Author Topic: Katariinas readings  (Read 11174 times)

Offline LayaLove

Re: Katariinas readings
« Reply #15 on: January 06, 2020, 08:22:17 AM »
Yea she is negative. :/ I dont know how she can still work at keen.

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #16 on: January 26, 2020, 12:15:08 AM »
I had a reading with her today. It's too soon to know if what she says transpires. She appeared to be correct, but who the f! knows, so I'll report back if it happens. She is my first reading since Nov of last year. I've never binged but to be honest it appears as if it is something that most need to go through in order to see how unreliable readers are. I'm not saying this about all of them, just many of them. I'll be surprised if what she says is true because the dates keep getting pushed back.

I read with Wild Sweet Orange and InfiniteStar in November '19. WSO was sweet but wrong. In reviewing my notes InfiniteStar oddly enough ended up being right and I only spoke to her for 3 mins. I totally tried not to believe her. I read with Divine Guidance 3 and PsychicAmarillo in October '19 and god they were wrong and very awful respectively.

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #17 on: February 26, 2020, 04:19:08 AM »
Katariinas mentioned I would get a job offer mid-February and since it is almost the end of February, I stopped believing her, but I got a job offer today 2/25/20, so she has been right closer to the prediction more so than anyone else. I read with her 1/25/20 exactly a month ago. I will try her again for a longer read to see what else might come up.

When I asked The Messenger: Michelle about a new job opportunity, she said something would happen sooner than later. I was like what the F! does that mean? So Vague. I won't read with her again being she only reads cards.

Offline librasun

« Reply #18 on: March 23, 2020, 07:27:27 PM »
Katariina has been one of the most accurate readers for me. She has been straightforward since day one. When I started my Keen journey in January this year, a LOT of readers constantly said "he will reach out in two weeks" and will drag the information as much as they could. However, Katariina since January mentioned: " I see you getting back together late April, communication will start late March". Of course, in January I was devastated and it was something I did not wanted to believe. But my POI DID reached out yesterday the 22nd of March and even if it was more of a friendly conversation, she was right about that! Hopefully her other predictions come to pass as well!

Offline artslove

« Reply #19 on: March 24, 2020, 04:51:38 AM »
I’ve been reading with her more often and I will say she was correct about a contact prediction. I was losing hope. I messaged him first (ugh) and he responded back a few days later (as she mentioned there will be a delay).

Offline cake101

« Reply #20 on: March 24, 2020, 03:15:05 PM »
I tried her and not too sure what to think. She didn't really offer up too much information and was very short. She gave me a prediction for May for things getting better with poi with contact in April. Lines up with some other more trusted readers so we will see.

Offline Kkbich2014

« Reply #21 on: March 25, 2020, 10:24:17 PM »
I had a reading with her today that I hope is true. Predictions are for April and summer I’ll be back to update.

Offline Dnj1984

« Reply #22 on: April 16, 2020, 07:09:53 PM »
I like Kat. She doesn’t waste time says her prediction and gets you off the line. Lol
And she’s pretty confident lol

Offline listenlisten

« Reply #23 on: April 16, 2020, 08:51:11 PM »
have they happened for you though?

Offline Dnj1984

« Reply #24 on: April 16, 2020, 09:26:21 PM »
Yes! She predicted a school event and a family event. Both happened timely

Offline listenlisten

« Reply #25 on: April 21, 2020, 01:23:22 AM »
I tried her and not too sure what to think. She didn't really offer up too much information and was very short. She gave me a prediction for May for things getting better with poi with contact in April. Lines up with some other more trusted readers so we will see.

any progress?

Offline artslove

« Reply #26 on: May 25, 2020, 04:35:09 AM »
Any updates?

Offline Lexy1

« Reply #27 on: May 30, 2020, 03:05:54 AM »
She’s been accurate for me. For timing in my guy to return and month by month energy! Up to when we will finally be settled and solid.  So we will see.

Offline Carmendiaz

« Reply #28 on: June 03, 2020, 03:06:42 PM »
Wrong for me:( nothing she said in the whole chat happened

Offline Jellybean123

« Reply #29 on: June 03, 2020, 03:07:27 PM »
Wrong for me:( nothing she said in the whole chat happened

Was she more negative or positive for you?

anything