Author Topic: Try this again??  (Read 3096 times)

Offline Seeker23

Try this again??
« on: June 26, 2019, 04:34:42 PM »
Ok, so it has been a few months since I had a reading from anyone. In fact, I became quite jaded after so many false readings and being feed so much false hope. I mean it is really damaging the bad advice I was given and omg, how wrong these people were.

So, I gave this one more chance.

I had a reading done by a psychic by the name "Psychic medium George".  I am not going to get my hopes up, but sometimes peace mind comes when something say...there will be something.

Here is the what they had to tell me:

***I hear that you will meet someone new and I hear something about August or September

I see someone activ which like to to some exercises or training
07:25PM
ღ Psychic Medium George ღ
and I hear it will like travelling
I see glasses
first name start with J
07:26PM
but I feel that you have to close the door from the past
07:26PM
to clear it everything away that doesn't belong to you

I see a bit older
07:27PM
yes
and I hear something about travelling
he like travel but is like you need to travel
or need vacation
07:28PM
to change the place

The second one is is lovesizemedium. Who says, they are only an empathic. I was just inquiring about someone I written a letter to in my past who is not a love interest, etc.

I had a feeling that maybe I shouldn't have written it, but something drove me, too.

LoveSizeMedium
Let me tell you how I work OK? I am an empath. I feel your emotions and those surrounding you in your situation. I work best when you ask me specific questions. I have one deal running at the moment, $45 for 30 minutes. Would you like this deal or do you prefer minute per minute?

Ok, well, I do not feel your letter caused any pushing away or him backing away,
08:19AM
LoveSizeMedium
I feel more like where he is at is just simply not in a place to receive
08:20AM
LoveSizeMedium
I feel he is just not sure what he wants at the moment,
LoveSizeMedium
which makes it difficult for him to deal with any emotions other than his own 
LoveSizeMedium
I feel like he has not forgotten,
08:21AM
LoveSizeMedium
but I do not feel him looking back at this point
LoveSizeMedium
if that makes sense
LoveSizeMedium
I just feel him, at the moment, being so self-absorbed
08:22AM
LoveSizeMedium
I don't feel him reaching
LoveSizeMedium
I feel him just surrounding himself with things that keep him busy and content..
LoveSizeMedium
as if stress was too much for him, not nec. you...I just mean in general
LoveSizeMedium
and he is now focused on some sort of ego-serving style of living
LoveSizeMedium
but I feel it is temporary

I definitely would not feel stupid about it because I definitely feel the letter had some impact. I just feel you will not hear from him right now.

It is good, because I also feel that he is the type to mull things over in his mind for a while
08:25AM
LoveSizeMedium
which is what I truly feel is happening
08:25AM
LoveSizeMedium
allbeit in a state of ego-led behavior
08:26AM
LoveSizeMedium
but yeah, I do feel he is mulling things over

Oh the hatred to me, feels like you sort of shattered an image he had in his mind of things...
08:27AM
LoveSizeMedium
and then once he realized his contribution
LoveSizeMedium
I feel he did calm down...realizations...they are still happening
LoveSizeMedium
but he also tends to justify his actions

The letter was necessary I feel. Even though the results of the letter are not showing, I do feel there will be a return from the letter...just not right now.

And I might of bothered him and shouldn't of and caused myself trouble.
08:30AM
LoveSizeMedium
well I do not feel any trouble will come of it because I do feel he is pretty detached from things
08:30AM
LoveSizeMedium
and I also feel a safety around you
08:31AM
LoveSizeMedium
LoveSizeMedium
you are protected, so I don't feel harm coming from it
LoveSizeMedium
if that is what you are wondering
LoveSizeMedium
I just feel a sort of understanding happening

Offline Seeker23

Re: Try this again??
« Reply #1 on: June 27, 2019, 04:30:35 AM »
I will wait to see what happens in August. But most things are generalized. Like the reader telling me to forget the past.

Offline Seeker23

« Reply #2 on: June 28, 2019, 08:42:30 PM »
Well, when I look back at the Transcripts from December believe or not the predictions from Field Expert  were dead on the money.

you are having the capability to learn and adapt according to the situation and time - I sure do see you having an increase in your finances, within the coming 4 months time I do see things being different as in terms of your career increase
Field Expert
there are chances for the relocation too, you would be able to manage things differently within the coming 5 months time - within the coming year, I do see you bringing more stability to your career life, so that sure is something good to see
Field Expert
you would be moving forward

In April I did leave a job I hated and was hired somewhere else. When in a month I was given a pay raised. How long it will last I do not know.

