Author Topic: Christie Marie Sheldon (energy healer)  (Read 4460 times)

candiednut

Christie Marie Sheldon (energy healer)
« on: June 26, 2019, 07:07:35 PM »
Has anyone gotten a session with her or attended her events/bought her programs?

Offline HornetKick

Re: Christie Marie Sheldon (energy healer)
« Reply #1 on: June 26, 2019, 07:48:23 PM »
No but I'm interested in looking at what she does and her sister coaches too.
I registered to download the freebies and some of the prices aren't bad.

I might be turned off if she mentions a lot of things from the secret like visualization (which doesn't work) or writing out 1000 mantras per day.

candiednut

« Reply #2 on: June 26, 2019, 08:07:08 PM »

I might be turned off if she mentions a lot of things from the secret like visualization (which doesn't work) or writing out 1000 mantras per day.

I think its mostly guided meditations, she mentioned something about how her words are "programmed" with conscious energy so its different from others meditations in that she is actually transmitting energy to you through the recordings.  Visualizations work if you can feel the energy. And I agree, writing mantras 1000 times a day is annoying.

I want to check out her sister's coaching too, the prices arent bad at all if it actually works. She is crazy rich too so she must be a pretty good manifester herself...i am wary of LOA teachers that are broke or can't get clients themselves lol.

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #3 on: June 26, 2019, 08:15:33 PM »

I think its mostly guided meditations, she mentioned something about how her words are "programmed" with conscious energy so its different from others meditations in that she is actually transmitting energy to you through the recordings.  Visualizations work if you can feel the energy. And I agree, writing mantras 1000 times a day is annoying.

I want to check out her sister's coaching too, the prices arent bad at all if it actually works. She is crazy rich too so she must be a pretty good manifester herself...i am wary of LOA teachers that are broke or can't get clients themselves lol.

I don't look into LOA for how many clients a person has. If they aren't as put together as they teach others to be, then its questionable. I've started reading a lot of her stuff already and it isn't the usual stuff so far. I want to skip the meditations though.

Offline bstalling

« Reply #4 on: June 26, 2019, 10:14:19 PM »
I remember way back learning that she is an ex-wife of Kevin Trudeau. I believe she had that scrubbed from the web. Ive searched and I dont really see any objective feedback about her work.

candiednut

« Reply #5 on: June 26, 2019, 10:29:12 PM »
I remember way back learning that she is an ex-wife of Kevin Trudeau. I believe she had that scrubbed from the web. Ive searched and I dont really see any objective feedback about her work.

What is "objective" though? Any reviews from the internet have the potential to be "fake" or "paid" reviews.  I find it fascinating that I did not find one single negative review and at least 50000 people bought her program...

Offline bstalling

« Reply #6 on: June 26, 2019, 11:01:39 PM »

What is "objective" though? Any reviews from the internet have the potential to be "fake" or "paid" reviews.  I find it fascinating that I did not find one single negative review and at least 50000 people bought her program...

The only reviews I saw were from her marketing. I never saw anything like from a forum or anything.  But maybe I didnt look long enough.

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #7 on: June 27, 2019, 02:57:27 AM »
Everyone who has ever touched one of his slimy books knows what a skeeze he is. I wonder if she learned anything from him, like how to lie good through really outstanding marketing techniques.

Offline loops

« Reply #8 on: June 29, 2019, 05:37:41 AM »
I remember her! I first got in touch with her on Keen probably 10 years ago. She knew some amazing things about my life at specific ages and attempted to energetically clear some crap. She also told my why certain things happened to me. I can't gauge how effective she was looking back, because some aspects of my life did improve. Its just hard to make the direct connection. I used her on her private site at one point, but then her prices got out of control and then she stopped offering sessions. Her sister Cindy  started offering services when Christie stopped, but I just never trusted her enough to go back.
« Last Edit: June 29, 2019, 05:39:57 AM by loops »

candiednut

« Reply #9 on: June 29, 2019, 03:05:53 PM »
I remember her! I first got in touch with her on Keen probably 10 years ago. She knew some amazing things about my life at specific ages and attempted to energetically clear some crap. She also told my why certain things happened to me. I can't gauge how effective she was looking back, because some aspects of my life did improve. Its just hard to make the direct connection. I used her on her private site at one point, but then her prices got out of control and then she stopped offering sessions. Her sister Cindy  started offering services when Christie stopped, but I just never trusted her enough to go back.

How many sessions have you had with her? Her testimonials seem sooooo good but not sure if they're real or fake. She claimed t have cured someone's thyroid issue that no doctor could cure. The guy she's working with now (CEO of mindvalley the company) also said she cleared his illness that he was having for a month...hmm...

Offline loops

« Reply #10 on: June 29, 2019, 09:09:16 PM »

How many sessions have you had with her? Her testimonials seem sooooo good but not sure if they're real or fake. She claimed t have cured someone's thyroid issue that no doctor could cure. The guy she's working with now (CEO of mindvalley the company) also said she cleared his illness that he was having for a month...hmm...

Probably 5 or 6. I can believe she cured someone, I don't think its out of the question. She knew so many intimate details about me and my life and at specific ages. There are some awesome healers out there. But much like psychics, you have to try a lot of them to find them.

candiednut

« Reply #11 on: June 29, 2019, 10:59:40 PM »

Probably 5 or 6. I can believe she cured someone, I don't think its out of the question. She knew so many intimate details about me and my life and at specific ages. There are some awesome healers out there. But much like psychics, you have to try a lot of them to find them.
Thanks for sharing loops. So after 5-6 sessions you didn't feel like she made any difference?

Offline loops

« Reply #12 on: June 30, 2019, 12:10:36 AM »
The way she explained it, a lot of things that damaged me in life were karmic debts. So yeah, she cleared the damage from those things with the help of the angels she was using. And overall, I'm in better shape. But its not like she healed me of a medical illness or that she cleared some money karma and all of a sudden I'm rich. Life did get better for me a year or so after, so I think it helped cumulatively. I'm just one person, so everyones healing is different.

Offline alphabetsoup

« Reply #13 on: June 30, 2019, 12:55:40 PM »
This post sent me looking for reviews on her because I'd been curious too.
I found one independent blog where the author gave an objective review, (sorry I can't find the link).  She listed her financial successes after doing the course.  They where these: she found a solid gold bracelet on the ground as well as $40, and someone donated $5 to her blog.  It seemed like a very realistic review, her takeaway was that her mood improved.  Which I'm not opposed to, but I'm going to need to find $1000 on the ground to make back the money I would spend doing her course. I think it would be cheaper to do the free meditations of hers and similar folks for 30 days and then see how you feel.
Also, I found a Youtube video where she takes you through a meditation to discover your abundance blocks and that seemed to work pretty good for me. I see some problems I can clean up.