Author Topic: Purple garden/ocean reader named Scarlet star  (Read 4604 times)

Offline KitKat121

Purple garden/ocean reader named Scarlet star
« on: August 17, 2020, 08:06:46 PM »
Hi all has anyone had a reading on purple ocean/garden app with scarlet star ? Is she any good any predictions that have come pass is she good without dob and pictures ?

Offline Yaris123

Re: Purple garden/ocean reader named Scarlet star
« Reply #1 on: August 17, 2020, 09:47:03 PM »
I tried her once. She said things that resonated and she made a prediction but didnt give me a timeline. She said that she doesnt give timelines. The reading was about 8 months ago and so far her prediction has not happened.

Offline Lys

« Reply #2 on: August 17, 2020, 09:50:14 PM »
I tried her once. She said things that resonated and she made a prediction but didnt give me a timeline. She said that she doesnt give timelines. The reading was about 8 months ago and so far her prediction has not happened.

I had a reading with her more than one year ago and she was wrong, like completely  wrong. I think she is scam

Offline Ash1234567

« Reply #3 on: August 17, 2020, 10:38:57 PM »
Was wrong for me

Offline meowmee

« Reply #4 on: August 22, 2020, 08:40:00 PM »
Hi all has anyone had a reading on purple ocean/garden app with scarlet star ? Is she any good any predictions that have come pass is she good without dob and pictures ?

I've read with her a few times.
Not sure how accurate she is due to not giving out time frames.

She says she can't get timeframe b/c of my POI's "emotional imbalance."
I hope what she says comes to pass though...

Offline maggie214

« Reply #5 on: August 26, 2020, 01:21:17 AM »
Probably one of the most awful WRONG readings I have ever had.  Told me things I 100% already knew were wrong.

Offline KitKat121

« Reply #6 on: August 26, 2020, 08:34:16 AM »
Are there any good recommendations for any accurate or genuine readers on purple ocean or garden ?

Offline hillualiya

« Reply #7 on: October 01, 2020, 05:49:16 PM »
100% agreed.

I don’t recommend anyone any more. If I have mentioned people then there will be 5 comments picking apart the reader. It just seems that some people work with certain readers and not others.

Offline devangk3

« Reply #8 on: October 05, 2020, 03:33:19 AM »
Spot On, this whole forum is BS, what works for some doesnt work for another

every advisor on all platforms have their predictions passed by someone

this website makes no sense, no matter who you think are accurate others will say nope

I already submitted profile delete request, just waste of time

I don’t recommend anyone any more. If I have mentioned people then there will be 5 comments picking apart the reader. It just seems that some people work with certain readers and not others.

Offline maggie214

« Reply #9 on: October 05, 2020, 03:41:09 PM »
Yes, that is what makes this forum complete insanity and drives people to call more and more people.  It's exhausting.  Not sure what else to say.  I do feel like I should say when someone is dead wrong - not just like I didn't like the reading.  But when I call about a fallout with someone and SS says "there is no issue" after I already have had it confirmed that the person is pissed about something stupid, I feel the need to share.  Part of this is because YEARS ago when I was single, I spent a fortune on psychics about exes.  One came back, one did not - they all predicted they would both come back.  And if you read with enough people, you tend to get more good news than bad.  I am married to someone I never called anyone about now - have been for 12 years.   I just hate to see others trapped in the same insanity I was in.  I am a very fiscally responsible person and that timeframe was wheels off for me.  It was toxic, dysfunctional, and I 100% had an addiction.  I just wish I could convince people to just focus on yourself and TRUST that someone better for you is out there and will come into your life when you are both ready.  I know it's so much easier said than done.  But that independence and confidence will attract the right people.  YOU have to set your standards for what you want and expect from someone and the right people will fall in line.  A casual ex told me this at a bar one evening over a few beers and he was SO right. 

Offline serenejoy

• walk by faith, not by sight
« Reply #10 on: October 05, 2020, 05:52:50 PM »
The way I see it is this...

This forum is good because had it not been for it I would not have known about Kisha, Psychic Diva or Leeloo. Those 3 readers (with the exception of Leeloo who rarely signs on to Bitwine) are not on platforms which is all I was using when I first joined this site. I have had many validations from people who I read about on here who came highly recommended, another one would be Gail on Keen who I recently read with. For that reason- this forum does serve its purpose. You are able to read about the experience of others and can see who tends to connect well with most. Although we all know this is no guarantee they will connect with you.

The way this forum is bad is I have encountered way more negative people than positive. I won't mention names and to be honest its because I don't remember and/or care enough to go look for the posts now, BUT- there are certain members here who post NONSTOP on an advisor thread when the advisor didn't work for them. The original post will be them sharing their experience which is expected and great but then new people will follow with questions or their own experience with this psychic and the people who didn't connect will largely be the ones answering back talking poorly about the advisor for pages. For this reason I didn't share my recent experience with Gail.

During my time reading with a lot of psychics on PO/PG I've come across 2/3 who were WAY OFF THE MARK, I mean they couldn't find their ass with both hands in their back pockets... but guess what? I made ONE post about it and kept it moving. I don't feel it necessary to post nonstop about who didn't work for me.

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #11 on: October 05, 2020, 06:35:02 PM »
During my time reading with a lot of psychics on PO/PG I've come across 2/3 who were WAY OFF THE MARK, I mean they couldn't find their ass with both hands in their back pockets... but guess what? I made ONE post about it and kept it moving. I don't feel it necessary to post nonstop about who didn't work for me.
Love this. I'll have to use it as my own.

Offline sugarsky

« Reply #12 on: October 05, 2020, 09:51:03 PM »
The way I see it is this...

This forum is good because had it not been for it I would not have known about Kisha, Psychic Diva or Leeloo. Those 3 readers (with the exception of Leeloo who rarely signs on to Bitwine) are not on platforms which is all I was using when I first joined this site. I have had many validations from people who I read about on here who came highly recommended, another one would be Gail on Keen who I recently read with. For that reason- this forum does serve its purpose. You are able to read about the experience of others and can see who tends to connect well with most. Although we all know this is no guarantee they will connect with you.

The way this forum is bad is I have encountered way more negative people than positive. I won't mention names and to be honest its because I don't remember and/or care enough to go look for the posts now, BUT- there are certain members here who post NONSTOP on an advisor thread when the advisor didn't work for them. The original post will be them sharing their experience which is expected and great but then new people will follow with questions or their own experience with this psychic and the people who didn't connect will largely be the ones answering back talking poorly about the advisor for pages. For this reason I didn't share my recent experience with Gail.

This!!! 100 percent.

anything