Author Topic: Same predictions from all readers. then this happened  (Read 18024 times)

Offline tiredofitall

Same predictions from all readers. then this happened
« on: June 25, 2019, 06:52:14 AM »
« Last Edit: July 12, 2019, 06:26:57 AM by tiredofitall »

Offline SoulStar1111

Re: Same predictions from all readers. then this happened
« Reply #1 on: June 25, 2019, 08:48:23 AM »
Tiredofitall is Matilda online? Did you call or see her in person?

Offline figlover

« Reply #2 on: June 26, 2019, 10:15:37 PM »
how do I find Matilda? I've been trying to look her up but I can't find her online

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #3 on: June 26, 2019, 10:26:31 PM »
how do I find Matilda? I've been trying to look her up but I can't find her online

https://matildabookingspage.as.me/schedule.php

Offline SoulStar1111

Re: Same predictions from all readers. then this happenedgr
« Reply #4 on: June 27, 2019, 09:32:43 AM »

https://matildabookingspage.as.me/schedule.php
Thanks for link Fidget, this takes me straight to booking but I cannot access her home page to read bio. Do you have link?

Offline MidwesternSun

« Reply #5 on: June 28, 2019, 12:13:27 AM »
I just had a reading with Matilda, and I believe, I hope, that I will stop getting readings. 

I've spent who knows how much money on "the best" or the "big hitters" across CP, Keen, and Bitwine.  Time and time again, the time lines pass and the predictions fail.  All the while, my stress and internal turmoil thrashed about to the point of near physical sickness. 

For those who say that a man can't be absolutely devoted, or in love, with a woman - that a man can't drown in his sorrows to sickness - believe me when I say that you are wrong. 

I spoke with Matilda for 30 minutes today and immediately she asked if I had a connection with a certain professional background, and she was correct.  She touched on time lines, the reason I called, described that my POI lives some distance away, and she stated "You've been getting a number of readings haven't you?  You are emotionally exhausted from the hope you've built up... hope that others have built up in you." 

Matilda stated that my ex is gone, and she is not coming back.  She got "spooked" by the thought of marriage (which is true) even though she did fall in love with me, the timing was not right for her.  She stated that she only recently started dating someone and went on a trip (this is true).  It was rather heart-breaking, but I needed it.  She went into far more specifics, but I don't have the heart to type it all out.  I don't think I will type it out even if someone asks for it. 

That said, Matilda was not all bad news bears.  She did give me a sense of hope, that an upcoming furry friend will help me recover, help socialize, and help me find solace - I am buying a puppy in about a week.  She did say that I will most likely, by complete accident, bump into my ex at a random event, but by that point I will know for certain that we are done. 

I wish you all the best of luck, and the best in life.  But, hopefully forever, I am done with these sites.  Life is too short to spend so much money on readings and false promises that will likely never come true.  Looking back, I stopped being the man of action, drive, and motivation and became a man of insecurity, fear, and doubt.  No one wants that in a partner, and no one should want that for themselves. 

You are worth so much more than what others "read" about you.  You were meant to be free.

Offline diamondcanadian

« Reply #6 on: June 28, 2019, 12:18:27 AM »
I just had a reading with Matilda, and I believe, I hope, that I will stop getting readings. 

I've spent who knows how much money on "the best" or the "big hitters" across CP, Keen, and Bitwine.  Time and time again, the time lines pass and the predictions fail.  All the while, my stress and internal turmoil thrashed about to the point of near physical sickness. 

For those who say that a man can't be absolutely devoted, or in love, with a woman - that a man can't drown in his sorrows to sickness - believe me when I say that you are wrong. 

I spoke with Matilda for 30 minutes today and immediately she asked if I had a connection with a certain professional background, and she was correct.  She touched on time lines, the reason I called, described that my POI lives some distance away, and she stated "You've been getting a number of readings haven't you?  You are emotionally exhausted from the hope you've built up... hope that others have built up in you." 

Matilda stated that my ex is gone, and she is not coming back.  She got "spooked" by the thought of marriage (which is true) even though she did fall in love with me, the timing was not right for her.  She stated that she only recently started dating someone and went on a trip (this is true).  It was rather heart-breaking, but I needed it.  She went into far more specifics, but I don't have the heart to type it all out.  I don't think I will type it out even if someone asks for it. 

That said, Matilda was not all bad news bears.  She did give me a sense of hope, that an upcoming furry friend will help me recover, help socialize, and help me find solace - I am buying a puppy in about a week.  She did say that I will most likely, by complete accident, bump into my ex at a random event, but by that point I will know for certain that we are done. 

I wish you all the best of luck, and the best in life.  But, hopefully forever, I am done with these sites.  Life is too short to spend so much money on readings and false promises that will likely never come true.  Looking back, I stopped being the man of action, drive, and motivation and became a man of insecurity, fear, and doubt.  No one wants that in a partner, and no one should want that for themselves. 

You are worth so much more than what others "read" about you.  You were meant to be free.

I’m sorry this happened but I’m glad you can move on. I wish you the best of luck❤️

Also you sound like a very rare , great guy , I’m single 🙋🏻‍♀️😂

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #7 on: June 28, 2019, 12:20:12 AM »

I’m sorry this happened but I’m glad you can move on. I wish you the best of luck❤️

And he's getting a puppy! 😍

Offline diamondcanadian

« Reply #8 on: June 28, 2019, 12:21:29 AM »

I saw him first 😋

candiednut

« Reply #9 on: June 28, 2019, 12:23:53 AM »
we should have a dating service from this site...we can all move on from POIs with people that have more things in common with us (for example psychic addiction  ;D ;D)

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #10 on: June 28, 2019, 12:25:44 AM »

I saw him first 😋

Pretty sure your safe unless he's into cougars. I'm pretty...ahem...mature. 😆

Offline diamondcanadian

« Reply #11 on: June 28, 2019, 12:26:55 AM »
we should have a dating service from this site...we can all move on from POIs with people that have more things in common with us (for example psychic addiction  ;D ;D)

Omg yes !

“Mattie told me last night that you were taking me on a date in 3 “

“Well kisha said that you were in the mood for pizza so I thought we could go
To dominos”

“Brilliant ! Yona said we’ll progress more in a month so hopefully we’ll upgrade to Pizza Hut.”

“ sounds good, but cookie said she saw you with a blonde, so I’m hoping it was just your sister? But we can discuss that at papa johns.”

Offline MidwesternSun

« Reply #12 on: June 28, 2019, 12:28:34 AM »
ha  Thank you - ladies?  I assume.  ha 

And yes, she will be the new lady in my life for now.

And I'm 33, so I have a rather unique age window.  Prior military, Masters degree, ya know... cool kid stuff.

Offline diamondcanadian

« Reply #13 on: June 28, 2019, 12:30:52 AM »

And I'm 33, so I have a rather unique age window.  Prior military, Masters degree, ya know... cool kid stuff.

Squeeee! She’s gorgeous !

And I’m 30, teacher , just a bachelor of education but , I’m super cool 😋

Offline MidwesternSun

« Reply #14 on: June 28, 2019, 12:32:17 AM »
Well, next time you are in the Midwest, I will offer to buy you a tasty beverage.

Squeeee! She’s gorgeous !

And I’m 30, teacher , just a bachelor of education but , I’m super cool 😋