Author Topic: N/A  (Read 16394 times)

Offline celiiyap

Re: Master Enigma
« Reply #30 on: July 28, 2020, 05:46:10 PM »
I read with a bunch of Kasamba readers back in 2016... and looking back at the transcript now I have to say that NOTHING came true for me.
They were just feeding fairytales/ some human perspective, I would advice people to just avoid this site and bring your money elsewhere.
Truly not worthed.

Offline StrawberryNights

« Reply #31 on: July 29, 2020, 12:25:43 AM »
I read with a bunch of Kasamba readers back in 2016... and looking back at the transcript now I have to say that NOTHING came true for me.
They were just feeding fairytales/ some human perspective, I would advice people to just avoid this site and bring your money elsewhere.
Truly not worthed.

Would you mind sharing what sort of predictions they made? Love life/career/business?

Offline StrawberryNights

« Reply #32 on: July 29, 2020, 01:01:47 AM »
If he works for you that’s wonderful, I believe psychics work for people on many different levels. Just depends on the connection, as such one could work for many and another only work for a few.

I totally agree with you! Although I believe that no one is able to predict future with accuracy. Well at least not mine, I believe in a free will and you can change anything in your life, not relying on other people, not waiting around on them and their feelings to change. They simply either have feelings or they won’t ever have for a person. That’s why I don’t believe in contact predictions etc. But things like buying a house, car, children etc - yes yes yes it purely depends on ourselves and good psychics are able to see it.

Nobody is able to predict the future 100% correct that is correct. I think free will and the universe may have changed a lot of our events this year because of this virus. I don’t believe in contact predictions much either, they have failed me. Not to say the least though they can see things or pickup details and feelings.

You know you said something spot on and it’s amazing! Some external forces have changed this year for the majority of the planet’s population. Although, I know a couple who were so busy that they could nearly talk to each other and they were not that happy with their marriage but everything changed in a lockdown and they managed to conceive a baby. Miracle, isn’t it? Their travel schedules just didn’t match cause they both had to travel a lot for work. There are some people who don’t have internet and TV, who are not aware of the virus. The world is so big and all that external noise sets some background for people to reflect on themselves. It’s all up to us to make the best or the worst of it.

Offline Jili1945

« Reply #33 on: July 29, 2020, 01:49:33 AM »
Truly not worthed.

100% Agree.

I recently closed my accounts as they were absolutely fake, particularly Master Enigma!!! I just regret thousand of $$$ that I spent on this site. Pls add horrible customer service as well.

Offline njlady

« Reply #34 on: July 31, 2020, 04:00:06 PM »
If he works for you that’s wonderful, I believe psychics work for people on many different levels. Just depends on the connection, as such one could work for many and another only work for a few.

I totally agree with you! Although I believe that no one is able to predict future with accuracy. Well at least not mine, I believe in a free will and you can change anything in your life, not relying on other people, not waiting around on them and their feelings to change. They simply either have feelings or they won’t ever have for a person. That’s why I don’t believe in contact predictions etc. But things like buying a house, car, children etc - yes yes yes it purely depends on ourselves and good psychics are able to see it.

Decades ago ME worked on Keen in two categories; psychic and sexual dominance.  All of a person's listings would come up when you clicked on their profile, including adult ones. You could get him or he and his wife to dominate you.  In his photo he was wearing a wife-beater, tight jeans, shaved head and leatherman type mustache.  Plus he was jacked.  I would imagine the adult extension did quite well, lol.

After a really rough day I wanted an unbiased view into something that was going on and his photo looked like two certain gay male friends of mine had a baby and it was ME, so I called his psychic extension.  I don't recall anything he said (this was close to 30 years ago) but I do remember that he was smart and possibly had some psychological training.  I have no idea how psychic he is or isn't but I was satisfied when the call ended.

anything