Author Topic: Sherry Taylor  (Read 13023 times)

Offline Jellybean123

Re: Sherry Taylor
« Reply #15 on: July 29, 2019, 01:19:25 PM »
any more updates on her?

Offline AngelBaby99

« Reply #16 on: August 06, 2019, 10:21:20 PM »
Well guys my notes mentioned that there would be a “big change” in August and I forgot about it until it happened. I thought she was talking about just poi but she meant my life too. I got kicked out of my moms house and now live with my grandparents and uncle. Which is a pretty big change.. so

Offline AngelBaby99

« Reply #17 on: August 21, 2019, 02:59:41 PM »
Well I unfortunately have to say Sherry was wrong or I took matters into my own hands and let my ex go. He was a toxic person and it took me long enough to realize that. I’m glad if sherry works for you and she nailed his personality to a T. I realized that you can’t change someone even if you try. I’m dealing w my own depression as I’m typing this. Hopefully everyone is good

Offline MotherOf3

« Reply #18 on: September 03, 2019, 03:16:06 PM »
Any updates on this reader as far as predictions go?

Offline THEDUDE

« Reply #19 on: September 23, 2019, 10:10:32 PM »
Any updates..

Offline speaktruth

« Reply #20 on: May 28, 2020, 05:24:33 AM »
I spoke to her today, it was nothing mind blowing for the price but she gave me a positive reading..re what to expect. Nothing out of the ordinary for the price BUT if predictions happen then ofcourse its well worth it..

Offline MAgirl

« Reply #21 on: March 07, 2023, 03:42:37 AM »
Love Sherry Taylor, her time frames delayed terribly, still waiting prediction to happen.

Update: I was calling Sherry quarterly or semi annually to get updates, she always gave me 3-4 months, but none of her time frames came through, and later I found out she was wrong on one person I asked about. I totally wasted so much time waiting and money. I won’t go back and don’t recommend.
« Last Edit: January 08, 2024, 03:10:55 AM by MAgirl »

Offline mazzystarr19

« Reply #22 on: September 06, 2023, 01:55:42 PM »
I connected with Sherry on Kasamba, but she recognized my accent and asked me questions that lead to us realizing we were in the same city. She recommended that I see her in person, so I did. I thought she was very sweet, patient, and understanding on the surface, however, she kept telling me that she was getting messages and instructions from her guides telling her that the only way to remove blockages and clear negative energy from my life was for me to buy a painite stone and tabernacle that totaled almost $20,000. The catch, though, was that she was to keep them in her possession. And, when I said I couldn't do that, she insisted that I needed to buy a $10,000 amethyst stone, of course, for her to keep as well. This made me doubt and question the authenticity of her services I had paid for up to that point. It is widely known that people who ask clients either to give them large amounts of money or buy them things to keep that cost large amounts of money usually aren't authentic or ethical. She also suggested that I not to tell anyone about what we were doing. I have screenshots of texts that prove some of the above and would be more than happy to share them here. I just want a refund of what I spent on her services up to that point. I did bring these concerns to her attention at the time as well as ask for a refund, but my request was declined.

I posted the above on Google reviews for her local business and she is denying that I was a client and accusing me of having a fake Google account just because I don't have my last name listed and a picture. I then posted some of the screenshots I mentioned that I had. We will see what happens.
« Last Edit: September 06, 2023, 06:55:32 PM by mazzystarr19 »

Offline sugarsky

« Reply #23 on: September 06, 2023, 04:43:10 PM »
I connected with Sherry on Kasamba, but she recognized my accent and asked me questions that lead to us realizing we were in the same city. She recommended that I see her in person, so I did. I thought she was very sweet, patient, and understanding on the surface, however, she kept telling me that she was getting messages and instructions from her guides telling her that the only way to remove blockages and clear negative energy from my life was for me to buy a painite stone and tabernacle that totaled almost $20,000. The catch, though, was that she was to keep them in her possession. And, when I said I couldn't do that, she insisted that I needed to buy a $10,000 amethyst stone, of course, for her to keep. This made me doubt and question the services I had paid for up to that point. It is widely known that people who ask clients either to give them large amounts of money or buy them things to keep that cost large amounts of money usually aren't authentic or ethical. She also suggested that I not to tell anyone about what we were doing. I have screenshots of texts that prove some of the above and would be more than happy to share them here. I just want a refund of what I spent for her services, and, I did bring these concerns to her attention at the time as well as ask for a refund, but my request was declined.

I posted the above on Google reviews for her local business and she is denying that I was a client and accusing me of having a fake Google account just because I don't have my last name listed and a picture. I then posted some of the screenshots I mentioned that I had. We will see what happens.

Whaaaat? That is crazy.
Yes post the proof
What is with these people??

Offline mazzystarr19

« Reply #24 on: September 06, 2023, 06:58:44 PM »
I know, right? I spend over $3,500 on chakra cleansings for her to just send me YouTube links. I feel bad enough for having done that, but even in by complete heartbroken and devastated state, I wasn't going to dare buy the other things. And for her to keep? Smh. I feel bad because I'm sure her scam has worked on some poor soul in her 20 years of owning the business or she wouldn't still be trying it.
« Last Edit: September 06, 2023, 07:26:41 PM by mazzystarr19 »

Online KarinaR

« Reply #25 on: September 06, 2023, 07:07:20 PM »
Wow! This is so shady! Good for you for calling this reader out. Definitely trying to prey on your anxiety. Shame on them! Definitely post the screenshots here too to make sure anyone else who sees it is aware. I would even send to Kasamba!

Offline mazzystarr19

« Reply #26 on: September 06, 2023, 07:23:43 PM »
How do I post them on here? Here is the link to her business on Google. I'm Brooke in the reviews. You can see her response to me and the screenshots there. She hasn't responded to them yet, though. https://g.co/kgs/nHV5bS I told Kasamba about it at the time, but didn't send screenshots. They basically said that the didn't have anything to do with what was said during sessions unless it was a technical issue nor with what a contractor did outside of Kasamba.
« Last Edit: September 06, 2023, 08:05:08 PM by mazzystarr19 »

Online KarinaR

« Reply #27 on: September 06, 2023, 08:26:28 PM »
I went to the link but there’s no review by brooke. Maybe she took it down or I just can’t see it

Offline mazzystarr19

« Reply #28 on: September 06, 2023, 08:30:25 PM »
Omg! It is gone. What should I do? Should I put my first and last name up there? She may have asked Google to take it down since I didn't have my last name.

Offline jackY

« Reply #29 on: September 06, 2023, 08:43:10 PM »
Weird. That link doesn't go to her site. Can you recheck? Scroll down below the text window. There's purple text w/a plus sign. You can attach that way.

How do I post them on here? Here is the link to her business on Google. I'm Brooke in the reviews. You can see her response to me and the screenshots there. She hasn't responded to them yet, though. https://g.co/kgs/nHV5bS I told Kasamba about it at the time, but didn't send screenshots. They basically said that the didn't have anything to do with what was said during sessions unless it was a technical issue nor with what a contractor did outside of Kasamba.

anything