Then in relation to the prediction above about my love life and meeting a man with a name that starts with J and into fitness or active. They said the same in December:

but I do tell you it would be happening because you do have an attraction to yourself and yes, once you do get into a relationship from there it would be more towards
Field Expert
a fast pace situation - like you and him would be moving too fast together, moreover, he is stable with his finances, he is having a strong background, he has travelled quite a lot and now he does want to settle down and he feels like
Field Expert
it is about time that he does happen to do that, while right now - he is just waiting to be in a relationship personally, he has never been married, he is having kids with him, so there is a desire for him to have the cycle continued

with the start of 2019, you would be having things a lot differently - I do want you to stay-in-touch with fitness because your partner sure is fond of it, moreover, he is independent enough to get everything arranged within his life, yes
Field Expert
he does stand out from his own social group, while he is having distinctive features, but the way you and him would be connecting would be the key for you and him to progress into a smoothly running relationship easily, you see 
Field Expert
so it is not just that you are waiting, he is doing the same thing - expecting the nature to get everything arranged

Offline SomethingBetter

• Veterans
« Reply #3 on: June 28, 2019, 11:13:36 PM »
Well, when I look back at the Transcripts from December believe or not the predictions from Field Expert  were dead on the money.

you are having the capability to learn and adapt according to the situation and time - I sure do see you having an increase in your finances, within the coming 4 months time I do see things being different as in terms of your career increase
Field Expert
there are chances for the relocation too, you would be able to manage things differently within the coming 5 months time - within the coming year, I do see you bringing more stability to your career life, so that sure is something good to see
Field Expert

In April I did leave a job I hated and was hired somewhere else. When in a month I was given a pay raised. How long it will last I do not know.

Then in relation to the prediction above about my love life and meeting a man with a name that starts with J and into fitness or active. They said the same in December:

but I do tell you it would be happening because you do have an attraction to yourself and yes, once you do get into a relationship from there it would be more towards
Field Expert
a fast pace situation - like you and him would be moving too fast together, moreover, he is stable with his finances, he is having a strong background, he has travelled quite a lot and now he does want to settle down and he feels like
Field Expert
it is about time that he does happen to do that, while right now - he is just waiting to be in a relationship personally, he has never been married, he is having kids with him, so there is a desire for him to have the cycle continued

with the start of 2019, you would be having things a lot differently - I do want you to stay-in-touch with fitness because your partner sure is fond of it, moreover, he is independent enough to get everything arranged within his life, yes
Field Expert
he does stand out from his own social group, while he is having distinctive features, but the way you and him would be connecting would be the key for you and him to progress into a smoothly running relationship easily, you see 
Field Expert
so it is not just that you are waiting, he is doing the same thing - expecting the nature to get everything arranged

It's strange when we sometimes go back and realize things have happened, isn't it? A lot of times it's not the stuff we cared about at that moment in the reading, but it's cool later on nonetheless.

Offline Seeker23

« Reply #4 on: September 17, 2020, 09:36:00 AM »

Field Expert
Field Expert

Field Expert
Field Expert

Field Expert
Field Expert

It's strange when we sometimes go back and realize things have happened, isn't it? A lot of times it's not the stuff we cared about at that moment in the reading, but it's cool later on nonetheless.

To update this. None of the other predictions happen. I am chuckling while writing this because I do not have a love life at all and appear to misreading some.

In fact, since this reader was able to predict one, a little bit more accurately. I gave them another try.

Recently, I have this gentleman that has started to make dead on eye contact and he does it for a prolonged time. (I mean dead on eye contact, where he ensures he looks you right in the eye for a prolonged, over two minute, period-kind of uncomfortable when he does.)

However, his tone is never harsh and just normal.

He has done it more than once, so I had to “inquire.” I do not think I was doing anything wrong the first time he started, but unsure.

A lot of the time when men lock eyes with a woman, well, you know.. or could be a sign.

I did check to see with someone else, if he has done the same. They said, not only was it his tone harsh, but he did that same stare. He was annoyed with one thing. And that was their first time meeting them.

So I looked back at Field expert readings on this.

Here it is:

“Sweetheart, the cards show that he is not exactly sure as to how he should move forward right now with how things are, but yes, he is definitely giving out mixed emotions and signals - hinting things here and there, that is definitely the case.“

“what you are reading into is actually him putting things here and there, furthermore, you and him will be able to connect, stay about like this - will continue to see each other, so that is definitely going to be the case, I do want you to“

“take one step at a time here with how things are right now, you and him will be spending time, staying about there with each other like this - he will be there, but yes, he is not exactly making his point clear, you see and that is the problem”

“he will be there, hinting from time-to-time and then he is going to be like minding his distance too somewhat, but yes, I do want you not to read too much into this rather just take it slow as to one step at a time towards this, you know“

“he is attracted to you, you know.“

Ok, I know this to be rubbish after talking to another person to confirm.

They did not try the “remote” viewing this time.

Offline Seeker23

« Reply #5 on: September 23, 2020, 09:27:56 AM »
I will wait to see what happens in August. But most things are generalized. Like the reader telling me to forget the past.

How are your predictions panning out?

Nothing happen.  I mean literally nothing.

Offline Seeker23

« Reply #6 on: September 26, 2020, 06:35:59 AM »

How are your predictions panning out?
[/

Nothing happen.  I mean literally nothing.

I'm sorry.

It is really hard to find a descent one.

Offline SamantaJ

« Reply #7 on: October 13, 2020, 10:31:02 AM »
I had a reading with Field Expert. He/She is a fake.

anything