Author Topic: N/A  (Read 16381 times)

Offline Mseventeenam

Re: Master Enigma
« Reply #15 on: June 15, 2020, 05:39:43 PM »
Prediction didn't come true of this reader.

Offline Truthfromrosie

« Reply #16 on: July 22, 2020, 01:50:25 PM »
He is really not, one big guesser. Even a broken clock is right twice a day.

Offline JJC

« Reply #17 on: July 22, 2020, 01:53:08 PM »
Read with him many years ago, never got a single thing right.

Offline Jili1945

« Reply #18 on: July 22, 2020, 03:26:32 PM »
Read with him many years ago, never got a single thing right.

Because he is a fraud.

Offline EatandRead

« Reply #19 on: July 22, 2020, 04:32:15 PM »
I don't think she is fake, how about her thousands of reviews on Kasamba?

Offline EatandRead

« Reply #20 on: July 23, 2020, 12:17:31 PM »
Guys don't waste your time with this man, definitely fake

Offline Jili1945

« Reply #21 on: July 25, 2020, 07:56:41 AM »
I don't think she is fake, how about her thousands of reviews on Kasamba?

This is a guy.

And all Kasamba's review are fake. They just publish the good ones. I did fight with customer service several times as they hadn't published my review.

Offline StrawberryNights

« Reply #22 on: July 26, 2020, 12:47:31 AM »
Omg!!! I’m so happy I was finally approved on the forum  :D yay!

I have read with ME on many occasions and consistently about main POI. For me 80% of his predictions came to pass. Also, for me he was quite accurate and gave really good advice when I’d almost screwed things up. So as per my scale: business predictions 100% hit; numerous POIs descriptions 100% (one of my exes even said the exact words ME told me he will say - I was shocked); POIs predictions 80% hit 20% miss. He always tells me one thing: nothing in the world is preordained. I really enjoyed my sessions with him on different topics - he even recommended me some books to read lol Also he explained a lot about channeling that he does and how to use it as a tool to read one’s energy. So far so good even though one of his predictions didn’t come to pass I know why cause I changed my mind and just lost interest to that POI and was reluctant to travel to see him but I’d been planning though. Hope it helps

Offline Jili1945

« Reply #23 on: July 26, 2020, 02:14:52 AM »

I have read with ME on many occasions and consistently about main POI. For me 80% of his predictions came to pass. Also, for me he was quite accurate and gave really good advice when I’d almost screwed things up. So as per my scale: business predictions 100% hit; numerous POIs descriptions 100% (one of my exes even said the exact words ME told me he will say - I was shocked); POIs predictions 80% hit 20% miss. He always tells me one thing: nothing in the world is preordained. I really enjoyed my sessions with him on different topics - he even recommended me some books to read lol Also he explained a lot about channeling that he does and how to use it as a tool to read one’s energy. So far so good even though one of his predictions didn’t come to pass I know why cause I changed my mind and just lost interest to that POI and was reluctant to travel to see him but I’d been planning though. Hope it helps

Welcome to the forum but you have already 10 posts! So this is not your first one ;)

I am sooooo amazed about your interaction with this scammer. I had a couple of readings with him on days I just knew Kasamba and was feeling so desperate about work and POI. In all reading he just answered my question with YES or NO or maybe a few words more. That's it. And at the end he threw a random month for reconnection, something that never happened. I am sorry, no offense, but your story is so unbelievable. Thanks for sharing though ;)
« Last Edit: July 26, 2020, 02:17:56 AM by Jili1945 »

Offline StrawberryNights

« Reply #24 on: July 26, 2020, 11:43:46 AM »
Hi Jili1945! Thanks :) it was my first post though and I managed to share some bits by now so I’d had 10 by the time you read my first one lol Anyway, I’m so happy I can start slowly sharing my experience on everyone whom I read with as I found this forum really helpful (I’ve been lurking for a while and it made me stop reading chaotically with everyone who seemed legit).

Yes, what you said is true - he was like that in the beginning with me too. Yes/No and couple of quite a general phrases. But I was very insisting I asked him to tell me more detail, what he sees, what colours, what weather etc. I asked about love life, POI (I had 1 main and 2 side lol), my business and people I work with - everything was pretty much spot on. He predicted divorce of one of my POI and it was out of blue literally because he would post “happy family” photos on social media until he actually posted they are separated literally out of blue. No one saw it coming. I think what he sees is people’s intentions and behaviours and basing on that he makes prediction if he doesn’t see clearly the outcome. For instance, he told me not to get scared by the bird and to maintain inner calm. I was like wtf is that? What bird??? 3 days later a random bird crashed into my window and I was going crazy as all my family took it as the very bad sign. He also said I’ll get the deal closed in summer and I was like what do you mean why are you sure it’s gonna be some it was supposed to be closed by late March, he said like because I see you wearing summer clothes. Yes we finalised it in July due to the major delay for the counterpart.I would say - he is ok for me, but yes, not super talkative like Anna for instance, she likes to chat and to explain, but ME is different. I think he may not be a scam artist like some people call him but just not able to connect to some people.

