Author Topic: Bitwine Psychics  (Read 175528 times)

Offline Caroline10

Re: Bitwine Psychics
« Reply #330 on: January 24, 2020, 07:54:53 PM »
I just read with Pixie Dust. She got some details right and feel like she's genuine. I don't know about predictions yet.

Offline Dxbguppy1

« Reply #331 on: February 02, 2020, 08:01:22 AM »
So far on bitwine and mypsy everyone I spoke to saw reconciliation but Leeloo, Dino and Cali nailed the prediction timeline of when I would hear from him and how it would be (very casual).

I decided to not reply to his casual message because its not really an effort of any means so will see what happens next and if he reaches out again.

The way i see it now is that by replying to such a stupid message I'm just enabling his cycle of coming and going and his effort needs to be much higher than what it is and for what hes done.

Offline Aibaj678

« Reply #332 on: February 05, 2020, 01:32:25 PM »
Had a reading with Psychic Ari some 4 months back. But she told that we couldn’t connect as she was not able to see the current scenario accurately. Do you think that should I try her again or we won’t connect this time as well?

Offline Steven213

« Reply #333 on: July 13, 2020, 07:46:31 AM »
I have tried Ari too and she said she could not connect so I didn’t go back. I appreciate that though rather than wasting time and taking money, it’s really honest. I also read with Pixie Dust, but she was dead wrong, and super negative, and the same with Lauren Divine. Predictions are still pending for the following:

Rune Mistress, Autumn Rivers, Miss Ann, Michelle Rose, Divine_Power, Leeloo, and probably a few others. Anyway all of them picked up the current situation and gave about the same time frames for predictions so let’s see!

Did AAri told you she couldnt connect and refunded you?

Offline friendlyface

« Reply #334 on: September 02, 2020, 12:55:28 PM »
I couldn't find the Ari post to update on but I recently tried to read with Ari as even though she had the outcomes WRONG - she had the current situation correct and that's what I was looking for that day. She blocked me!!! haha I never left bad reviews. All I did was not go back for a year between readings. Left a bad taste in my mouth so whatever.

Offline PinkyD

« Reply #335 on: September 03, 2020, 12:10:49 AM »
Boy the kind of hit Ari had for me. When it’s safe to announce I will write it here, details and all but nobody else saw it  except Rachel Marie. Sorry she didn’t work for you 💜

Offline court1130

« Reply #336 on: September 03, 2020, 09:44:59 AM »
I'm surprised I didn't see Stephanie Theresa mentioned much here. I thought she was one of the most accurate readers I've read with to date. Her readings are realistic and her assessment on past/present is incredibly accurate. I think all I had to give her was my name and possibly date of birth of myself and my POI and she talked throughout the entire session. I pretty much just sat there and validated everything she threw at me lol.
« Last Edit: September 03, 2020, 09:47:38 AM by court1130 »

Offline friendlyface

« Reply #337 on: September 03, 2020, 01:04:29 PM »
I'm surprised I didn't see Stephanie Theresa mentioned much here. I thought she was one of the most accurate readers I've read with to date. Her readings are realistic and her assessment on past/present is incredibly accurate. I think all I had to give her was my name and possibly date of birth of myself and my POI and she talked throughout the entire session. I pretty much just sat there and validated everything she threw at me lol.

LOL I've just learnt to shut up about Stephanie hahaha everyone knows she's my favourite. Still getting things right for me. Mainly in business. Love side she sees but the man is SLOOOOOOOOW... he is moving but ridiculously slow.

Offline court1130

« Reply #338 on: September 03, 2020, 04:11:06 PM »

LOL I've just learnt to shut up about Stephanie hahaha everyone knows she's my favourite. Still getting things right for me. Mainly in business. Love side she sees but the man is SLOOOOOOOOW... he is moving but ridiculously slow.

Lmaoo! I mean, it's true though and the hype is warranted, imo. She's good at what she does and she really does just nail details like no other. So, I'm with you lol. 😂

Offline maggie214

« Reply #339 on: September 15, 2020, 08:58:08 PM »
I loved Stephanie and thought she was so great, but she 100% missed a huge issue for me and we had several readings where I learned after the fact that a decision had already been made on a career issue  and it was a no.  She was convinced it was a yes.  That was a rough time for me.  I was so convinced she was right.

Offline court1130

« Reply #340 on: September 19, 2020, 11:57:18 PM »
I loved Stephanie and thought she was so great, but she 100% missed a huge issue for me and we had several readings where I learned after the fact that a decision had already been made on a career issue  and it was a no.  She was convinced it was a yes.  That was a rough time for me.  I was so convinced she was right.

Damn, that's always such a bummer. It just reinforces no one is ever right 100% of the time. Is there anyone that got that big prediction for you?

Offline friendlyface

« Reply #341 on: September 28, 2020, 07:38:07 AM »

Ohhh so sorry to hear that! Especially as my work/career related predictions have been hit after hit. Can I ask did you go back and tell her she was wrong? If so what was her response?

Offline maggie214

« Reply #342 on: October 06, 2020, 08:51:14 PM »
I did tell her and she just said "I am so sorry, that is what I saw."  She is super sweet and I enjoyed chatting with her for sure.  It was just a big disappointment. 

Offline court1130

« Reply #343 on: October 11, 2020, 02:50:29 PM »
I did tell her and she just said "I am so sorry, that is what I saw."  She is super sweet and I enjoyed chatting with her for sure.  It was just a big disappointment.

Did anyone pick up on it or no?