Author Topic: Wish me luck  (Read 4030 times)

Offline lp1111

Re: Wish me luck
« Reply #15 on: June 26, 2019, 02:34:09 AM »
How old are you? This is extreme and sometimes the risk might not be worth it, but you could possibly sell your eggs if you can get approved and handle the process. I don’t know if this would even be doable in that amount of time, but just a thought.

That's not something she can do by the end of July. It's quite the process including hormone therapy and legal stuff.

I figured 😔 I wasn’t sure of what point in the process payments started. Dang, that’s the only thing that came to mind that offered a significant amount of cash.

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #16 on: June 26, 2019, 02:51:27 AM »
How old are you? This is extreme and sometimes the risk might not be worth it, but you could possibly sell your eggs if you can get approved and handle the process. I don’t know if this would even be doable in that amount of time, but just a thought.

That's not something she can do by the end of July. It's quite the process including hormone therapy and legal stuff.

I figured 😔 I wasn’t sure of what point in the process payments started. Dang, that’s the only thing that came to mind that offered a significant amount of cash.

Yeah, my oldest stepdaughter looked into it. The prime age is early 20s. They don't want someone desperate for cash, because it's a huge long-term decision. You need to be genetically cleared, physically and mentally cleared, and then go through fertility treatments because you have to produce multiple eggs. It's a pretty grueling process, as it should be. No one wants lawsuits.

Offline SomethingBetter

• Veterans
« Reply #17 on: June 26, 2019, 03:00:00 AM »

I totally thought about doing that in college as I felt my eggs were the only real “asset” I had.

I never would have made it past the mental health screening 😂

Offline SomethingBetter

• Veterans
« Reply #18 on: June 26, 2019, 03:04:14 AM »
I’m also very surprised actually that Yona never picked this up!

My tower card was about men , not money lol.

She said my income would change as it has been negative but it will be on the up.

So maybe I find a solution ?

Anyone need a lap dance ? 😂😂😂

I hope you find a suitable solution.

When I was in a bind I sold a bunch of my purses and clothing on eBay.

Offline lp1111

« Reply #19 on: June 26, 2019, 03:05:24 AM »

I totally thought about doing that in college as I felt my eggs were the only real “asset” I had.

I never would have made it past the mental health screening 😂

Lol same with most people I would think!!

Offline blue-eyes

« Reply #20 on: June 27, 2019, 05:37:58 PM »
I feel for you, I've just come out of a 6-year mess with finances and I really struggled badly, I'm now 'thank God' back on my feet and everything is looking good, Hope everything works out for you its horrible when finances break your spirit, Good luck for the future.  Never give in and be strong.

anything