Author Topic: Katariinas readings  (Read 11102 times)

Offline kumamon

Katariinas readings
« on: June 28, 2019, 01:42:15 AM »
Anyone read with Katariinas readings!?

Any feedback can share!?

I don’t see here has a post specifically for her, if there’s please let me know

Thanks

Offline Yt5587

Re: Katariinas readings
« Reply #1 on: June 28, 2019, 10:01:16 AM »
I wasn’t a fan. She was very vague for me

Offline kumamon

« Reply #2 on: June 28, 2019, 03:15:26 PM »
I wasn’t a fan. She was very vague for me

I am not sure
But she seems have some good reviews

Offline dasaninot

« Reply #3 on: October 08, 2019, 02:26:58 PM »
I kind of like her, but not the kind of like where I'd go to her over and over again. She gets things no one would know with no info, but they're not always 100% right on the details.

I read with her a year ago, and she was rather rude, or so I thought. Perhaps it was because she wasn't sugar coating anything. I knew the situation was negative but not to the serious point she stated it was. I asked about a POI from the past (positive situation/I couldn't be in a relationship then), and she said he was in a serious relationship which would end in what was about 2 months ago. Thing is, he's not the type to be in a serious relationship and not plaster her all over social media. I felt she was picking up on the fwb he's had on/off for a few years, but he has always gone the extra mile to hide her and has expressed to mutual friends he'd never date her or be in a relationship with her. I thought that situation was way over.

Turns out it wasn't, and they had been together as fwb again at the time she said. But I'm still not sure about the "serious relationship" portion, and this girl moved continents away a few months after the reading so I'm not sure how their physical agreement could've carried on until August. (more than 5 months after the move).

Well, she was right he wouldn't contact at all during this time while so many others as you'd expect have given me fairy tales.

I read with her again recently. New account, no info given -- just what she sees between POI and I. She knew we weren't together, that we hadn't had contact for long while. That we had history. And made a few predictions. I then gave her the name of his FWB and asked when they had last been together. She again (not remembering who I was from a year ago) said August which I'm finding out may have been the last time they saw each other as she visited the states then. So perhaps the prediction of that relationship lasting till August was her seeing the last time they'd connect. She said it was over, and there were no feelings.

So long story short, this woman does have a gift but may be a bit rusty. Unsure if future predictions will pan out, but they're not negative nor fairy tale -- just realistic. She's also exits chat whenever she feels like so that's rude. At least she's been persistent without knowing it, and what she said in the past did sort of play out as she saw it. I'd say give her a shot to anyone contemplating but you may feel like she's a bit rude.

Very interested on any updates/recent experiences you guys may have had with her!

Offline Solitude_Soul

« Reply #4 on: October 08, 2019, 04:47:49 PM »
I read with her a about 3 times from one account and once from an other account (her timing changed from this account). She read the present well but none of her predictions panned out. She was always nice to me and i didn't find her rude at all.

Offline midwest60

« Reply #5 on: October 09, 2019, 01:59:07 AM »
I've read with her 3-4 times. Thought she was pretty accurate on most of my concerns. She didn't need much input from me.  Only reason I don't chat with her anymore as I found her last reading was slightly different than the last 3 reads.

Offline Violetpsychicmedium

• Psychic Readings and Reviews
« Reply #6 on: October 09, 2019, 10:25:29 AM »
she was recently reviewed on http://www.violetpsychicmedium.com

Offline maggs30

« Reply #7 on: October 09, 2019, 10:55:13 AM »
she was recently reviewed on http://www.violetpsychicmedium.com

I don't see the review on there. There is no way to search. Either way I tried her and won't go back. She was extremely vague for me. What she said can fit 99% of us.

Offline patu005

« Reply #8 on: November 27, 2019, 10:32:55 PM »
I really like her and no, I don't feel she is rude/ she is direct, she doesn't play around and make things look better  and
tells how it is. I guess some people would think that its rude. I actually feel she is sweet and caring.
I went into binge reading about year ago, I tried many different Keen psychics and most were wrong about everything, just
kept promising things would happen and pushed timeframe further and further.
There was few who got it right, timing and outcome and these few were the ones I did not want to believe, because it wasn't good outcome.
She was one who was correct. Yes, she didnt get it 100% but she got main outcome right and some timeframes between. Small variations on short
term outcomes, some correct, some not. She also reads people, their personalities and current situation well.
I have ended my binge readings. I just call once or twice a month now and she is one of few who I contact.
I feel I can trust her and she seems very consistent, oh and she is fast, doesnt keep you on.

Offline Solitude_Soul

« Reply #9 on: November 28, 2019, 12:05:45 AM »
I read with her early this year for about 3 times and nothing she said came to pass. I removed her from my favorites.

Offline dasaninot

« Reply #10 on: November 28, 2019, 04:14:32 AM »
I read with her early this year for about 3 times and nothing she said came to pass. I removed her from my favorites.

yup, same experience. all timelines have long passed and nada.

Offline artslove

« Reply #11 on: November 30, 2019, 05:24:59 AM »
I read with her at the beginning of the year & the predictions did pan out. At the time, I was not with my man and I asked if we’d get back together. She said mid March. We ended up getting back together mid March. Not sure if my new predictions will pan out (we broke up again - we’ve been off and on), so we will see. I like her though. She can be nice.

Offline artslove

« Reply #12 on: December 06, 2019, 04:42:19 AM »
Has anyone else read with her?

Offline LayaLove

« Reply #13 on: December 17, 2019, 11:33:22 PM »
Very negative, NASTY, Mean, ugly heart. Liar, miserable, lonely, hateful soul. She doesnt like herself, single and unhappy lady who lies to everyone.

Offline russianred

« Reply #14 on: January 05, 2020, 05:21:44 AM »
I ended my session with her ASAP after she messed up some pretty crucial details from the start.