Author Topic: DruidsGlenTarot  (Read 13413 times)

Offline Daisy573

DruidsGlenTarot
« on: June 28, 2019, 04:17:00 PM »
Hi anyone here ever read with DruidsGlenTarot (Joan) before?  I just did.  Will see if what she said pans out but she did seem to read the situation and POI pretty well. Anyone else have any feedback on her?

Offline Caroline10

Re: DruidsGlenTarot
« Reply #1 on: July 16, 2019, 04:31:25 PM »
I've read with her and would read with her again. She's pretty accurate and she's also funny. I thought she hit the nail on the head with poi's personality

Offline wishes215

« Reply #2 on: July 24, 2019, 01:48:05 PM »
Any updates on this reader?

Offline Caroline10

« Reply #3 on: July 24, 2019, 11:25:52 PM »
I read with her again a few days ago. I'm not sure about predictions yet, but I think she was honest and she was good with picking up the poi's personality. I had a follow up question and she got back to me. It's rare to find that :) I would give her a call.

Offline Jellybean123

« Reply #4 on: July 25, 2019, 07:04:56 PM »
did any of her predictions pan out for anyone!?

Offline Jellybean123

« Reply #5 on: July 25, 2019, 08:54:59 PM »
I agree she was pretty accurate with what she said to me about myself and my POI. My predictions are further out but what she is saying makes sense to what I have been witnessing.!

Offline Caroline10

« Reply #6 on: August 10, 2019, 03:18:12 PM »
Something I like about Joan is that she will respond to you by email if you have a question/clarification. The only other one to do that in my experience is mysticalcraft Arriana.
I don't send a ton of messages to readers, but definitely notice who is responsive... :) it just seems that they are kind and ethical readers who aren't all about the money

Offline Daisy573

« Reply #7 on: August 10, 2019, 07:56:40 PM »
I have never emailed DruidsGlen but most of my faves I have messaged and they always respond.  Sometime I just message them to give them updates on what is going on and another I actually message on and off because she has basically become a friend of mine at this point.  I call her for readings and obviously pay for those but chit chat with her through messages on the side too.
« Last Edit: August 10, 2019, 11:37:50 PM by Daisy573 »

Offline Caroline10

« Reply #8 on: August 10, 2019, 11:32:33 PM »
That's awesome!
Do you mind sharing who is on your faves list?

Offline joyjoy

« Reply #9 on: September 14, 2019, 03:11:40 PM »
She's on my favorite list.  I think she's great and her predictions have come to pass.

Offline Daisy573

« Reply #10 on: September 14, 2019, 03:30:54 PM »
She's underrated in my opinion.  She's a great reader, funny and gets the gist of what is going on and correct on personality traits.  I read with her twice in the past and what she was saying did ultimately pan out to be true.  It took a while for the situation to unfold but overall she was correct in what she was seeing.

Offline Caroline10

« Reply #11 on: September 21, 2019, 03:19:41 AM »
That's great! She's a delightful person and so funny.

Offline Scorpio9227

« Reply #12 on: September 29, 2019, 08:57:36 PM »
I’m not sure if this is the norm with her, but I read with her for the first time this morning. Most of the reading felt more along the lines of an empath, she described his personality, the dynamics of his behavior, why he does the stuff he does, how he is to a tee. I didn’t get very much, if at all, anything predictive out of her though, which is usually the best part of speaking with a tarot reader. She mainly described our present situation, said a handful of vague things about the future but did supply a handful of advice.

Offline marciamia

« Reply #13 on: September 29, 2019, 09:09:19 PM »
I’m not sure if this is the norm with her, but I read with her for the first time this morning. Most of the reading felt more along the lines of an empath, she described his personality, the dynamics of his behavior, why he does the stuff he does, how he is to a tee. I didn’t get very much, if at all, anything predictive out of her though, which is usually the best part of speaking with a tarot reader. She mainly described our present situation, said a handful of vague things about the future but did supply a handful of advice.

OMG SAME THING WITH ME TODAY!!!! I felt so underwhelmed because I obviously know about the past and present, thanks for that, but NO PREDICTIONS and a shit ton of babbling.

Offline Lo12345

« Reply #14 on: September 29, 2019, 09:18:51 PM »

OMG SAME THING WITH ME TODAY!!!! I felt so underwhelmed because I obviously know about the past and present, thanks for that, but NO PREDICTIONS and a shit ton of babbling.

I felt a little underwhelmed with my reading as well. I didn’t know what felt a little off, nothing she said was wrong but usually I leave feeling decent I felt meh. It was kinda like more towards mid October is ideal but i hope before than for you