Offline Momentos67

N/A
« on: June 25, 2019, 04:09:12 AM »
N/A
« Last Edit: June 04, 2021, 11:25:27 PM by Momentos67 »

Offline applecheeks

Re: Psychic Reader And Healer
« Reply #1 on: June 25, 2019, 11:06:11 PM »
He used to be a woman. :P Or rather, he used a picture of a woman. A few years back they cleaned-up pics and identities on kasamba. It was scary hilarious to see the changes. He stood out because he was on first page. If you go far back enough in his ratings you likely will find the she/ her references.

Offline applecheeks

« Reply #2 on: June 26, 2019, 08:54:39 PM »
This explains it, he used to call me all these sweet as pie things and thought it was strange.

That is also just a part of Indian culture. They say "dear" and terms of endearment a lot, especially when they are seeking favor with someone in some form.

Offline StrawberryNights

« Reply #3 on: July 26, 2020, 02:36:22 PM »
I’d like to share my experience with this reader  ;D He asked too many questions, didn't say anything that I did not tell him - guessing and rephrasing. Basically spending over $120 on answering his questions and not finding out anything new. The questions he asked me: DOB, nationality, place of residence; if I exercise; if I can buy a treadmill;if I can buy a bike, etc.  He asked how long I've been on drugs - errmm I am not and haven't been on drugs, then he said I should Google calorie allowance for my age - thanks cap (oh really? that's the problem! Btw I have a PT and nutritionist). "Healings" - laughing out loud - people don't buy it - it is not legit service. It's not even generic, it is fraudulent! My questions were about some external factors affecting my weight like stress or psychological. Another thing - I had 20% off the rate back then, soon after I started a conversation he kicked me out of a chat room and asked to come back literally in seconds. Guess what? Yes, I was asked to come back because I'd pay the full rate as the 20% off wouldn't be applicable anymore. None of his predictions came to pass. For me he wasn’t legit.