advancement and a pay raise in a 1 and a 7 so she felt July. There has been so much shit (restructuring) going on at this company right after I got hired I don’t see this happening but I’ll give her the month.

She and Kira also saw me experiencing positive stress and growth at work...uh not yet. Maybe initially. Yona said the same. Maybe later on.

Right now I’m very disillusioned with everyone except to a tiny degree Yona and Cookie and I know what them whatever they are seeing can be something totally off or different than what I think.

I have also been eating like a cow and my weight continues to fluctuate (Cookie, hey girl!).

At this point I’m a mixture of depression, anxiety, sleep issues and stuffing my face. Oh joy. And we are only two days into July. <—-Come to think of it, literally after posting this, Cookie described this as my summer and Kira warned this could be my summer. I guess I’m on track. Alrighty then. Moving right along. 🤷🏻‍♀️
« Last Edit: July 02, 2019, 05:29:09 PM by SomethingBetter »

Offline Miss Philosopher

« Reply #12 on: July 02, 2019, 06:38:09 PM »
I was told by Shaman Kira on two different occasions that I would be in a more solid steady relationship by this month.

I was also told by Kisha that I would be in a more solid steady relationship by this month. Then that changed into that I would be in the beginning stages of communicating with a new guy in June/July. Then that changed into October.

No phantom new guy has appeared and, in turn, no new solid steady relationship has occurred either.

Offline SomethingBetter

• Veterans
« Reply #13 on: July 02, 2019, 09:14:02 PM »
I was told by Shaman Kira on two different occasions that I would be in a more solid steady relationship by this month.

I was also told by Kisha that I would be in a more solid steady relationship by this month. Then that changed into that I would be in the beginning stages of communicating with a new guy in June/July. Then that changed into October.

No phantom new guy has appeared and, in turn, no new solid steady relationship has occurred either.

Kira had been one of my go to’s and has been a good 90% for me but she gave me some predictions this month I DO NOT see happening.

Usually when she throws out dates to me, in the past, something significant happened. I just don’t believe it this time.

Offline Girly1998

« Reply #14 on: July 23, 2019, 03:09:29 AM »
And updates?

anything