Author Topic: Sherry Taylor  (Read 13025 times)

Offline AngelBaby99

Sherry Taylor
« on: June 26, 2019, 10:06:32 PM »
Has anyone received a reading from her??? A good majority of her ratings say that all of her predictions come to
Pass.

Offline xXNikkiXx

Re: Sherry Taylor
« Reply #1 on: June 27, 2019, 05:35:27 AM »
I loved Sherry Taylor. A lot of stuff happened that she said. :)

Offline AngelBaby99

« Reply #2 on: June 27, 2019, 03:09:17 PM »
Thank you for responding!! Do you mind telling me what came true for you??

Offline Jellybean123

« Reply #3 on: July 15, 2019, 04:41:15 PM »
Yes any updates?

I spoke with her on the weekend so time will tell, but she nailed my poi very very very accurately!

Offline AngelBaby99

« Reply #4 on: July 17, 2019, 02:52:42 PM »
I just tried to search for her and she’s not on kasamaba anymore ):

Offline Jellybean123

« Reply #5 on: July 17, 2019, 03:00:02 PM »
You have to put her name as sherrytaylor, no spaces. She will come up!

Offline AngelBaby99

« Reply #6 on: July 18, 2019, 12:44:39 AM »
I found her! She has recent reviews and they all say that they heard stuff they didn’t wanna hear I have full hope on sherry!

Offline Jellybean123

« Reply #7 on: July 18, 2019, 02:50:35 AM »
I agree I like readers who tell it like it is , hurt feelings and all life ain’t easy so fairytales are cute but not realistic lol

Offline THEDUDE

« Reply #8 on: July 18, 2019, 08:24:25 PM »
Read with her, seemed a little generic.... wasn't negative at all.

Offline Jellybean123

« Reply #9 on: July 24, 2019, 02:49:46 PM »
update: she told me one of my POI would only become a friendship 3 weeks ago, I didn't really believe it at the time as I liked him, then recently I told him let's just be friends because I found out some stuff about him I did not like.  It was not until a few days later I remembered she had stated that.

Offline AngelBaby99

« Reply #10 on: July 24, 2019, 09:48:54 PM »
WOW! Sherry is the real deal then. Did she ever tell you why you would only become friends?

Offline Jellybean123

« Reply #11 on: July 24, 2019, 10:09:11 PM »
Mmm she did say he was just emotionally immature like a child and that I would find out things about him that I won’t like and it would be red flags for me. I swear at that moment I was like no way we have a connection , she did say we have a connection but willl end up being friends just friends no fwb lol which is right because I personally don’t. Do that

Offline AngelBaby99

« Reply #12 on: July 24, 2019, 10:19:30 PM »
I’m sorry that happened to you I know how hard it is to feel a connection and the universe has other plans. I’m glad sherry was able to be upfront and honest w you unlike other psychics who lie on here saying that they’re the one.

Offline Jellybean123

« Reply #13 on: July 24, 2019, 10:39:03 PM »
Ya and surprisingly I was sad at first then now I feel amazing lol like she saved me a heart ache but she said someone from the past will be in very strong soon and that happened and I didn’t think that would happen it’s not strong strong yet but it’s picking up from non existence so that’s something . I thought she had mixed the energies lol but she didn’t she knew who was who because it showed up now , any updates for u?

Offline AngelBaby99

« Reply #14 on: July 24, 2019, 11:34:25 PM »
My boyfriend had been struggling before I met him and he got progressively worse during our relationship so I had to break up with him last month we talk everyday I asked if it’s worth it. She said it’s gonna take some time (August) till he’s better and comes around I talked to her twice she still feels strongly about August she said however If he doesn’t to just move on but she said she doesn’t think that’s gonna happen she feels that our relationship is gonna be long term. That’s what Maura (Devine spiritual advisor) told me as well and she had some pretty good reviews.

anything