Author Topic: Michael Guenther  (Read 2664 times)

Offline Sooshi

Michael Guenther
« on: September 20, 2019, 08:26:41 PM »

Had a one hour reading with this guy and I have to say I liked him. Predictions are for things to play out by the end of the year, so can't comment on them yet, but I was most impressed on the stuff that came through for me  by his mediumship. Information came through my grandfather showing up for the reading. He keyed in a few things that made my hair stand up and some of them are pertinent to my current situation so it's like my grandpa showed up to give me advice.   

https://www.instantgo.com/michaelguenther

Offline marciamia

Re: Michael Guenther
« Reply #1 on: September 20, 2019, 09:48:25 PM »
I saw him post on reddit... he never messaged me back 😏

Offline Sooshi

« Reply #2 on: September 20, 2019, 10:53:48 PM »
I'm not on reddit. Do psychics advertise on there or do they work on that site?

Offline marciamia

« Reply #3 on: September 20, 2019, 11:13:28 PM »

Advertise like nobodies business!! Some “offer” free readings but most of the time they’re flakes
« Last Edit: September 22, 2019, 12:42:38 PM by marciamia »

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #4 on: September 20, 2019, 11:17:35 PM »
Both. There is an entire section for them there.

https://www.reddit.com/r/PsychicServices/
https://www.reddit.com/r/Psychic/

One offers paid readings and the other one is free.

Offline Sooshi

« Reply #5 on: September 21, 2019, 12:42:23 AM »
I'll check it out but this guy definitely has some psychic ability. He picked up on something really specific in my reading.

Offline marciamia

« Reply #6 on: September 21, 2019, 02:12:17 AM »
How did you hear about him?

Offline Sooshi

« Reply #7 on: September 21, 2019, 02:29:14 AM »
He had an ad on facebook.

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #8 on: September 21, 2019, 05:47:57 PM »
I did his $5 for 1 question. He obviously didn't connect with me. He asked me a ton of questions and played off my answers. Fortunately it was only $5.

Offline Sooshi

« Reply #9 on: September 21, 2019, 08:28:00 PM »
I did his $5 for 1 question. He obviously didn't connect with me. He asked me a ton of questions and played off my answers. Fortunately it was only $5.

It did take him a little while to warm up with me, and I think part of it may be due to the way he words his questions in readings. That's a skill as well. I'll give you an example from my reading. He asked me if I had recently had a birthday. I said no. He was puzzled and seemed to be trying to make sense of whatever he was seeing. I said "My birthday was months ago." Then he said, "Well your grandfather is handing me a birthday card." That's when it clicked in for me. It was my mom's birthday, his daughter, the evening prior. She was sitting with me while I was getting the reading.

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #10 on: September 21, 2019, 08:54:06 PM »

It did take him a little while to warm up with me, and I think part of it may be due to the way he words his questions in readings. That's a skill as well. I'll give you an example from my reading. He asked me if I had recently had a birthday. I said no. He was puzzled and seemed to be trying to make sense of whatever he was seeing. I said "My birthday was months ago." Then he said, "Well your grandfather is handing me a birthday card." That's when it clicked in for me. It was my mom's birthday, his daughter, the evening prior. She was sitting with me while I was getting the reading.

Unfortunately I got the same line. Is you or someone you know birthday coming up? Of course...I'm  sure there's someone.

Someone is coming through. Has you mother passed? No.

Has your grandmother passed? Yes.

On you Mother's side? No.

Oh, must be your father's side? Yes...duh

She's with someone. I hope so. 🙄

So...the person you're asking about...is he a water sign? No

Birthday coming up? No.

He's a great guy! Actually, no. He's selfish.

I see a beautiful union. I get that you met this new interest 2 months ago? No 3 years ago.

Oh, I see...yes...well do you want to contact him? No, I've done that before, I would like him to initiate.

Oh, well I think you have a long wait. If you initiate, it will be well received. 

So much for the great guy. 😆
« Last Edit: September 21, 2019, 08:57:44 PM by Fidget1028 »

Offline marciamia

« Reply #11 on: September 22, 2019, 12:35:12 AM »

Unfortunately I got the same line. Is you or someone you know birthday coming up? Of course...I'm  sure there's someone.

Someone is coming through. Has you mother passed? No.

Has your grandmother passed? Yes.

On you Mother's side? No.

Oh, must be your father's side? Yes...duh

She's with someone. I hope so. 🙄

So...the person you're asking about...is he a water sign? No

Birthday coming up? No.

He's a great guy! Actually, no. He's selfish.

I see a beautiful union. I get that you met this new interest 2 months ago? No 3 years ago.

Oh, I see...yes...well do you want to contact him? No, I've done that before, I would like him to initiate.

Oh, well I think you have a long wait. If you initiate, it will be well received. 

So much for the great guy. 😆

😂😂 this is awesome.... he took down his reddit posts too 🤣🤣

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #12 on: September 22, 2019, 05:16:59 AM »
Huh, what? he has fizzled already?

anything