I had an experience with the highly rated psychic on Kasamba - she read me all wrong 99% miss. But you won’t find any bad reviews on her on the website, although I found some here and I was happy I’m not the only one she wasn’t able to read properly lol

Welcome to the forum but you have already 10 posts! So this is not your first one ;)

I am sooooo amazed about your interaction with this scammer. I had a couple of readings with him on days I just knew Kasamba and was feeling so desperate about work and POI. In all reading he just answered my question with YES or NO or maybe a few words more. That's it. And at the end he threw a random month for reconnection, something that never happened. I am sorry, no offense, but your story is so unbelievable. Thanks for sharing though ;)

Offline StrawberryNights

« Reply #25 on: July 26, 2020, 12:01:03 PM »
You know there is just one reason why I’d actually say I like ME is because he told me a lot about channeling and examples of people from the history who did that and predicted things accurately and inaccurately. I thought that we have a destiny and things are preordained in life. But apparently 90% of everything depends on our choices. I find it extremely helpful. I’ve never had contact questions because if I want to contact someone I will do it myself - if they are not being responsive I’ll just move on. So my questions are about making the most out of connections/relationships I am in. I’m very impatient and I can’t sit and wait for something to happen. I got married 2 months after I escaped my own first wedding - so I can guarantee no psychic ever would be able to see it because I was unsure myself. But within 2 months I got married by chance to someone who’s been waiting on me for a long time. When I think about that I think there no way anyone would be able to predict it. I’m am into astrology now by my friend’s recommendation - she says it perfectly works for her compared to psychics and booked me in for the next week - so we shall see ;D

Offline Jili1945

« Reply #26 on: July 26, 2020, 09:07:19 PM »
You know there is just one reason why I’d actually say I like ME is because he told me a lot about channeling and examples of people from the history who did that and predicted things accurately and inaccurately. I thought that we have a destiny and things are preordained in life. But apparently 90% of everything depends on our choices. I find it extremely helpful. I’ve never had contact questions because if I want to contact someone I will do it myself - if they are not being responsive I’ll just move on. So my questions are about making the most out of connections/relationships I am in. I’m very impatient and I can’t sit and wait for something to happen. I got married 2 months after I escaped my own first wedding - so I can guarantee no psychic ever would be able to see it because I was unsure myself. But within 2 months I got married by chance to someone who’s been waiting on me for a long time. When I think about that I think there no way anyone would be able to predict it. I’m am into astrology now by my friend’s recommendation - she says it perfectly works for her compared to psychics and booked me in for the next week - so we shall see ;D

Thanks for explanation. I am happy that you had a great experience, although I still strongly believe he is a fraud and absolutely fake.
I am really surprised that why you pay $7.99/min to this scammer to tell you about channeling and the other stuff. There is a website that you can find all these information there. It's called www.google.com ;)

Offline StrawberryNights

« Reply #27 on: July 26, 2020, 09:16:45 PM »

Thanks for explanation. I am happy that you had a great experience, although I still strongly believe he is a fraud and absolutely fake.
I am really surprised that why you pay $7.99/min to this scammer to tell you about channeling and the other stuff. There is a website that you can find all these information there. It's called www.google.com ;)

I appreciate your opinion and it’s a shame it didn’t work for you :( Although I am of a different opinion - I’ve read the forum thoroughly and also I did use Google please be assured lol I saw reviews on ME on pissedcustomer and Trustpilot, I think even a video on YouTube. But for me ME was accurate in most of the cases and I asked him about channeling myself and other things that I’m interested in. I like him because he worked for me.  Period. 😋🍓

Offline Jili1945

« Reply #28 on: July 27, 2020, 04:52:31 AM »
If he works for you that’s wonderful, I believe psychics work for people on many different levels. Just depends on the connection, as such one could work for many and another only work for a few.

There was another [deleted] thread about this guy before you open this one. An interestingly, there was another passionate fan of him who kept ranting on and on about the extraordinary gift of this scammer. Nice similar trend!!!

Offline StrawberryNights

« Reply #29 on: July 27, 2020, 11:02:03 AM »
If he works for you that’s wonderful, I believe psychics work for people on many different levels. Just depends on the connection, as such one could work for many and another only work for a few.

I totally agree with you! Although I believe that no one is able to predict future with accuracy. Well at least not mine, I believe in a free will and you can change anything in your life, not relying on other people, not waiting around on them and their feelings to change. They simply either have feelings or they won’t ever have for a person. That’s why I don’t believe in contact predictions etc. But things like buying a house, car, children etc - yes yes yes it purely depends on ourselves and good psychics are able to see it.